then show me the exact model

I never believed in the Jesus on toast thing, but this is pretty weird

A variation of

Can I get a quick rundown

>tfw Kek gag mask

What am I looking at here?

it looks like pepe

wrong webm

During the election everyone thought it was a manifestation of Kek letting us know that he's been taking down hillary

A live reenactment of bane on a plane

>Iranians are descendants of "MAJUWS"

>tfw david icke is right

wtf I think I'm david icke right now

I liked the first one more t b h.

I still don't quite understand what you're getting at, but that was a backpack, bro.

>t. Jew
It's so funny how you shills just spam the same talking point over and over again. You guys must be dumb as rocks.

Honestly looks like a blip of two people with backpacks

he was never seen again after that night

I'm glad multiple people noticed this is a rare pepe

this makes sense actually.

So they cut camera to not show on tv her oxygen mask and instead hit the invert colors button and manifeated an Egytian god to destroy he political dynasty

wtf kind of backpack has blonde hair, eyes, a mouth and wears a necklace

bane?

It's fucking weirder at full speed. This is too "the Macarena" btw. Look at fucking Chubble peeking over her mom's shoulder pads. kek

When you think about everything that had to fall into place for Trump to win, along with the million so-called "coincidences" that came with it, it makes it quite clear how much meme magic is underestimated.

>make esoteric post
>someone asks for elaboration
>follow up post does little to correct the issue
>"JEWWWWWW!!!1!!!11!!"

Take your meds, user.

That's the reason I have 130 threads filtered right now. The Jews are so scared of meme magic and that's not even a joke.

>"JEWWWWWW!!!1!!!11!!"
Admit that you made this face in your head

It's the camera crew moving location

Logic. Rare here.

No, that's the face I'm making right now because you didn't check 'em.

She used to be so fucking sexy. Goddamn.

Sorry man, I was caught up in the moment

This is the moment that ruined kek posting for me t b h.
It was Sup Forumss jesus in toast moment.

Why does it look like Trump Pepe or something from the set of Dinosaurs?

All good, brother.

She was 49 in this gif. I'm actually impressed. I thought she was like 38 then.

Is that Debbie WS behind her?

kinda looks like it. No, it's Chubble. The daughter of Hillary and Web Hubble. You may know her by her nickname, Chelsea.

>MY BRIDE

REEEEEEEbok?

wtf is this sorcery?

hmm

>tfw when immortan joe is president

Who else here would unironically not be surprised if it turned out Hillary actually was a reptillian and her shapeshifting tech just fritzed out on her at that moment?

his face is best face.,.lol but serially I did see kek appear and anyone who denies it is an infidel

Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang

Is there a source to this with audio or something?

Scrubbed from the internet

Looks like Trump Pepe.

It's amazing because when I look at it it's 100% pepe I see nothing else.

so she is a reptilian then

i literally believe that already

I just love how nervous all her underlings look when they are around her. She truely is a fucking villan.

Shes definitely something....

Found sources of the day in question but not of the Fox News clip

fug

What am I looking at here? What's weird? The eyes? Please specify.

wtf is that?

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>Hillary: The Human

that's a gimpsuit

>The Human
Kek.

wew

"Hello my fellow humans" was just suppose to be a meme... IT WAS JUST SUPPOSE TO BE A MEME!!

praise be him

Well that done does it then. Ok lads.. We should have did this way back when this happened but:

>analyze the video
>what exactly happened?
>power surge?
>power failure?
>some kind of interference?
>can this effect be duplicated?

0:02-0:03

>Cannot unsee

She was really pretty.
I think she went insane once she realized she lost her beauty, and turned into an old lady.
Some women can’t handle that.
Beauty defined their existence.

play that shit on slow. watch the guy behind her. he looks up, mouths 'okay' then looks down again hesitantly just before he steps forward he looks like a guy that was on a suicide mission. And then it goes black and playing in slowmotion you can fucking clearly see its still her, and that grey thing being held up on the left is still there and the persons arm....

forgot to add: he cocks his right eyebrow twice and gives a smirk like 'here I go'

Maybe he shined a special light or something that made the camera distort.

THE PLANE CRASHED???

you might want to check your eyes again

umm what the fuck

Young hillary was kind of hot.

Ya know whats funny. People that have worked with her have said she stinks like shit, but more than that the way they describe her stench, now that I think of it, is how a fucking large reptile smells.

How come Jews can't meme?

A QUICK RUNDOWN WOULD BE FUCKING AWESOME RIGHT NOW

dude thats not even a fucking trap you are saying that a fucking dinosaur is hot. Fix your shit

They dont have a mandrake. It's why they eat pineal glands.

it looks a lot like someone stepped in front of the camera while Hillary pulls a mask of some kind over her face
it's almost like a gas mask but instead of an oxygen filter it's just super fucking creepy

this Jesus on a toast tier

Or how demonic infestations smell

Remember she lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hilary? Well, it turns out that wasn't true, but her name was spelled the same. Was. Her fucking name had just one "L". The Mandela/Retcon Effect is real. I have been following her crooked rise to power for decades now and I have a great memory for this stuff.

Oh, his name changed too.

It's obvious that someone hacked the transmission. That is a Pepe/Kek frog 100%.