Are you guys aware of the "Shadder epidemic"--weed addicts are now smoking "super ultra concentrated THC crystals"

Are you guys aware of the "Shadder epidemic"--weed addicts are now smoking "super ultra concentrated THC crystals".

How fucken stupid is everyone to believe that this isn't some form of crack or something!? I was watching my friend smoke it and I immediately thought: "he's smoking crack or something" as he had to use a blow torch to heat up this crystal to a bright cherry red and smoke it it with a special crack smoking apparatus.

I foresee this as a huge problem--it's so easy to lace other shit into a crystal--what if the person supplying you with "shadder" starts giving you crystal meth or crack with your "shadder"? Like holy fucken shit.

BUMP FOR JEW TRICKS

gr8 b8 m8

>I need big government to phucc my boipussi

Worry about your self cuck.

Smells different, consistency and color is different smoking utensils are different, only retarded normies would make souch an extravagant extrapolation.
>sees flag

Contrary to popular belief most drug dealers don't just give extra drugs for free, just FYI. And, yes this as the potential to get the fuck out of hand.

>implying drug dealers would give you more expensive drugs for free

OP is a Jew.

Weed makes you question things more. That's why jews don't like it.

/thread
OP is a faggot bootlicker, other bootlickers ITT are also faggots

DAB ON THE HATERS

>Sup Forums endorces shadder

Holy fucken shit. What happened to this place?

Pharmaceutical companies want to synthesize SINGULAR components of marijuana in order to make drugs out of it. They also want to keep people in a dumbed down state of unawareness.

>Drug dealers will lace their cheapest drug with vastly more expensive drugs like meth and crack

Okay leaf

Plus...Dabs are dank as fuck

So does your dick but obviously that isn't happening either.

Shadder is wayyy more expensive than crystal meth, herion, and crack.

It's just not a big deal you dolt.
People are still going to sit on their couch and play video games.
The concentration just means they will be even more lazy.

stop using drugs

Let them. They'll be easier to kill come the day of the rope.

No it isn't.
You are an idiot.

It's so concentrated that after one dab you basically can't get high for 3 days.

while OP is retarded, I have seen people dab themselves into being completely brain dead zombies wouldnt be surprised if weed causes some kind of brain damage in such massive amounts

i know right, i would have to say that the consumption of THC via this product reflects potentially more addictive, or "crackhead" social norms, which, is degenerate. Obviously on the contrary consumption of what nature provides in balance, in the most natural and therefore purest form, is approved

You've been hitting the maple syrup shadder haven't you leaf? Always the leaf..........

i was gonna......
but fuck it
op sucks lil noodle dicks

>people still think weed (and its derivatives) is some hardcore drug that'll leave you either homeless or dead

You have no idea how much a gram of those drugs cost do you? Prove me wrong leaf

I heard it makes people scromit

I can smoke 1-2 grams or take one breath of vapor; It's the same concentration with fewer inhalations.

How much does straya pay for blow these days?

>Drug dealers will lace their cheapest, not very addictive drug with minute quantities of other vastly more expensive and addictive drugs like meth and crack to make you even more dependent, or even make the transition into hard drugs easier.

there, I fixed it for you

its weed you boomer faggot, like he said worry about your own shit not other people smoking plants

>#notalldrugdealers

I smoked shadder once with my uncle.
I was sitting at the kitchen table indoors and felt like I was phasing through the wall like a ghost. Then I felt like I was outside and everything was spinning super fast.
I quickly found a bed in a Dark room and laid face down cause I couldn't take the spinning it was insane.

I've literally seen how weed can make you take a nose dive into dropping out of highschool and working minimum wage until death.

If you've actually spent a decent amount of time on Sup Forums, you'd know that its an utterly chaotic, discombobulated menagerie filled with shitskins larping as white people who constantly disagree over who is white, promote white separatism instead of unity, fight over which country is more "cucked" than the other, there is literally no sense of proper community, comfort, or any movement/resistance...just a load of r9k/tv crossposters crying and screaming at each other about how blacks cuck them and how stupid all women are, and accomplishing absolutely nothing to further their so-called "cause" despite being self-proclaimed members of the """"""master-race"""""

The real question is

Wax, Shatter, Crumble or Resin?

Lame. So what if its higher % THC. People that smoke weed are smoking THC and a bunch of plant matter. This is the same oil from the buds. It has not been chemically modified or concentrated. It has merely been extracted.

BTW the FDA approves a pill that is 100% THC....

>crack or something...

What are YOU smoking???

I used to smoke and I agree, this IS a problem.
Hash is plenty potent enough if made from a decent strain and anyone not satisfied with a normal potency high is a fucking degenerate junkie and needs to smoke tide pods instead.

Niggas need to learn the natural alkaloid mixture created by nature is always better then a man made extraction. Maybe it gets you "higher" but any sort of therapeutic effect most drugs have is almost completely removed.
Other examples caffeine pills verse coffee. Opium vs heroin etc

Natures alkaloid blends > man made extractions any day. Not to say the extractions don't also have a place sometimes

Moonrocks.

I'm in Colorado right now... smoking a vape pen. the liquid is 80% thc.

Nah
They were not great people to start of

theres no way youre this retarded. shatter is pretty strong but crumble is better. plus you dont get free drugs on purpose from anyone because they cost money. also it does get you pretty fuckin chopped but the point is that you dont need to sit there and burn for a half hour. hit it once and youre set ... either way you shouldnt do dabs for a totally different reason... the hot oil your smoking never completely atomizes, the scalding hot tiny droplettes of oil that make it into your lungs basically scar the alveoli in your lungs. they decrease your capacity to transfer oxygen to your blood which over time when it reaches crisis levels is called COPD but it aslo can in the immediate term cause what are called plebs (no shit) on the inner lining of your lungs.

>it's so easy to lace other shit into a crystal

So you're not worried about the THC crystal itself, but the untrustworthiness of drug dealers and manufacturers?

Boy, I am surely surprised. How could it come to this?

Don't hang out with drug addicts and then you won't have to deal with drug related problems. I don't even know what this shit is because I no longer hang around junkies.

That's MDMA retard.

I say we boycott maple syrup, it obviously causes some kind of mass psychosis.

This cannot be serious. You are such a little bitch man what the fuck. Why would someone put more expensive drugs in a less expensive drug and give it away for free?

Clear

>Shadder
Holy shit how old are you 80?

Pussies

The real problem with shatter is the source material. If the grower used eagle20 have fun smoking cyanide.

Smoked wax for 2 years while I was a Bernie supporting lefty fag. Biggest mistake of my life. I was going through $50 a week worth of this shit, my tolerance was through the roof, all I did all day was sit on my ass like a zombie and watch tv, and I lost so much of my short term memory.
Been clean for a year and a half now, would never recommend it to anyone.

No, its bud rolled in resin rolled in kief, you fucking idiot.

Shadder is more expensive to make than crystal meth.

sorry its actually called a bleb ... my mistake. i must have misheard the person who explained this to me.

>Pulmonary blebs are small subpleural thin walled air containing spaces, not larger than 1-2 cm in diameter. Their walls are less than 1 mm thick. If they rupture, they allow air to escape into pleural space resulting in a spontaneous pneumothorax.

ITT
Duggies who have hormone and chemical issues justify not being able to be normal

I hope you all die of cancer

Is that shit stable enough to stay in the shape of an orb and not stick to the guys fingers? What the fuck. I want some.

>gubment please save us from the ebil dwugs
just let the god damn drug addicts kill themselves with whatever the fuck they want.

>Actually being this daft of a human being

That could theoretically work with a drug that causes physical dependence like heroin or Xanax but that wouldn't work with meth or crack, not to mention as soon as their customers found out what they were doing they'd go to another drug dealer to get their heroin or report them to the police/murder them in cold blood

Its a hard drug. Cocaine in its natural form, soft. Heroin in its natural form, soft. This is no different. Man makes it hard.

ATTENTION STRAIGHT EDGE FAGS
take it from a degenerate smoker himself:

This is literally weed, but in it's most concentrated form. As someone who smokes potent weed on the daily, this wax shit barely gets me stoned compared to smoking the plant itself. Yes it requires a LOT of heat, but it's nowhere near crack. That's just ignorant. It's fucking weed. Case closed.

Moonrocks are also pure crystalline MDMA FWIW. Look into it.

>hes never dabbed butter

Not only is a gram of shatter vastly cheaper than a gram of meth, H, and crack by at least 5x or so, a gram of shatter is much, much larger in volume than a gram of those other drugs.

I knew I was forgetting one!

>would never recommend it to anyone.
Recommend what? Being a stupid fuck? People who go through $50 of shatter a week are purposefully committing suicide. Good riddance, I say.

Hmm its almost like slang differs from region to region you goddamned moron.

I've seen similar people who drank soda get hit by cars, but I'm not drawing conclusions on the correlation between the two. Those kids you're talking about had burnout personalities and probably would have done the same regardless of smoking.

I bet you were a real hit in college

Solution = make your own you fucking cheap pussy.
If you don't have the intelligence to practice basic chemistry safely then you're not white.

>doesnt know lacing weed sets you apart from other pot dealers

I understand your concern but you've provided zero evidence. Most importantly, only the strong survive.

It's not anywhere near as bad as crack, but yeah these high doses of THC that many people are smoking nowadays are not so healthy. Dabbing is increasingly popular and is really a lot worse for people than they think.

Darknet about $250 for a gram straight off the brick, street dealer $350 for a gram of absolute garbage

>t. micromanaging faggot
Their prerogative.

only costs straight white guys monies
all bitches give bj`s for weed n sheeeeiiittt
crack head nigga mobs just sucka punch ya and steal it
lil high skool white boi nigga rap lover steals his moms visa card

decent white guys ....fucked over again

crumble a best

A moonrock.

>shadder

that's why you filter it thru cold water, cool it down

Hitten the Gpen right now.
Suck em leftist bootlicker.

>No, its bud rolled in resin rolled in kief, you fucking idiot.
That's called caviar. Only a retard would call a "new substance" by existing names. Go to a rave full of degenerates. Moonrock is MDMA.

I am so sorry to hear that.

it looks like a kike

are you high right now ?

it's just hash. I think that in five years it'll be a thing of the past. It's not necessarily stronger than regular hash, and you have to use a blow torch and glass pipe like a crackhead. Plus it's really harsh on the lungs.

For a lonely faggot posting on a Malaysan pottery forum you sure are judgemental

You don't start with $50 a week. A gram will last you a month, then it will last you two weeks, then you're blowing through a gram a week. It's degenerate as fuck and horrible for you mentally and physically.

very rare merchant.

OP is a faggot who has never smoked weed

The good thing about concentrates is that it's vapor youre inhaling not smoke.

>It has not been chemically modified or concentrated
It most certainly has. A lot weed these days is made with genetic modification, don't ya know?

YWN smoke jalapenos with Gabbi Fisher

It's a different chemical. You can lace anything you want into weed already.

Do you need to worry about people sneaking meth into your table salt? It's also a clear crystal that you can heat until it's red hot.

I'm confused on what exactly you think is the problem, other than the obvious fact that everyone is using various forms of drugs as escapism tools rather than dealing with the problems all around them.

A moonrock.

Stoners are faggots but I agree it's not the government's place to tell us what substances we can and can't take

Cocaine in its natural form is a leaf
And heroine is from the opium poppie
Both of cocaine and heroine are highly synthesized drugs you stupid idiot