The Next President?

Tell me I'm wrong.........please

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=how long until whites are a minority in America&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=q9J_WsWpKtTe8AeJk5j4Dw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ur so wrong ur right

If she runs, she'll win yeah.

>round not square

Americans are racist and sexist they wont ler ver win

in this retarded ass age i wouldn't doubt it. it's gonna be a really gay time if we get another obama tier piece of shit in office.

shes not obama tier. he was a constitutional law professor, lawyer and actually understood government. oprah would need a team of experts around her at least double the size of every last president

white people aren't going to let blacks be in charge for a long long time

B-bu-bu-bo-Bognado!

>Implying trump isn't going to win a second term

You must have forgotten what timeline we've entered.

Easiest civil war ever if she does.

White people won't be making the decision. At current rates you'll be a minority by 2045.

got a source for that,sport?
besides here?

you're wrong

sage

2045 is a conservative estimate. Use any source you want.
google.ca/search?q=how long until whites are a minority in America&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=q9J_WsWpKtTe8AeJk5j4Dw

thanks, now this image has been seared into my brain. Now I have to get a lobotomy, asshole.

as expected

This shows how much you parasitic shitskins hate us, you want us to a minority in our own countries. It won't happen, not on our watch. This is regarding 2020, btw.

I'm sorry, but if it was trump vs. Oprah... I'd vote for Oprah.

He's a shoe-in against Clinton, but no one could defeat Oprah, not even fucking Obama.

did you not see all the riots from the blm ?
we in the white community did
mlk couldn't win an election in the U.S. now
we're sick of it
thank your king nigger

No way in hell. People worshipped her when she was on TV. But when a presidential run came up, even libs said this is a woman that has made a career by surrounding herself by charlatans (oz, phil, Chopra, mccarthy)

fuck niggas

This. We've had to eight years to see what nigger "leadership" is like, and it stinks. It's us or them, there's no in between. A black will always work ONLY to enable its species, always at the detriment of Aryan society.

i don't go that far
but they're not going to be in a position where they think they are in charge
it's detrimental to the national security of the United States

Trump will dessimate her if she gets the nomination, they will dig up so much crap on her.

Nope. She is Trump's secret weapon

Dude half your voting base is lost to liberal brain washing. The only reason you won is because white wahmen voted for Trump. That won't happen with Oprah my nigger

shitskinned chocolate drop cunt.

decimate. and original meaning was to kill one out of 10 roman legionnaires if their unit was disobedient.

She wont she has the scariest of skelingtons, she has dirt on everyone and everyone knows that she has witnessed some shit and she never spoke a word.

too much dirt and skeletons