youtu.be/4iJeJYGqjjk

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/p_iLe416MbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought Fairy Tail was over?

is that Boruto

looks better than the OVA.

That confirm long run anime like anruto and boruto

this is from the team that brought twin star exorcist, bleach, naruto and boruto !!!!!!!

Meh, it's the new long running shounen, hopefully it's good unlike boku no hero.
It's long running so we know it'll have inconsistent animation, but it looks like they got some talented animators for the action sequences so that'll be fun.
Unlike boku the stakes are a bit higher, it's a bit edgier hopefully that makes it more exciting.
My number one concern is that the fights are well written and choreographed, character designs and art looks nice lets hope they pull through.

Worst case scenario I can watch the fight scenes on youtube or some shit.

Atleast this will have same quality like boruto anime

It looks better from the pv to be honest.

Popularity Poll Results:

1 Asta 2054
2 Yami 1876
3 Yuno 1232
4 Noelle 960
5 Luck 712
6 Mars 621
7 Julius 529
8 Vanessa 501
9 Fuegoreon 359
10 Mimosa 331

Total 9825 Votes
11th place and up will be released in Volume 12

>this might actually have some sakuga
NO
IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS
PIERROT STOP

Its like more mature shonen

>MC is a manlet
Not even picked up.

First episode is the obligatory good animation episode. It'll look like dogshit the majority of the time afterwards.

>Yami not 1st
Heresy
Some of the content of the trailer was from when he met the Black Bulls, and some was from the dungeon arc.

The direction is pretty neat.

That doesn't look half bad.

I'll always be of the opinion that Manga > Anime but still it doesn't look too bad.

Why did you post the Arabic promo though? Doesn't bother me since I speak it but it's just peculiar.

That the only leak video so far, i think black clover is really popular in arabic country

thats actually not bad

>people actually like that little shithead.

why couldn't Twin Star have this quality??

I wouldn't get excited if I were you, I bet the first episode will look good and the rest of the anime will look like dog shit, that's how Pierrot do things.

There's stuff in the leak that goes beyond the first episode.

This is the Hinata of Black Clover.

Say something nice as Noelle fags go on suicide watch.

>That red head.
Muh dick.

Someone needs to destroy WSJ, they're really hampering creativity in manga.

I like Noelle for reasons other than her crush on Asta, though.

Wait this wont be like i was expecting.

DAFUQ IS THIS PIERROT WHERE IS THE QUALITY ?

Setting and art style is nice.

What is shit is the Main Character, author rushing some parts, and the author removing parts/fucking up big time (LN Character being added).

I hope it has a female MC otherwise dropped

Light Novel characters aren't that big of a deal since he let everyone know ahead of time they were going to show up

Well the mangaka seems to be really into the tsundere grills so Noelle is one step ahead.

I like this manga better then black clover

Asta is harem protagonist user every chick will love him no will one win

I liked the One shot of Hungry Joker, the series was pretty meh and they changed a lot of things to make it a battoru shonen.

I doubt it (Since Rebeca quit, crazy girl might die, and the loli doesn't pop up as much), but I will be surprise if it did a harem ending.

Honestly, Asta should give up on the Nun and just go for pic related.

My man

Fairy Tail is setting up for a sequel with its last page

>good unlike Boku no hero
Hope you like a literally emotionless robot for a rival and him using shonen spirit to always get back up and win every fight.

Except the time the Emo Witch Queen makes him her bitch.

That's some good taste you got there my brother.

The rival at least is an actual friend and rival. Which is better than the Sauce and other shits.

Honestly, I'd rather the MC's rival be aloof than be an autistic sperglord who has one emotion, which is anger.

Him being Asta and not the Rival.

Villain designs do look unique and something you would find in BC only.

But black clover is better then your shonen capeshit

Thread needs more Mel

Kek even bird is more popular and better character then other

Hes the master of talking smack and getting offscreen powerups.

Everyone is a rival in some form in My Hero. Plus Bakugou does get treated lie shit from timecto time, dont expect that from. Yumo for awhile. Way past chapter 90

Chapter is out

Yuno is asta rival do you really read manga

This for you user

>MHA only ever gets brought up by BCfags
Somebody sure is insecure

Yuno is pretty boring and Tabata doesn't know what to do with him. Fucking Finral has more screentime and development than him.

I do it for free

>Asta is a faggot who can't recognize a real woman in front of him.

I never said I wasnt meh on Bnha. Plus it is far from better when someone like Asta who doesnt even know what a double date is gets infuriatingly too dumb for me to believe he's lived this long.

We need more screentime of others showing off though. Id be happy with filler explaining Yuno's offscreen powerups.

Nope.

I knew this copy pasta would come in handy.

You BC fags are so pathetic that you can't draw any attention to your shit series unless you bring up BNHA, because no one would care about you otherwise.

Idiot. I said him being Asta and not the rival because Adta is the one so overflowing with shonen determination he always wins.

Yuno gets all his OP attacks offscreen.

The main problem with Asta is that while every other character is getting some form of character development and progress.

Him losing the ability to use his hands was a good opportunity for him to grow as a character, send him home to his old village to the nun and get some development from him being unable to use his hands/get him to feel some suffering other than being happy and it always works out for him and hard work can't get him through some stuff. You know get Asta to grow up a little before allowing him to reuse his hands very slowly from a cure his buddies found. Then do the witch invasion arc.

The author botched this somehow.

Eh, he is boring but at the same time he's inoffensive as a rival, which is still more than you can say about the manlet.

Isn't this the manga where the author used characters introduced in some obscure LN side story as if they were always there?

Glad to see that Asta, Yami and Noelle are all above Yuno, but he should be lower. Yuno is one of the most boring Shonen rivals of all time.

Nice tiddies, to be expected from Tabata.

We did get a situation where he doesn't get himself out of the situation with force of will and even killed an ally till the string of fate kept changing it.

The way her daughter so thoroughly breaks her with the power she desired was fantastic. We need more Asta ends up someones bitch and fights his allies.

Yes.

I still wonder why Yuno is named after the Queen of the Gods.

>We did get a situation where he doesn't get himself out of the situation with force of will and even killed an ally till the string of fate kept changing it.
True enough

>We need more Asta ends up someones bitch and fight his llies.
We need more Asta being someones bitch in general. I'm glad the author created "Not Hisoka" who will most likely make him, his bitch boy.

Yes for 1 arc.

I wonder if the anime will adapt the LNs so that they're properly introduced to viewers.

Seeing as we don't have an episode count yet, I'm assuming they're going to run this into the ground. So yes.

Probably. It would be dumb as shit not to adapt the LN because as soon as they do the Witch arc you have a big fuck up.

I think the 1st season might end around the snow children arc, where you meet the big bad for the first time.

Timeline-wise, where did the LN take place?

Right before the mission to the ocean and after the snow children incident, if I recall.

For those of us who follow this shit, here are scans with poll results:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/p_iLe416MbE

Really black clover is now become more comedy series but why my waifu is not in top ten

It looks pretty promising in terms of production values, the director has the ability to gather talented young animators to work with him after all. Knowing Pierrot though, the production schedule might be tight and be full of outsourced work.

give it time,im hoping for sissy vermilion in the next one

Vermillion family females are top tier breeding materials.

>Nero
>Bird
>Is number 5
How?

he better then half character in black clover user

>charmy 6th
good taste

She's a legal loli.

>From the team that borught you shit, the greatest shit, unlimited filler shit and newest shit comes

That isn't exactly a promising start

>Black Clover gets the better director and a better anime
BnHAfags in suicide watch

I think it would make more sense for it to be before the snow thing, since it seems to me like the ocean mission happened right after the snow thing.

>160051297
You don't deserved this (YOU)

>ugly nose

>i think black clover is really popular in arabic country
Suddenly the ESLs make sense

Yuno doesn't even appear for most of chapters.

That was role for Keiji Fujiwara ;_;
Still hoping Julius will be voiced by Aizen

It'll be interesting to see how the adaption is handled in comparison to academia
I hope they do Yami justice
god i fucking loathe asta, he's the main thing that drives me away from the series

Here you go fags.

Well, if you consider hitting the opponent with an anti magic sword like a baseball bat is well written then you will have the time of your life.

Fuck off black clover is masterpiece

The only character that i like

Hidden gem big shonen that will hype normalfag and newfag

New big three

>world full of magic-dependent people and magical things
>MC has anti-magic

gotta admit, the fact that Aster wins a lot makes sense in-universe at least. the fight with Vanessa and Finral where he's zipping around through the warp gates slicing that three eyed dude up was pretty good.

Every Time BC is brought up on Sup Forums I see barely any positive feedback about it, I'll still watch it though.

have to watch out or they'll be beheaded for sorcery