Tfw you hate boku no hero because everyone is friends with eachother and have achievable

Tfw you hate boku no hero because everyone is friends with eachother and have achievable

The reason you hate the show is because you see your failures when these ambitious, motivated kids try to obtain their dreams. They didn't wallow in their misery and be comfortable being despondent, they made something of themselves. Fags like you just like seeing the world burn because it makes your worthless existence a little more tolerable.

I love the show and the spirit of the kids on it. Fuck off.

I don't hate the show but I don't see what the big deal is.

my two favorite bnha girls i fap to

l hate boku no pico academia because it's the new naruto with one of the most autistic, retarded, thin skinned fanbases this side of attack on titan, go choke on a dick

>I want to fuck the frog girl

Just let it out, user.

Try making some friends you fucking moron. You've got one life to live and you'er fucking it up so bad that watching a cartoon makes you angry because the cartoon characters have friends

All the time you spend hating watching others enjoy their lives, or in this case hating watching FICTIONAL characters enjoy their lives could be spent on trying to find happiness for yourself.

If I wanted to listen to a fag preach at me about improving my life I would go to church. Stfu and piss off asshole.

I really want to fuck the frog girl.

You've got to realize that whether you're at a church or browsing this shithole, there are still gonna be people that look down at your disgusting outlook on life.

There's still time user, let the power of friendship guide you to a brighter future.

just b urself

OP here, i'm trying
Thank you

Thats because they want to be heroes and clearly have the skills for it, completely different from the average person.

I feel you OP, it doesn't make me angry but seeing kids with hopes and dreams reminds me too much of how I am an old piece of failed shit.

Well, his kind of mindset is how people in this series become villains you know?

i cant decide between wanting to bust a fat milky load inside the frog girl or the alien girl, this show presents such quandaries

What about invisible girl?

She is not for lewd

>"Tfw you make an autistic general but you're too triggered to even finish your sentence."

are we goin to use this tread or someone is gona make a new one?

OFFICIAL WAIFU HIERARCHY
>Goddess Tier: BakuMom, Mt. Lady, IcyMom, Fuyumi, Midnight, Mandalay
>Demigoddess Tier: Mina, Camie (the REAL one, God bless her soul), Slim DekuMom, Pixiebob, News Reporter-Kun
>Blessed Tier: Uraraka, Tsuyu, Hagakure, Jirou, Ibara, Sestuna, and every other female who hasn’t been listed above or below
>Fallen Tier: Chubby DekuMom
>Forsaken Tier: Habuko Mongoose
>Dirt Tier: Sadrock's Mom, Tsuyu’s Mom
>Shit Tier: -Empty-
>Worse-than-Shit Tier: Momo, Kendou, Toga

Here's something to talk about, instead of OP's self-pitying bullshit.

>never really went for my dreams and just settled for a simple blue collar job when I could probably do so much more
>still love the show
maybe it's waifu bias

I don't disagree with this as much as I expected too

The projection is strong with this one.

>putting Camie in Demigoddess tier on looks alone

Personality matters too, user.

>Worse-than-Shit Tier:
>Momo
i agree
>Kendou
kendofags ruined her for me
>Toga
you have shit taste

I'll settle for Blessed

What an abnormal amount of shit taste
kys

I agree that this shounenshit is even more unbelieveable than your average shounenshit. >Muh nakama gets fucking old fast, but I guess Nips lap it up like a camel in a desert.

Also, the fact that the girls are soo friendly with each other, instead of being backstabbing bitches who only act friendly, is completely ridiculous.

Someone post disgusted reaction.

best girl coming through!

>asking for reaction images
just meming btw, enjoy

ochako is pure, she makes my heart feel alive again when I thought it was long dead

...If "she's" even a girl to begin with. How can you be sure Toga's not actually a fat, middle-aged neckbeard?

kek

>xfags ruined her for me
>basing your opinion on the fandom rather than relying on your own taste
This kind of behavior never cease to amaze me

i always knew you wanted to be the little girl

Nice post robot-kun.

Thanks, you're a good cute boy.

>Bakugou hanging out with them again
>Iida's pipes are not there
>Uraraka's tiny ass feet

Wow, look at Bakugo and his best friends having such a fun time together

(The # of shits I give about your opinion) + 2 = 2

>high school kids being friends with each other is unbelievable
what?
Sup Forums is really depressing sometimes

>Uraraka's tiny ass feet
that's the strangest bit because generally when I see her wearing normal shoes they look like clown shoes

Find a hobby, talk to someone, join a charity... do something.

Why is frog girl such a best?

() Why is frog girl such a blessed?

>Bakumom and Fuyumi in goddess tier
Sounds about right

post your face when the current number 2 hero is revealed to be be Shiina

But camie=toga

literally who

Great, now if it's not, I'll be disappointed

You, sir, are a true patrician.

Take that blasphemous statement back. Camie is a demigoddess whose identity was stolen by a lowly, disgusting sack of sentient shit.

The entire personality you fell in love with was from toga , or do you only like characters for there design , if so toga can be any girl

disgusted

One of the mc of previous horikoshi's work Oumagadoki Zoo, where gang orca, uwabami and that dog girl come from
come on dude

I mean this basically isn't wrong, we don't have Camie's personality really so her placing is literally off looks, and Toga did transform into her
doesn't detract from the fact that Toga is a shitty sadist yandere wannabe

I have no intention of watching or reading BnHA but Ochako is cute.

So far she can only be classified as a sadist , she hasn't shown any yandere characteristic , and I think it's a little early to call her shitty since we haven't seen much about her

The fact that she's just a student from a top-tier high school who was probably killed/abducted and had her identity stolen automatically gives her tragedy/sympathy points from me. It might just be the Dulcinea Effect, but whatever. It helps that she's hot, though. I'll admit that.

>strict dad's trauma

You're right about that

you're probably better off that way
I had the misfortune of reading and watching it and now I can't get it off my mind
I said yandere wannabe, because she looks and acts like one minus the lusting over someone to the point she'll kill anyone who interferes
I'm sure she'll go full yandere for Izuku just to spite Ochako

This one went straight over my head. Also, I know I'm a retard for asking this, but what order do you read the panels in? Right-to-left, top-to-bottom, right?

Top-right, bottom-right, top-left, bottom-left

it doesn't matter how much shit you give, what matters is that it's whit anyway
now fuck off

>whit

In fact i'm waiting for this

>That pick
P U R E
U
R
E

DekUraraka is as pure as it gets

Urakara admires Deku in a role model sense more than she's romantically interested in him. Same with Deku, he's not so much romantically interested as much as he's just a massive sperg thanks to having no female contact for the vast majority of his life. Healthy relationships aren't built upon putting the partner on a pedestal.

Shut up shit face Deku

Make this shitty manga good by showing the horrible situation of being a young quirkless person that doesn't have his hope shields set up to 1000%.

Deku should have been fucking destroyed emotion wise as he grew up before he received his quirk.

>mfw Ochako is near me

no Uraraka definitely has romantic feelings for Deku, hinted by how flustered she gets when it's brought up
battle between these two couples when

I didn't like it until the end of season 2 which got me reading the manga. Its kind of funny but by the time you can't get enough of some characters you realize there is barely ever show up. The villain being a student of an old silver age villain like the mc with all might I thought was bretty cool.

There is should just be "they"

fpbp

Never because that second one is only shipping shit

fuck im not gonna stay up all night
where my fuckin spoilers at

I hate this shit just because everything is achievable. Everyone can be friends, though in a more realistic Boku world Deku wouldn't have been given a Quirk on a silver platter, if at all.

I hate bakugou desu

Actually I dislike it because it's standard battle shonen being praised to high fucking heaven. It's just battle arc after battle arc with no room to breathe between them, and every time the fire kid fights, his opponent has a bunch of cool plans and strategies that he just automatically defeats because he's stronger than them. God I fucking hate that kid.

yeah yeah, I know
that's like the only ship I want that I know isn't happening
>Bakugo hates Deku
>Toga hates Uraraka
>both of them sperging out about the two while having steamy explosive sex
such a hilarious thought

Hana is going to be the current number two, and somehow she will fall in love with Deku, and boom, love triangle
Also, Hana Aoi > Uraraka

Like 2 or 3 hours from now, so get comfy or go to sleep I guess

I know Batman type is already a cliche, but that would be more interesting than Deku who WILL be able to handle OFA soon. Then where's the fucking conflict?

>mommyfags in charge of power rankings

Deku x Uraraka? I don't see how it's shit but ok

Fuck off.

O MY TRANSFERRING ABILITY

forgot to add nejire to demigoddess tier but okay

Proto Deku was a quirkless guy selling his inventions and stuff, but the problem with that is that as a student you can't aford to build all of your shit, he would be limitated as fuck
Also, the "conflict" is a Deku that can't handle a huge power and how is that making him unable to do all the heroics he want, that's why he reach madman levels, it's when he understands that there is no way that people can't be saved just because he is inexperienced and his body can't handle OfA. That was kind of his struggle when he first met Eri, he couldn't act rush because that only would have been a problem since he don't know if he manage to control the situation, and now he is blaming himself with Mirio for that.

tl;dr he struggles to handle his quirk without fucking it up, situations and body

Ochako's crazy baby birthing hips!

>those meme shorts
ah yes
>that tumblr face
ah fuck

I hate it becasue the villains are just SOOO DAMN VANILLA. Like holy shit,I know not every story can have their own Spider Troupe, Pillar Men or Juppongatana but we're nearing chapter150 and we still have Movie Doctor Strange tier bad guys.

AfO has really been the only intimidating villain thus far. But Twice also has some potential, his solo chapter was great. Overhaul and Shiggy are sort of bland so far, they have similar powers and their motivations are pretty weak.

Stain was cool for awhile, but once he got jailed he just dropped off the face of the earth.

have achievable....what?
achieveable what?
at least finish your sentence, sage

no, enabling quirkless hero would mean either gimping all the heroes to hell until the readers wonder, "quirks are nigh-useless, what's the point of heroes?" or writing around the MC's quirklessness until every fight, every encounter, is situational and benefits the quirkless MC somehow. Both options are bad and gets stale very fast