Burger education strikes again

burger education strikes again

Why do they tell us who the student is but not the teacher? I really want to know how these people got employed.

Serves her right for taking a sociology class online. Nothing but pseudoscience. Might as well set her money on fire.

yah! it's a shithole!
whatta dumb broad

kek, i can see this happening. So many professors are lazy shitheads.

It's basically not tho.

I even had a FUCKING TEACHER try and tell me that Tassie was its own country.

Australia BTFO forever

It's not a country. It's a shithole.

sounds liek some retard lefty professor was trying to make a political point and got BTFO

Then why do all you fucking arrogant cunts choose to live here instead of your own pathetic island?

I'd wish you fucks would stay in your containment zone for fucks sake. Stupid kiwi dogs

*claps*

I did some licensing down there, and family said to me "Let me know when you get back to the real australia"

>fired for being correct

oh I like you

I remember hearing a story about some Arkansas teacher teaching her elementary(?) students that Alaska was an island west of Mexico because that's how it looked on her classroom map of the USA

I think it's the fault of Australians.
I mean it's a Continent/Country/Island/Shithole...the list goes on.
I think Australia should divide itself into Aboland, Chinkland, Pajeetland, Cuntland, Cuckland and designated Kangaroo and Emu land.
That'll ease the Amerimutts tiny brains.

>The female professor with PhD in philosophy
So OP has no idea whether the professor is an American or not. Regardless, it's probably more related to the innate intellectual inferiority of women than a failure of the American educational system.

we already have that, you can guess which is which

This. Australia was never a continent or a country.

is that why literally half your countrys population live here? take your coconuts and your jandals and fuck off our continent coconutnigger

i dont get the tasmania one. i thought they were based

Poor tassies. Just want to be left alone on their island fugging their cousins. Dindu nuffin.