With Trump leading the way to homegrown terrorism and violence

With Trump leading the way to homegrown terrorism and violence
Anti government underground soldiers (Cloud Strife)
Sick and disturbing mentalities of get to work or get out!
Labor abuse
Benefits being diminished and cut
While Cost of living doubles; these idiot rednecks praise for a 3.5% pay increase.
Corporate harassment and takeover under the guise of “higher wages”

Is a Trump America a backwards movement to an enlightened society?

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/21/its-going-down-antifa-website-calls-violence-against-trump-supporters-capitalists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

racer is the shit

>With Trump leading the way to homegrown terrorism and violence
lol wut

THIS is your definition of 'enlightenment'?
CERN comfirmed the Higgs-Boson back in 2014; and you still care who the President is.

>an entlightend society smokes dude weed lmao and eats pickle sammiches while playing shit tier vidya
You need to set your bar higher soyim

insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/21/its-going-down-antifa-website-calls-violence-against-trump-supporters-capitalists

Where was this during Obama (D), Bush (R), Clinton (D) !?

>shit tier vidya

Do you even 90s kid?

cry moar faggot

Go fuck yourself, you shitslinging double nigger.

That’s your only conclusion?

What stopped you from writing “Ron Paul” on the ballot?

I stopped playing Nintendo after Super desu.

god that picture

>i need to feel good
>i need to feel good
>i need to feel good

Nigger you realize how big racer was

>Sick and disturbing mentalities of get to work or get out!
Literally every ideology believes this except for postmodern liberal morons. He who does not work shall not eat.

>Benefits being diminished and cut
A good thing.

>While Cost of living doubles
Nothing has become more expensive in any part of my life since Trump took office. Many things have become cheaper, most stayed the same.

>Corporate harassment and takeover under the guise of “higher wages”
Not here. Sorry if you're butthurt that you weren't valuable enough to keep your job.

2/10 I replied. sage

>something is popular therefore its good
By that logic you should be getting ready to transition

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

Calling for violence against Trump supporters, oh lawd, I’m dreaming for the day.

>Literally every ideology believes this except for postmodern liberal morons. He who does not work shall not eat.
Have you ever read up on “informal fallacies” ?

>A good thing.
Ok, someone is a Hillary Clinton supporter.

>Nothing has become more expensive in any part of my life since Trump took office. Many things have become cheaper, most stayed the same.

Someone is new to life. Buying a house. Insurance costs. State taxes. Housing cost. Rent. You’re new to life.

>Not here. Sorry if you're butthurt that you weren't valuable enough to keep your job.
If I don’t experience it, then it’s not true?

-43/10 on your ability to rationalize.

>CERN comfirmed the Higgs-Boson back in 2014; and you still care who the President is.
Please unpack this for me.
I understand that it is an important discovery, but why should it eclipse everything else?

they re all part of the swamp. Trump isn't. which is why Soros is funding antifa to cause violence towards Trump

That's so White.

There's no reason for them to be anti-government when we're about to revive the SS. We are the government.

democrats LARPing is all that is.

>mario is good

grow the fuck up old man

>they re all part of the swamp.
Oh god. Trump is a Russian spy. Clinton’s are crime mobs. Can you delusional conspiracy rejects just grow up?
He raped me. She touched me. No due process no respect for or courts and police officers. You’re garbage.

>funding antifa to cause violence towards Trump
WRONG. Read a fucking book you twat. When you take away from a human everything to where they have nothing left to lose, VIOLENCE is the only result.

>old man

Isn’t it past your bed time?

My 90s childhood was epic and top tier

Yours is shit tier.