It's coming back

It's coming back....
>"To top off the second anniversary celebration, an important announcement will be made during the broadcast."

klab.com/jp/english/press/detail/id=5570?date=2017

Other urls found in this thread:

someanithing.com/2581
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bleach is shit.

Please, no. The last thing we need is more fucking Bleach.

I'll only watch if they don't give it back to Pierrot. But while of course they would, I don't think that'll be the announcement.

I want to see Aizen's bankai.

Quincy arc please
Pierrot is good when they have a budget and when the main studio is animating it.

Bleach was the best brutal hype & action anime to ever be made, the story & universe was grade A and could be used to tell so many great stories.
It's also still has the the best selling DVDs & BRs for any anime to this day.

How could anyone not want more Bleach that's like saying you don't want a million dollars.

Why does such a pretty girl have to be so fucking annoying?

Unless it's a full reboot that's cohesive and reaches the full potential that the series missed and has more Nelliel, I don't think I'll be getting too excited.

All were perfect but soi fon

>Important announcement
>Introducing another shit Bleach live action

don't get your hopes up, at most it will be something related with the game itself

>VA's and an idol group, english audio included

Well shit, sounds bigger than just a game update.

Yup there's no need to go that far for just a phone app

It'll be more info about the live action or something new related to the game. Don't get your hopes up.

Stop saying that

I get that the whole VA thing seems good, but unless some of the main characters(ichigo/rukia/orihime)are included then it's nothing worth celebrating. Who the hell really cares about the VAs of Hisagi and other supporting characters?

WHO

>All were perfect but soi fon
Soifon is perfect.

Too bad she was voted only the second best female character in the last poll.

I'm still butmad about you know what

About how nothing about the Spirit King was explained, about how Ichigo's bankai was fucking nothing, and about how he was even able to kill Yhwach?

Me too user, me too.

The Nelliel vs. Nnoitra asspull?

If they made the anime again, it would have to go for an original anime ending--because the last 10-15 chapters of Bleach were complete ass.

Oh and at least 3-4 seasons worth of fillers, for delicious Ichigo/Yoruichi onee-san shtick the filler writers kept doing.

Yea the ending needs fixed there's so much more that needs added

They wouldn't even really need 'filler' if they just did things right. The Vizards, Quincy, and Fullbringers were all underutilized, and at the same time the story was rushed.

>kubo uses the anime to add in what he couldn't fit into the manga
I want to believe that he has things that were cut due to time constraints and could put it all into the anime if the Quincy arc gets one.

Soi Fong sucks, user

He did that with Ashido and the zanpaktou arc.

Soifon is love.
Soifon is life.

Read a very upsetting post today.

They're finally bringing back the anime?

We'll find out Saturday

Those. Bleach was, is and will always be a huge waste of time.

Why would they? Nobody cares about Bleach anymore.

I remember all that hype building up to the Sosuke Aizen and ichigo fight. I'll never forget how disappointed I was.
What the fuck were they thinking with all the god damn fillers.

Why does it sell better then every other anime out even today if nobody cares?

oh christ I forgot about this, why'd you have to remind me.

Am I being trolled?

someanithing.com/2581

no you just don't know what you're talking about

Firstly, what is this joke of a document? Bleach doesn't outsell One Piece. Secondly, according to your own picture you just posted, Gintama outsells Bleach. Maybe try reading your own source. Thirdly, if it sells so well, why did they cancel the anime in the first place? Do you think the studio is just dumb and hates money? Fourthly, stop typing like a fucking retard - you are not ten, you are capable of using proper capitalization. Fifthly, I'm out, because yet again, I've been reminded why talking to Bleach apologists is never a good idea.

Not him just putting my two cents
>why did they cancel the anime in the first place
I blame the giant let downs and fillers.

Kubo had all sorta health problems & couldn't keep up. It's pretty much that simple...
That's why it ended like it did

Ichigo's VA is also there.

It's rumored that the idol group will provide the voices for Giselle and Bambietta and possibly Liltotto during the reading as possible testing ground for either new updates in the game or the anime returning. The former is much more likely.

>Kubo tries to fix the rampant power level escalation in bleach with the fullbringer arc
>elevens hate it cause not muh captains.

thats when i knew that not only was trash but it would never be good again.

Honestly I felt like everything after Aizen was just fan-service.

The last moment this series legitimately made me engaged was the first half of the Fullbring arc. Mainly because im a sucker for "race against time" plots.

Seasons 15 & 16 were mostly filler that was supposed to explain how Ichigo got his powers back leading up to the blood war arc.
That arc would have been the best yet plus it could have been filled with other little new tid bits & novel elements plus new movies.
But because Kubo couldn't do it they ended it all & barely even finished the manga.
Sucks people can't understand what happened.

The only exciting bleach announcement would be a prequel series of the early days of the soul society.

>don't get your hopes up
>hopes up
>hopes

KOKUTO DID NOTHING WRONG

;_;

One Piece's anime sells like dog shit.
The 26.ep volumes go for the same price as regular anime and still don't break 30k. One Piece sells merch not disks.

Never Ever.

NOW YOU FEEL LIKE NUMBER ONE

SHINING BRIGHT FOR EVERYONE

Sales for Bleach were dropping near the end, but the overall would still be higher than most other long running shounen.

One Piece's individual volumes have low sales. The ones with a large compilation of episodes do better though (going upwards of 20k), but you're talking about insanely cheap releases compared to any other anime.

Kubo was never able to deliver on the hype he built, just let it die and move on.

Bleach was such an awful waste of potential. Nips can do a cool beginning but they always flounder about and make it trash.

Do you think we can watch this later? I probably won't be able to see the livestream

Or maybe because it was fucking shit and no one wanted to see it. It's just like Togashi's """""health problems""""""

I'll only be excited if they announce a series solely about Rukia; I literally have not given a shit about any other character for the past 10 years

Kubo operated and was admitted to the hospital, you dungbeetle.

LET

IT

DIIIIIIIEEEEE

*blocks your bankai*

I'm still pissed they didn't continue the song where it left off when this happened

I want to lick his finger

da faq is this?

That's full powered Ichigo

I haven't read it in 8 years, what was the asspull?

what was the asspull? oh this guy!

its bleach! thats the asspull

Full reboot witht fillers would be like 50 episodes long and the series is over, god, i remember how awful the fillers were

According to that source, Bleach had great sales at the beginning, but toward the end thy were basically the same as One Piece's.

Hey dude, let's make all the swords anthropomorphic and rebelious because some autist with long fingernails said so.

Looks like it's game-related. New character with a new Ichigo form.

aside from the bounto arc, and the amagai shusuke arc, I really didn't find the fillers to be so bad as people like to portrey them.

much better than the naruto fillers, at least, that's for sure.

Try 150.

No, please not.

Yeah, Zabimaru had great design, annoying cunt and a brat can't compare. Even if that's a reference to an omake. And I don't think personalities matched either.

It would actually redeem that shit fight.

God, that's why he sucked for a long time, he was basically a vampires' love story main interest turned into a shonen MC

it is

Apparently, Morita and Konishi are going to be reading portions of the novel Can't Fear Your Own World aloud during the livestream.

I wonder what chapter they're going to read.

Bleach was by far the edgiest series when compared to Naruto and One Piece. It had skulls, dismemberment and Grimmjow. A second season of about 24-26 episodes would be great.

150 sounds right.
Shave off every side track and reboot, you're down a third of the episodes, say 30%.
They could remove the what, 3 minute? recap at the begining of every episode? There goes like 12%.
Picking off useless shit here and there, like comedic side character syndrome, you could probably cut it down to half.
50 would be a drastic cut.

>"To top off the second anniversary celebration, an important announcement will be made during the broadcast."

It's probably something regarding the mobile game. Don't get your hopes up.

It looks like they're going to be adapting the final arc into BBS.

Yhwach when?

She activates her Resurrección, but instead of Nnoitra also activating his and the two of them going at it, she reverts back to a kid at the last second before her attack connects. Then Kenpachi shows up and all that backstory and build up is thrown in the trash for TWO HANDS.

Meant for

Just keep the power levels where they are. No need to raise or lower them. Kubo is a fucking idiot.

You need at least 30-50 eps to adapt the final arc

>Bleach: Brave Souls fans will not want to miss this!
It's about the game, retard.

The powerlevels never went beyond the HM arc.
Ichigo, Ulquiorra, Starrk and Aizen remain some of the strongest characters in the manga right up until the very end.

Looks like Brave Souls will get Ichigo at his full power, Rukia with her bankai, Byakuya,Renji and Hitsugaya. I see no point in Byakuya update, he didn't really get a revision of his bankai or shikai did he?

He got a new outfit so that's one thing.

Technically he got a massive buff to his Shikai making it as strong as his Bankai in it's first form.

>no full powered Ichigo in the manga
Fuck Kubo

I can't even tell what you're mad about anymore

The big announcement is obviously full powered Ichigo and the bankias of the other characters.

It's been so long we get official art of that form & for a phone app..

No, that was already announced.