One Punch Man

New chapter soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/887920125550092288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does this piece of shit take so long, him and Yoshihiro Togashi need to be locked in a room with a pitbull inches from their crotch...as motivation

Indeed. Is chapter today?

Read the original. Is better. All of this is filler.

It should be out in about 12 hours. Murata looked like he was done with the chapter.

Are all the Garou-fags still in their holes?

Stop using unofficial color page, they're all fucking terrible
He releases bi weekly, that's not long at all He's done and he usually updates in the morning
You're stupid if you still think any of this is filler

>Filler meme
KYS

bump

Is it out yet

Murata will say it on his twitter.

His last post was 2 hours ago, but I'm not really sure if that's supposed to be related to the chapter.
twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/887920125550092288

Is ONE fucking dead?
When will we get a new chapter?

He's writing the manga and MP retard. He even apologized on his twitter saying he had no time to continue the webcomic for now.

Why so hostile?
I didn't check his twitter but the last webcomic update was like half a year ago.
Maybe I should pick up MP.

>Why so hostile?

Probably because this is the 10.000.000th time this is being said in those threads newfag.

Reminder: Murata is ONE's EMPLOYEE, not his equal, mangafags.

Prove it.

ONE is too busy fucking japanese supermodels and working on Mob Psycho in his lambo, new webcomic chapter will come out soon(ish).

I want Garou inside my hole

How the fuck did Murata fail to draw the kid horrendously ugly?

I think MP is about to end, wonder if after that he will dedicate more time to the webcomic until he serializes a new manga

When was the last time the webcomic was updated?

I hope he finishes OPM after MP instead of starting a new IP considering he already finished the story of OPM years ago.

Still, eagerly looking forward to whatever he works on next, his work is so refreshing in an age of anti-social otaku mangaka that can't write relatable characters or realistic interactions if their life depended on it.

He's just not good looking, it wasn't said the kid was fhurer ugly of ugliness.

t. speedreader man: c class hero

Yeah, right, go prove me that the kid is supposed to be unbearable to look at like fhurer ugly.

One is using his OPM money to assemble a super team of artists and shaders to make his web comic 100x better

Someone's back shouldn't be this lewd

More like to fill out his lambo garage and his cocaine mansion.

He's a married man living in a small house in Japan

So in what world is the employee paying his boss?

Wasn't he gay or something?

True only that they all are working in the wrong webcomic.

he didn't specify that it wasn't a gay marriage

oh he is not gay,that was just some faggots spreading false rumours to make themselves feel good about being disgusting faggots

What is the cover page?

no one knows,we gonna find out in a couple of hours though.

garou body how?

Garou survived a punch to the face by Saitama and yet people still claim he's weaker than Boros.

Who should we trust?

Boros survived a fucking serious punch ye people still claim he's wekaer than Garou

ONE isn't married.

user has posted this dozens of times and yet people still reply while thinking he's a legitimate partner for conversation.

Well Sonic's balls survived a direct contact with Saitama's fist while Boros's nuts were completely obliterated. I guess Sonic is the toughest one there is.

There are many who post the same, maybe he is another fag?

Uh, saitama wasn't aiming to kill Garou ever? Are you a fucking speed reader?

The world where the Employer is an alpha male and the employee is a beta named murata, obviously.

It's the equivalent of taking his lunch money.

Mosquito can't even be hit by saitama. Mosquito confirmed strongest.

It's out

This is how the rumors of ONE being gay came to be. All these guys who just want to suck his dick SO hard that they've started projecting their feelings onto him.

Zombieman

BTFO

Goodness fucking gracious that sexy ass BACK

Garou Vs. the two old man still delayed

So Sonic is eating the cell.

user post the chapters.

Sonic eating the monster cell, let me guess cooking it, removed the effect

He cooked it lol.

Alright. Dumping.

Do you know what filler means?

Look here ->

>Tfw not long until Garou mode
Just a couple of months

No one is or has ever made rumors about ONE being gay OR married except in this shit thread by one obviously immature autistic underage loser AKA you. Fact. Prove me wrong? Oh wait, you can't.

>Sonic getting sandwiched by two flamingly homoerotic men

So still projecting eh?

Not sure what's going on with those rings in panel 2. I think the larger one should be overlapping in front of the smaller one?

>backgrounds
>gorillas
>cooking
What a good chapter.

Yeah, pretty hyped. I do wonder if Wind and Flame here will replace the Hotrod Brothers, though. Since the latter duo were the ones to fight Flash in the webcomic. What were their names again? I can't check right now, but I'm pretty sure they were Gale and Fire? I forgot, but something close to that.

Okay, just checked. The Hotrod Brothers were called Gale and Hellfire. Seems like they've been replaced. Probably for the best; the Organization should have the monopoly on robotic monsters.

I just really like Wind's design here.

Why do they both look like 80's Glam rockers....

Secluded ninja village in the middle of nowhere. Can't blame them for being hicks.

So yeah, confirmation that those who've ingested monster cells can switch between their human and monster forms.

Fucking Toki

Honestly, his design reminded me of Part 3 Dio more.

Yusuke Murata was doing a livestream yesterday, that usually points towards another cahpter within 3 or 4 days.

Seems like Marshall Gorilla chose to wander around to try and increase his threat level instead of immediately returning to base?

So this whole arc was included for Amai Mask?

Page 28 here

Kinda sad that Zombieman specifically has to head out himself for a Tiger level threat. Maybe it'd be more dignified if Marshall Gorilla managed to raise his level to Demon level, at least.

Are those banana explosives?

You can't convince me that their meeting wasn't deliberately made to commemorate the Planet of the Apes movie.