ITT: girls you really, really, really don't like

And not in a "fun to hate" or ironic "muh waifu is better" way.

why would I even have a pic saved of a girl I don't like

>go on google
>picture of girl
>post it
>delete picture

why oh why did they make this random bitch relevant to the plot at all

Sorry you have such shit taste, user.

I agree completely. I skipped her episodes.

This too.

Goddamnit OP you're so right. This cancer incarnate ruined every episode she was in.
Defend this abomination you scumbag.

t. secondaries

this bitch spends four years of romcom tropes and tries to cuck her way in after finally losing

I asked for arguments, not shitty nonsense. How can someone like
>annoying voice
>shitty nosy behavior, eavesdropper
>embarassing nyan nyan bullshit act
>rich as fuck for no reason
>somehow the reason for akiba being what it is (gigantic asspull breaking any semblance of serious story telling)
>shitty cafe maid aka fucking fat neckbeard bait
>spoiled shit
>irrelevant card game shit we don't care about
>worst arc with stupid shit story about her dad
>not a single thing makes any sense in it whatsoever

Faris was even MORE obnoxious in the VN. She's the worst chuuni in fiction. I used fast forward through half the Nyan Cafe dialogue just so I wouldn't have to read her nonsense.

I'll fight you.

Was this bitch supposed to be a funny and likeable character? Because she's really not.

This boner factory slut

If you want to start nitpicking almost nothing about Steins;Gate's setup makes any sense

Literally only Satania is likeable and she still can't save that trash show.

Also every single character of the Oreimo and EMS casts

I'm not saying Steins Gate made sense. But that Faris character was the most infuriating piece of concentrated cancer I've seen.
What the fuck made the creators design this shit and be satisfied ? I know she wasn't the only bad character, but goddamn even Tuturu-retard didn't actually made me sad I couldn't find her IRL to deck her in the teeth.

All of those in Evangalion, XXX Holic and Monogatari

Objective best answer

Delete this.

Benio from Engaged to the Unidentified. I've watched anime for years but I legit think she's the worst character in an anime I've ever endured. I actually skimmed back through the anime once i finished and there was not ONE scene where she did even ONE thing that wasn't "WOW I REALLY LIKE CUTE LITTLE GIRLS I'M SUCH A SISCON WOW".
After I finished I had a long and deep think-tank session wondering what the author was fucking thinking when he/she made that character. Did they think she was funny? No way. Purposefully annoying? Why is she 60% of the entire material then?

It baffles me. It enrages me. Like I'm actually upset at the time I wasted going to google and saving this stupid picture. Fucking deleted.

Watch what you say before you become her play toy

>Tfw user has shit taste

You can just paste the URL of the image into the filename box you know

>the show is trash anyways
But i unironically finished it

I also dislike her but and I agreed that she is obnoxious but so is Okarin with his mad scientist crap. Besides the fact that you get so ridiculously mad over her both amusing and disturbing.

Really hated this bitch

Okarin is a faggot who pretends to be a mad scientist to avoid being honest with his feelings and putting some magic in his boring life. This is understandable, I've met some real-life people having this kind of behavior.
Faris-cancer on the opposite, has no fucking reason for acting like a neckbeard's wet dream, except to please neckbeards playing the goddamn VN.

Steins;Gate does make sense but none of the setups for any of the characters are realistic
>Okabe gets research money to do absolutely nothing
>Daru spends his entire life alongside him
>Mayuri seemingly had no guardian and just wings it at the age of 16
>Moeka is a literal shell of a person and was implied to be homeless but still looks banging
All of Steins;Gates characters' backstories aren't meant to be taken seriously, they're just the bare minimum to spur the characters into their situation in the plot

But all of these points are not true.

>He didn't play the VN

wow, some shit taste there.

You've come across people living dedicated pretend eccentric personas in their private and public lives?

Megumin is even more of an obnoxious chuuni loli, and she's beloved. Me however, I'm one of Akiha Rumiho's fewest fans on Sup Forums.

expected this shit to be the first reply
bad anime though

Dumb eyelashes, dumb whore, ruined every scene she was im

>fewest fans on Sup Forums
One retarded faggot spouting his shit opinions doesn't make his viewpoint in the majority.

Nice bait mate

I like crazy chicks sometimes but this is NOT one of them

you're going to have to explain why i'm baiting
i did not like that anime and that bitch only made it worse

how* my b

But I did hate this red-headed little bitch.
We get it, you wanna bone the dragon loli, no need to show it by orgasmically screaming every time she's around

she's tolerable in AE, though

Typical yuri shit

How can you hate someone who is so smart, pure, honest, and loyal? She's almost perfect.

>t.cuckold
Asuka deserved to get slapped a long time ago, her getting fapped to was just deserts for treating Shinji so bad.

Diabetic autist.

Haven't played yet, I hope you're not lying

I dropped the show the moment she showed up, just could not stand her

I agree, user.

She was a fucking cunt. Not even funny.

This bitch right here ruined the whole show

Please, her doujins are literally the only good thing that caBBVme out of that ass series.

You must be into NTR, aren't you?

Only legit answers so far

at least lambdadelta was likable in some way

Post girls you really, really, really love!

This puffball ruined the show by starting the infodump madness.

You're telling me you like this bitch

user you literally have no idea of what are you talking aboit.

not him, but it isnt black and white. you dont either hate a character or love them

Bitch, get that smug, carefree look off your face and die already!

Her theme is cool though.

My seething hatred for Asuka is so intense that it actually made one of the best fight scenes in anime, her fight against the Dummy Plug Units in End of Evangelion, even better.

The set up was superb. There she was, fighting tooth and nail for her right to exist, having just achieved complete self actualization, and the scene supported by absolutely gorgeous animation and music. She's about to fulfill her God given role as savior of the planet and save everyone from annihilation. All she has to do is kill one more unit before the internal battery in her Eva runs out.

And the bitch fails at the last second.

Her complete existential devastation, having risen so high only to fall so insanely low, was amazing. She impotently thrashes at the controls hoping to coax out one more punch from her Eva but to no avail. Then all of the dummy units she had killed before completely reform and proceed to unceremoniously tear her limb from limb. And she can feel everything that happens, every tooth ripping her flesh and every organ being ripped from her chest, until the last moments of her life.

Seeing all of that happen to Asuka, who I consider to be the worst girl in anime, was so enjoyable I was aroused. That's how much I hate that psychotic, ginger cunt. I hope she meets the same level of destruction in Rebuild so I can enjoy it all over again.

Toko has no redeeming qualities though, she's not even good looking, I could understand liking her serial killer side but normal Toko is terrible

>arguments needed
yes

As someone that says things like

>it actually made me sad I couldn't find her IRL to deck her in the teeth

You have no right to look down on neckbears

She's such a pain.

This moment was so satisfactory.

I hate her too. Pisses me off how she is hostile towards dog guy when he wants to get closer to kobeni.

I liked that doujin where she gets beaten up by yakuza.

Where's the relation ??? You're a fucking neckbeard that's it. Try at least to argue properly instead of bullshitting.

Typical anime only fag who only saw surface deep on everything.

Faris/Rumiho was actually the most well rounded and loving character in the whole cast. She showed in multiple instances that she's remarkably intelligent, perceptive and caring. She's also charismatic and lighthearted enough to do the Faris Nyannyan bit and play along with Okabe's genuine chuuni autism. Go read the original VN, as well as some of the spinoffs and supplementary material. You'll have a different view of her.

Also, reminder that she was very close to Okabe before the events of S;G, and if none of that shit with Kurisu happened and he kept being a bumbling mad scientist, odds are they would end up together. There were major obstacles for any other girl/option.

Yeah, but can you defend her 0 outfit?

Nothing about the art for 0 was good. She didn't even get the worst of it, since her costume was always played for laughs to begin with.

Okabe literally goes inside Moeka's apartment; she's not homeless. Mayuri is explicitly stated to live with her parents. Okabe doesn't get research money. Daru is just a bro.
Stop posting

explain her whole retarded story of being the sole person behind Akihabara being a geek area.
Explain her coming up with goddamn maid cafés.
Explain her having shitastic story about her dad dying in a retarded plot.
Explain her inventing moe and being proud of it.
Explain her being such an obnoxious and pushy cunt.

This. I don't hate her but she represents everything I hate about the tone/structure of the show. Seeing her makes me feel bored

She was much better in the VN, but yeah, she was pretty terrible in the anime.

I bet you're a German cuckboy still pissed about the war.

Her voice is so annoying, it's unreal

Did you not read her fucking backstory? That covers 4 of your 5 questions. She was a sheltered rich girl who was constantly tended to by a butler. She wanted to meet people and thought a maid cafe would be fun, but her father shot her down when she was younger. Everything else is pretty fucking apparent, when she opened that maid cafe with her family's fortune it attracted more businesses and people like that to the area. Kind of like how opening a liquor or gun store in America can turn the surrounding area into a shit hole.

The 5th one is just plain wrong, she's not pushy or obnoxious at all.

Her chuuni bit is also her way of dealing with the grief and regret of wishing her father dead. She's a good girl.

>gun store in America can turn the surrounding area into a shit hole
>t.someone who has never lived in a blue state

My bad for arguing with weebs and neckbeards. Of course to you a teen girl inventing maid cafés and using her inheritence to open one is normal thing. Of course acting like a basketcase talking about herself in 3rd person and mimicking a cat is a perfect way to deal with her father's death.
Of course her father dying/being saved in some retarded pretend kidnapping makes sense.
This shit character was designed by neckbeards for neckbeards, so of course I overestimated your critical sense.

>Okabe gets research money to do absolutely nothing
When did that happen? He just blows his money on silly gadgets that he builds in his spare time
>Daru spends his entire life alongside him
They're classmates and buds who hang out in their shared apartment during summer brake
>Mayuri seemingly had no guardian and just wings it at the age of 16
Mayuri lives with her parents, but spends a lot of time out because, again, it's summer vacation
>Moeka is a literal shell of a person and was implied to be homeless but still looks banging
Did they imply she was homeless before or after the scenes of her in her apartment?

>inventing maid cafés
Wrong
>acting like a basketcase talking about herself in 3rd person and mimicking a cat is a perfect way to deal with her father's death
Because it is not normal for you means it is impossible or stupid?
Sounding really mature there. Not even gonna read the other 2 """"points"""""

user, you don't even know what you're talking about, get your head out of your ass with that "critical sense" shit.

You might as well post on /lit/ about how some story is trash after watching the movie adaption once.

>Not even gonna read the other 2 """"points"""""
Oh wow neckbeard you sure showed me. Cite me a single example of someone acting in perfect neckbeard-bait behavior, using submissive and flirty traits, to cope with the loss of a parent.
Her whole character is there to please the likely audience, get over it.

>Cite me a single example of someone acting in perfect neckbeard-bait behavior, using submissive and flirty traits, to cope with the loss of a parent.
see

put out real arguments or eat a dick goddamnit. I never argued about the VN since I didn't play it. I'm talking about the anime.
So try to answer my points.

>litterally using a circular argument
Are you fucking kidding me ? I was obviously talking about real fucking cases you chuuni scum. Do you really expect me to take a fictionnal fanservice character thought up by smelly Japanese geeks for a valid example ?

Your points are irrelevant because you basically skimmed a book and tried to argue with other people about shit you don't understand. You aren't just an anime only fag, you're a slow one who didn't pay attention worth shit.

>if I dismiss his points as irrelevant, I'll be able to get out of this without having to think up a single argument
Okay whatever helps you not break down

>discussion about anime on an anime board
>asking for 3DPD examples

s;g-fags please go and stay go