Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 179 LQ

Lil 'Pires.

Will history repeat?

Welcome to the final arc of Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa.

Remember? Jokes? Jokes are good right?

We are having a good time.

A good...

...time?

How indeed...

Jitsu Wa is a comedy manga.

Post this in a random page thread with no context and see what happens.

FUNNELS!

How many main characters can you spot?

See you next week.

T-thanks tarage.... Thanks for the laughs....haha

T-thank you Tarage.

I demand retribution for dadpire and dumon!
This woman needs to burn.

I just want my cute heartwarming rom-com to come back. Is this too much to ask? Thanks, Tarage. I don't feel ready at all for final arc.

Next week has a lot more shenanigans as the gang try to figure out how to handle this new threat.

I can't even properly describe what I feel with this bitch, like her entire existence is pissing me off.

Thanks.

Th-thanks Tarage.

Fuck this George Wallace bitch.

Wow haha that was a funny chapter
I'm so glad this is such a funny comedy manga :)

SUCH FUNNY JOKES

How to make a fun series not fun; Add a psycho bitch who is an antagonist for no fucking reason. Shirayuki's little arc needs to hurry up and end. Like, next chapter at the earliest. Ugly character, shitty story. This is on par with Berserk's boat, Attack on Titans WW1 shit, and any other manga that has or had a mindless and boring long arc.

I want dumbpire back.

Yuki Onna can teleport?

From left to right and up to down ; Rin, Karen,Youko, Shimada, Shiho, Sakurada, Asahi and Okada.
No Mikan ???

She's a ghost.

>no dumon

Dropped.

She's hibernating under the school.

Now I need yankee vampires in my life

Well placed word balloon.

Looks like most of them are on the far right

Asashi you dummy.

she probably already absorbed that baby for nutrients

fuck that bitch

thanks, based tarage.

Everything is fine right? Right? ha-haaa...I love my comedy manga...

Ghost Shirayuki passes on at the end and Youko and Asahi go to college where they encounter another vampire in the same manner as chapter 1. Also Asahi's parents are okay with them going to school and raising a baby and will help them.

Has Rin gotten taller?

;_;

thanks for chapter 179 Tarage

cue dramatic sting sounds

they can also battle using dankamu, but that is something for another time and another board called /jp/.

Best girl keep being the best at what she does.Karen is a really close second.

T-Thanks.

But Mikan isn't in this chapter.

"Youko are you feeling alright lately? The new principal is trying to keep humans and non-humans apart. Even expose our secrets."

C'mooooon

a lot o teeth

So I haven't been keeping up but why is Shirayuki such a huge bitch?

She's a ghost with regrets.

>Post this in a random page thread with no context and see what happens.

I think most people would know what it is from simply because the art style is so distinct.

The MC of a romcom is trying to confirm if he impregnate his girlfriend, nothing new

There's what, 17 chapters left?
Are we really going to have enough time to handle the bullshit she's pulling, fix her issues and then come to a satisfying conclusion to the story?

Her issues get fixed at the same time as Youko's and Genjirou's. Once she sees that humans and monsters really can accept to live together she moves on. Her plan pretty much failed.

attack on titan was basically nothing until that ww1 shit came since AoT was pretty boring to begin with.

In the hands of a good writer, 17 chapters/340 pages is more than enough room for all that. This isn't Nisekoi we're talking about here.

Oh boy

KAKOI

Finally.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
thanks Tarage

I wish this happened more.

I have to know do we get some kinda crazy final battle with her?

Karen is an Angel, caring that much for a Demon.

It would not surprise me if she wasn't an idiot. Just doing everything to protect her friends.

I wonder if this sank the manga?

this is supposed to be my comfy
i'm uncomfy
please stop making me feel uncomfy

anyway thanks Tarage