This show is such a piece of shit, but I just can't fucking stop watching...

This show is such a piece of shit, but I just can't fucking stop watching. Even worse the OP song is so amazing it's stuck in my head. This is the shittiest anime I enjoy.

What are other SHITTY shows you enjoy Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i7TCLxpPyNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't fight it, friend

I'm still baffled on how I finished Kemono friends despite it being utter shit

I watched it simply because I wanted to derail the stalker threads too.
I end up becoming a regular on the threads

Anonymous friends are always welcome to Japari Park.

The only part I even contemplated hanging it up on Kemono Friends was the initial slidey terrible chase sequence in episode 1

>it's bad but I like it
I hate it when people are self-conscious about enjoying things that aren't "conventionally good". Instead of calling it bad why not try to understand why it is you like it?

It's not shit if you enjoy it.

It's my all time favorite

this

Tanoshi~

>I watched episode one yesterday
Is this going to happen to me?

It's relaxing though.

Yes. If you're not 12 I mean

I'm on episode 3 and I'm kinda on the fence about continuing, does the ceruleans plot and all the supernatural shit pick up? This is what I liked about the first episode.

Yes.

If Toki wasn't enough to convince you, I think you should just drop it to be honest.

How long does it take to enjoy? I had to close it after 3 minutes because the animation is so janky and terrible. I want to like it, or at least give it a chance, but my God, I can't pay attention to the dialogue when their movements are so fucking distracting

>despite it being utter shit

Can we stop this meme? The only thing that was bad about KF is the animation. Its amazing in pretty much every other department. Good story, great setting, lovable characters, nice music, what else do you want?

That is the show user.

Me too user. I got baited hard with this
WELCOME TO THE JAPARI PARK, the fucking OP is too catchy

Got Serval's figmoe for free so I'm happy.

Come back when you've made your own fursuit of one of the characters like I have but still haven't watched the show.

TWINTAILS ARE LIFE

>good story
>nice music
This is what furfags actually believe.

>Come back when you've made your own fursuit of one of the characters
How the hell do you make a fursuit of something that isn't a furry design? Are you talking about a kigurumi or something? Because that's the closest thing you could possibly make since the characters are LITERALLY cosplay tier.

>kemono = furry
This is what newfags actually believe.

Master of Martial Hearts.

Go look up kemono on a Japanese manga/doujinshi/book site. Say... Alicebooks. Kemono is the same thing as anthro (furry) here in the USA. Your automatically placing the furry fandom and culture into the meaning. Dont do that. You all make that mistake alot.

>Your automatically placing the furry fandom and culture into the meaning. Dont do that. You all make that mistake alot.
No, that's what is doing by saying you're a furfag if you liked Kemono Friends.

In actuality this is a very furry show. Human girls who feel like they have the spirits of animals in them and dress and go out and act like them.

The Serval continued to drill like his life depended upon it, again feeling a wave rise up deep inside him and start to take over. His breaths grew shorter and more ragged as he continued thrust after thrust, going faster and faster as his thighs made a rhythmic slap slap slap against the husky's muzzle, leaving him feeling like he never thought possible.

Feeling himself reach the edge, Serval once again increased in speed before making one ultimate thrust deep into the gaping mouth, ensuring his knot was as far as it could go so that his seed could make its home. He was in ecstasy. His thighs went skin to skin, fur to fur, as he pulled ever more forward on his little slut's head to allow him to pump his milk directly into his target throat.

I thought it's Kemona.

don't you go talking shit about the master of plot twists

it has good pr0n

ANIMation is what make ANIMe.

That's like saying "yeah the coffee is literally dirt water, but the mug was nice and it was cheap, so let's stop harping on it being dirt"

Or "yeah my car catches fire all the time, and the airbags are missing, but the colors nice, so let's stop talking about it catching fire"

>what else do you want?

Animation that isn't shit and doesn't look like something a 12 year old did in Microsoft Animator Studio (Free Edition)

Please continue watching anime, and one day you might realize that animation quality isn't the only important thing in anime, and that shows aren't shit just because they don't have budget.

けもの = animal
ケモノ = furry
Guess which of the two is used in the title of this series.
Also please go learn some actual Japanese.

Anime is short for animation.

Let me guess, food isn't about taste? Just accept the animation is garbage, you can still like the show, but don't pretend shit is gold

You should take your own advice and understand that story, music, and character quality are also important and KF is severely lacking in many of those departments.

It happens to the very best of us

The animation is at its jankiest in that first chase sequence, it gets less noticeable.

Then I guess that shows with good animation but nothing else are masterpieces.
It's no wonder people love Trigger and KyoAni so much.

Give in user, join us

youtube.com/watch?v=i7TCLxpPyNY

>sakugafags

No, but you need a balance. Don't get so defensive

Thanks, good to know. I'll force myself to finish the EP and see how I feel

>Good story, great music

I almost dropped so hard when I saw Serval do that weird slide thing while chasing our heroine but my mind quickly became happy meal and all I could think was friends.

If you haven't realized you're enjoying the show after three episodes, it'd be better to just drop it because it isn't made for you. And not liking things is perfectly fine, even if they're popular in Japan.
But holy shit, dropping anime before you even finish watching the first episode is the lowest of the low. Stop being so conceited about animation, it's not like something stabs you eyes every time something is animated badly so don't act like it's a huge deal. How the fuck do you even watch any kind of anime at all if the slightest amount of QUALITY causes you physical pain?

To be fair the first scene of kf was pretty fucking bad.

Also, not everyone wants to invest time to give a show a chance.

But her weird slide and that fucking mistimed running animation dude, Jesus Christ
Such a bad first impression

Wasting twenty minutes with your hobby to find out if some new material interest you seems pretty reasonable to me. What happened to the three episodes rule? Are people nowadays unable to enjoy anything that doesn't give them instant gratification?

>Slightest amount

Those first few minutes are not SLIGHT animation issues.

So? I still don't see the problem. Do you just close your media player and drop whatever you're watching every time a badly animated scene comes up? Even if that happens in the first scene, what harm does it cause to keep watching at least that first episode to see if the rest of it continues on that same level?

Then again, maybe that first scene was a good thing given how many people it weeded out.

If the shows first scene is that bad, it's a hint at what's to come. There's a lot of shows I wanna watch, I don't have time to invest an hour on every show there is.

Not really anime but the Fate Stay/Night trilogy.

Animation aside it's not bad, as long as you realize it's pretty much a children's show you'd watch on something like Nat Geo Kids. Granted it has some darker moments in a few episodes but that's nothing out of the ordinary for Japan.

Why does shit like Konosuba frequently get a free pass for its awful art when this doesn't?
I've even seen the exact same "anime doesn't need animation when the story and characters are good" argument in its defense of which it has neither good story or characters, but still. Why draw lines in the sand?
Good to know you've never actually watched the show and are just trying to stir shit for (You)s.

I think it's the 3d. 3d is different than what people are used to, so bad 3d feels more out of place than bad 2d

Everyone raged about konosuba's giant step down on animation quality, user.

Sup Forums is just triggered beyond belief by the fact that kemono Friends, a show that received no budget, has no advertising, had no proper BD release, and the creator himself thought would flop, would become one of the most successful anime in history

To this day, our threads still get raided by butthurt salesfags. 6 months after

If anything that's something to be proud of. Good work KF.

Tell that to the sakugafags who thinks that if it is not about pretty girls and stunning animation, it won't sell

I want to 交尾 with a sweaty Kaban so bad

Kaboy when?

It's just proof that all you need to make an anime popular is to have some meme VA performance and girls cute enough and easy enough to draw on twitter.

No. I'm sure its about having bad cgi.

I WON'T!

What's this stupid cat thing everywhere?
>It's a new anime
Fine, I'll just ignore it...
>Keroro Gunso staff.
Fine, I'll give it a shot but
>It's megaman legends.
>animation, characters, setting, all Megaman legends
I'm on my third run watching it...

Yes

Irasshai, new Friend!