/Takano Miyo/ - general

Is there a character archetype she fits or is she unique? Is there some way to describe her way of speaking or is it general ara-ara~ style?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0NDjVg_gqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bitch-dere
Did-everything-wrong-dere

mass murderer

You mean the "Miyo" archetype.

burikko

Maa~

>her way of speaking
I just looked the voice actress up (Miki Itou) and it's the same as Sachiko from Maria-sama which was also a very distinctive voice, so maybe it's just her.

Where did she go wrong?

I don't know how the photographer dude gets any sleep with her around.

I find it funny how the two other VN Miyo expies are clearly mixed in with strong elements of Satoko. In a sense, considering Bernkastel is pretty much Rika's darkest self, Erika is Bern's self-insert-OC-donutsteel and Stella is an expy of Bernkastel from Bern's "fixer" timeline where Miyo dies....

I guess it makes sense to conflate both the strongest negative aspect on Rika's life (who basically "created" Bern) and the strongest positive aspect of Rika's life into one thing. It also fits nicely with Bern's murderous-hate-but-also-intense-love thing she has with Lambda.

Sakoto could be a pretty big asshole from time to time.

Oh, yeah. But everyone in Higu can be a huge asshole. I'd even go as far as to say that's the point.

>tfw you'll never meet THE Intellectual Rapist (tm) herself

Isn't Mion okay?

Yeah Mion is the only one who also doesn't go crazy.

You mean Mion, Queen of Shifty Tricks, Cheating and Scamming Kids?

Isn't Mion basically just Eddy from Ed, Edd and Eddy but with green hair and tits?

crazy bitch archetype

Eh. But that's ignoring that Miyo has, like, every reason to be the way she is. She's not just lolcrazy for no raisin, she's the product of a ton of shit that's lead to her being so fucked up.

I believe by "asshole" they meant being a dick to people.

Mion is only like that when it comes to games, outside of it she's pretty nice and wont snap at anyone at least.

True, fair enough. I can't deny you're right, there.

She's the only one out of the lot who I'd trust with that taser.

Stop showing off your cow udders you bitch

She's nuts

I never believed that. I think the Shion/Mion arcs are separate and they just want you to think that only Shion was crazy.

>Recently read the Higurashi manga from start to finish (excluding untranslated or unfinished stuff, there's a lot)
>All that Takano backstory

She's one hell of a tragic character. She lost her parents, lived in an orphanage that abused the orphans for no reason, nearly got killed before being saved by the nice old doctor, learned science to help and immortalize said doctor, and pursues that very goal with unwavering willpower. You can't really call her evil, but the pressure and situation she was rushed into caused her to spiral out of control on a very slippery slope. If she had been given more reasonable time, she likely wouldn't have attempted that insane genocide of hers.

Best villain though was Teppei. Every conclusion to his parts of the stories were 10/10 and enjoyable.
>Beaten to death
>Butchered to death
>Arrested by the entire fucking village, as well as most of the neighboring town

Then why would "Mion" ask Keichi the same question that she just asked the day before?

>general
fuck off

>General

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend.

Now show yourself to the door.

Mion can be an asshole when it comes to Sonozaki business.
Rika is the only character to be untainted by sin.

You're both wrong.

That sounds like it could have been an interesting arc

youtube.com/watch?v=a0NDjVg_gqk

I wonder what she actually did.
Damn I really want to hug her and tell her it's okay.