If a war breaks out in your country, what country will you flee to?

If a war breaks out in your country, what country will you flee to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkjpaxBlKIU&list=RDMMVkjpaxBlKIU
youtube.com/watch?v=VL7XS_8qgXM
youtu.be/GpLgylq772U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Canada, that's where all the pussy draft dodgers go.

Won't you flee to mexico?

I don't flee. I'd die In my country. Becsides, I live I'm Oklahoma. Good luck living.

Depends on who is fighting in the war. If Japan comes to invade us, I'll stay here and help you fight the evil Merkel regime.

If it's a civil war between two groups I hate (e.g. Merkel loyalists and Islamic State) I'll try and flee to somewhere in eastern Europe.

muh gun room

I'm not fleeing you pathetic sack of shit. Fucking nips are an embarassment to their ancestors.

>flee
Fuck your refugee, faggot ass mentality

I'll stay and fight; and if a war breaks out in Italy, I'll go and fight for the land of my father.

Bad choice. We're just siding with the victors when it's over. As if we have a choice.

The recruiter's office

nowhere
I'm not locked in here with you
>YOU'RE LOCKED IN HERE WITH ME

I'd fight, because I'm not a fucking faggot. Stand up for yourself you fucking gook.

STAND WITH ME IF YOU ARE MY BROTHER

Second

youtube.com/watch?v=VkjpaxBlKIU&list=RDMMVkjpaxBlKIU

Hark! now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldiers Gentlemen,
Then let us list, and march I say,
Over the Hills and far away

Chorus:
Over the Hills and o'er the Main,To Flanders, Portugal and Spain,Queen Ann commands, and we'll obey,Over the Hills and far away.

All Gentlemen that have a Mind,To serve the Queen that's good and kind;Come list and enter into Pay,Then o'er the Hills and far away;
Chorus:
Over the Hills and o'er the Main,To Flanders, Portugal and Spain,Queen Ann commands, and we'll obey,Over the Hills and far away.

No more from sound of Drum retreat,While Marlborough, and Gallaway beat,*The French and Spaniards every Day,When o'er the Hills and far away;

Chorus:

Here's Forty Shillings on the Drum,For those that Volunteers do come,With Shirts, and Cloaths, and present Pay,When o'er the Hills and far away;

Chorus:

The[n] Prentice Tom he may refuse,To wipe his angry Master's Shoes;For then he's free to sing and play,Over the Hills and far away;

Chorus:

We then shall lead more happy Lives,By getting rid of Brats and Wives,That Scold on both Night and Day,When o'er the Hills and far away;

Chorus:

For if we go 'tis one to Ten,But we return all Gentlemen,All Gentlemen as well as they,When o'er the Hills and far away;

Chorus:
Over the Hills and o'er the Main,To Flanders, Portugal and Spain,Queen Ann commands, and we'll obey,Over the Hills and far away

Why did Germans elect Merkel?
Germany is a critical state now.

In 5ch(2ch), some anons said.

"I don't understand why they still elect Merkel"
"Germans are actually stupid? "

I can't also understand the reason why Germans elected her. (´・ω・`)

Ameribros I dont thing this thread is for us

I'd fortify my position out in the country. Only two entry roads in and out easily blocked by downing trees.

Enough farm land to sustain myself and a few other people. Already enough stockpile to keep me ok for a year or two if rationed well.

If war ever breaks out in the USA it's pretty much guaranteed the entire world is going to shit so I'd just wait it out.

Although I would stay and fight, it is just a hypothetical. I would probably flee to the UK or Ireland

hmmmm probably singapore

True most of us are either able to hold up at home or just gonna fight.

Singapore. Great education system. Great healthcare system. Degenerates get corporal punishment.

The taco gets it.

There is no fleeing. It will be open season to go after the jews who orchestrated the destruction of America(really should be happening now.)

>what country will you flee to?
None you fucking jew

Only cowards abandon their homeland.

Depends why there's war.

>implying I would flee

>flee
Now yous can’t leave.

No refugee status, I'll stay on my farm and buttfuck everyone that dares trespass.
I once buttfucked an Abrams tank simultaneously cucking an a-10 warthog so don't throw supior firepower bullshit my way

I'm sorry, if the text of OP caused misunderstanding.
Currently, since there are a large number of refugees all over the world,
I questioned as a general theory.

Probably only in this country that I can live in.
so I will stay in Japan and fight.
Although I think that only what I can do are cooking soldiers' meals, washing laundry, cleaning room ...

Cute! x3

I will defend my country to my death. I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees. Just remember, there is a gun behind every blade of grass in the USA. It would be 1814 all over again:
youtube.com/watch?v=VL7XS_8qgXM

I'm not afraid to die so just staying right here.

YOURS Japanese senpepe.
>We will make it greater China of course.

There's no where else for me to go. I'd have to fight.

If a war breaks out in my country, I'm staying here. Obviously. I mean what the fuck do you think I'd become an American refugee? The fuck?

Yeah, no. We don't do that. I'd much rather die here than escape to some faggoty buttfuck country while my own country is being torn apart.

I finally have a legit reason to go to America and be accepted as a refugee. My body is read to maga.

Over the hills and Far Away
By Nightwish

The country we conquer

I'm not going anyhere nipper. War = open season on niggers and jews.

I think I'll stay, esp if a civil war. If I leave, switzerland

>what country will you flee to?
Lol I'm not going anywhere, I'm gonna plug everything that moves with 7.62

the Confederate States of America

Stay and fight. America's military is the strongest and the outcome of our civil war will determine the path for the rest of the world.

In fact, I look forward to it.

An option to consider

Flee? I'm sorry, I don't understand. A flee is a small insect a pet is afflicted with. What do you mean?

If war breaks out I'll have the perfect cover to go on a killings and cannibalism spree and get away with it, why the fuck would i run from the perfect opportunity?

...at up to 400 yards

stupid boomers
>buh I shoot deer at 100yd with it all the time no problem

>war breaks out
>nip runs into the forest
i'll go where the war goes

Why would you make a thread for this bullshit?

china

The fuck are on about faggit? That particular rifle can shove hot lead up your ass up to 900yrds. Try again tho.

No other option than to fight for your motherland.
youtu.be/GpLgylq772U

war here?
why in the flying fuck would anyone flee from the most justified war you can fight in.
we would take the opportunity to take out our internal enemies at the same time.
it would be glorious.
gott mit uns

At this point, war is probably the only way to save my country.

The only way I'd leave my country in such a situation is in the invasion of whoever attacked us, and then I'd come back home if I was still alive. But, realistically, the next war on American shores will likely be a civil war, so I won't have to go anywhere.

Unless you'll take us in, Onii-chan?

Taiwan

Pakistan.

Switzerland. I feel no obligation for fighting for my country simply because I was born in it, if I feel the cause for war is unjust, I won't fight under any circumstances.

portugal

>flee
I'd fight.

I'm overjoyed by the overwhelming response of my countrymen in this thread. Absolutely fight for your country and home in a hypothetical situation like OP mentioned. Returning refugees would be killed in the streets for running.

I'm sorry, if the text of OP caused misunderstanding.
Currently, since there are a large number of refugees all over the world,
I questioned as a general theory.

In Japan after WW 2, war and armed were taboos.
I guess that may be the same cause that Germany is also low as Japan.

Any war we would engage it would likely be an unjust war on behalf of Israel. If you want to fight that because you feel obligated, then I pity the people who will suffer because of arrogant fools like yourself who kill for the wrong reasons.

None. I stand and fight. It may not be the best country in the world, but it is my home, my family and friends' home, and my homeland.

Third

Leave the country then if you feel no attachment to it. Stop shitting it up you commie scum. 2/10 bait for making me reply.

>doesnt want to die for israel
>REEEE leave my country!!!1

If the cause is unjust I will not fight. Blind patriotism is one of the most destructive forces known to man. Is it not the reason we fought against Hitler?

I pity the army that tries to invade America. It will take their culture centuries to recover from the trauma we inflict on them. We stand, we fight.

I don't flee. My forefathers fought for this land and our people. I will fight for my people and for this land.

There is no way you cant load explosive shells into the gun of a tank, submarine or cruiser. Even a man physically unfit for frontal combat can still serve and fight. Cooking is trivial and a soldier who cant ration for himself has no business being a soldier.
As long as you're not a deranged lunatic and can learn to operate a simple firearm even a communications officer in an aerial control tower is valuable to his country.

Only reason we went to war is because FDR was warmongering trash. You're arguing against "dying for Israel" yet you endorsed a war which created Israel. You're retarded.

I will stay and fight with my brothers and sisters.

I didn't endorse it, I literally argued against it you brainlet.

By invoking it to prove your point you endorsed it. Get ass cancer please.

I was being facetious, Japbro. Pic related is a flea. I meant to imply your meaning of flee (running away from an enemy) does not exist in my vocabulary.

Yes, there is a difference in spelling.

>by talking about something that means i endorsed it

I'm done, you are literally too retarded to speak to. This is what blind patriots talk like, complete mongoloid retards.

Please stop breathing my air pleb.

My grandpa didn't flee
My great grandpa didn't flee

My great great great grandpa didn't flee.

I'm not going to flee.

>fleeing
You nips have changed.

>Sweden 55%
Something's wrong here.

I would never do such a thing

I will flee to Haiti and live with a harem of young boys

Shill posts.

Trying to inspire patriotism in this board, even though everyone here hates this country.

lol

>Shadman

Nerd!

fleeing? no, i'm pulling this shithole--kicking and screaming--back to the realms of glory and prosperity. or planting trees in an endless plain of ash while wearing a necklace made of the teeth of my fallen enemies and a loincloth made from the skin of said enemies.

You have shown me that you know nothing.
>Those ad hominem attacks
Go watch your Rick and Morty you faggot.

I really wanna just move to Australia
If anything cinema has taught me
They are survivors of the apocalypse

Jesus Christ how fucking miserable is this soyboy?

A war in the United States:
>democrats and neolibs declare independence from the Union
I wonder who the fuck would win

>fleeing
A honourable death is better than dishonourable survival

Yeah...fuck that I'm not leaving. I'm prepared....

I won't.
I probably won't fight either but I'd certainly help people avoid dying. People still need to eat, soldiers too. Still need clean water, and so on.

>continually uses buzzwords in an attempt to appear like he browses Sup Forums and isn't a paid shill

this is painfully obvious and a pitiful attempt bro

Switzerland is the best option if you're going to flee but I'd rather stay and fight in most cases.

You'll never survive the thunder dome.

It's the somalis they're asking and they love Swēdān

Flee? Only faggots flee.