How often does your choice for best girl end up winning?

How often does your choice for best girl end up winning?

Literally never. That's how you know you've got good taste. Best girl never wins.

Best girls are made to lose really, so niggas can claim her as theirs and not the MCs girl

The most boring, uninteresting tsundere cunt in the show is best girl? You have to be kidding me.

Library girl is far superior.

>best
>doesn't win
You use that word but I don't think you know what it means

>generic dandere
Nope

Name one anime where best girl wins. You can't because it doesn't exist.

You can't even say hes wrong. The best girl never wins. The MC always ends up with the annoying obvious in your face sidekick girl, the best girls usually end up being christmas cake, married to one of the random side characters, or dying alone.

Haqua best girl

Boy that was easy.

Hell I could say Temari won by ending up with Shikmaru.

Best girl won in Shuffle!

It was somehow both unexpected and totally predictable

That entire show is absolute garbage
Just 3 girls are cute and made this a bit less painful

Hinata isn't best girl in her series, Her and Sakura are pretty low tier. That Temari thing though you got me there.

Sometimes, like you posted. Sometimes...

I agree with your opinion, but what in the world happened to the middle of your screenshot

You prove my point

Nice first post user.

That one did.

Shit girl.

kokoro connect

Never thanks to the protagonist being a 3DPD loving faggot.

Just once.

Last time the best girl won, she got isekaied.

The last harem competition I actually gave a shit about was Oregairu and it's never ending. What the hell happened to this genre?

She got married to the protag. Best girl won.

This will always strike me as weird. He loved Yokkyun so much but after Tenris arc he kinda stopped.
Did Nora killed the love in his heart? Because that's fucked up.

Did she really? I would have been pretty sad if she never got in due to not being part of the house harem.

It was just implied as he dealt with all the 3dpd girls and then his heart wasn't true to his waifu and liked Chihiro instead

I always end up getting attached to all the girls in harems, so I always root for a harem end. I always end up disappointed

>I only pick background girls who appear for one panel

Every now and then it happens.

Eririshitter detected

I understand that Wakaki wanted to deliver some message but i feel he ended his story too soon for it to work.

I think the point came out clear enough. All the other girls fell into common tropes and archetypes in Keima's dating sims, but Chihiro was the one who he complained about being an average, normal girl. He deals with all that magic shenanigans and time travel, then in the end chooses the ordinary girl

I'm surprised at the amount of people I remember who actually thought Tenri had a chance at winning. Chihiro was clearly the winner all the way from her original arc

Its usually pretty obvious. I pick the most obvious girl to win.
The thing is that sometimes everyone is being contrarian and pick their favorite girl to win. This is the root cause of every waifu war.