Conan talked down to Haitians in the past

I don't take credit for this find.
Saw another user in a thread mention this the other day.
Posting for exposure.
youtube.com/watch?v=3i2WN2Sfcr0
2:23

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3i2WN2Sfcr0?t=145
conan.kary.ca/
archive.is/UMzG3
youtube.com/watch?v=GYXUjmSbOsk
archive.is/dhP8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=NSccNlpTT8c
youtube.com/watch?v=bAzwJEcYIEo
archive.is/UMzG3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More like Blowman O'Guyin', amirite

Holy shit this is a goldmine for banter though.

Bamp

Which is precisely why I wanted to post this. Hadn't seen anyone roll with it since I saw it. Thought with gold such as this that it would be heading into infamy, but 3 days or so and nothing. Didn't want it to be wasted and figured the autists here could meme it into oblivion.

This is, like, absolute evidence these guys are being forced to say what they say these days. Like back then he could actually say that stuff freely because he wasn't anyones puppet. But now if he doesn't shill hard against Trump, no ratings.

Should cut that 10 second snippet and tweet it to him in response to every single tweet of his or his show.

>calls Haiti a 200 year old tire fire
I'd say that's markedly worse than 'shithole'.

Its weird tho, I liked him and laughed at his jokes up until about the time that he did the gamer thing with pewdiepie. Then everything after that became SJW bullshit

He's a bitter old jew.

youtu.be/3i2WN2Sfcr0?t=145

Got the time lads. Spread like wildfire

I remember when he used to do this and state quarters.

I have the snippet, but its easy to do with Windows 10. Just fullscreen the YT vid, Win+G, tell windows its a game, then hit record and stop when its done. Automatically saves it.

> Jamica! Astronomical murder rate. No woman no crime on repeat for 25 years!

I'll admit I lulzd

bump

Conan just tweeted this 5 days ago.

conan.kary.ca/

Found them all

*archive.is/UMzG3

This.

What happened to this Conan?

>stupid person tries to rationalize changing culture and political climate
>concludes it's da joos
society is constantly changing
sometimes it gets better and in today's case it got much worse

he changed his style because the world changed
he did so on his own accord
there's no one "pulling his strings" and forcing him to do anything and your an idiot if you think otherwise
>inb4 low IQ stormkikes call me a jew and/or shill

God, I miss the 90s.

Thank you all!

He lost his job on a large network, so the new Conan came back a liberal cuck faggot on a basic cable channel.

He was on NBC. Since when was it bad to be a liberal cuck faggot on NBC?

>your an idiot
If you had a point, it was lost being this retarded

Either that or they've lived in their safe bubbles for decades now go the point where they can't even empathize with real problems anymore. Green Day and Eminem are doing the same shit. They try to apply the same sort of edginess they had in the 90s but it doesn't resonate with modern problems because they have been rich and isolated from normie problems for so long they can't relate. Safety, wealth and fame lead to a world view altered by ass-kissing sycophants and constant adoration.

Both possible outcomes to the same argument. Keep this shit up tho. Tired of slide threads.

YES!!!!!

Notify every embassy of the countries mentioned in this extremely, unbelievably offensive video.

He must be taken off the air immediately.

Never, that's my point. He was not as much of a liberal cuck faggot back then, when on NBC, as displayed in OP's video of him talking shit on shithole countries. He lost that job, so now he's stepped up his liberal cuck faggotry to a new level to appeal to the basic cable nigs.

So what you're saying is that he's like Vegeta. When you defeat him it only makes him stronger.

Bump

Thank you kind sir or madam. Jussayin: Half of front page posts are shill/non-Sup Forums posts.

This is what life was like in the 90's kiddos. It was great.

Late Night Conan was so funny, it's a shame about his bullshit now. Same with Kimmel

Wow this is just like Samantha bee hating nigger children

I agree. Just devastated that its all boiled down to catering to the lowest common denominator in order to get get views.

Bump.

Sauce? Maybe we can make a collab.

Well said

I miss the times when Conan wasnt controlled by the Jews and my home city wasnt full of niggers and shitskins.

Kimmel was always a piece of shit hack Corolla was alright though. Back in my day we used to have teenage girls dressed up as cheerleaders jumping on trampolines and underage kids trying to sell people beer and that was our entertainment.

Holy fucking shit that was a monstrous burn too.

I wouldn't expect an idiot to have the attention span to read "all that" so I put the most important part in the front

Agreed. Heroin related crimes and deaths have only started to plague my city in the past few years. I only hope that all of this comes to light so we can pave a path toward a better future.

what is this?
why is this happening to grandpa simpson?

Much higher resolution version right here:
youtube.com/watch?v=GYXUjmSbOsk

Skip to 1:40

Give this guy a medal.

It's kinda sad to see what's become of him. He's part of the 90s generation of comedians who thrived on absurd, edgy and offensive humor, and who loved to fuck with the establishment. Now he's become he establishment, and is one the boring, predictable, easily offended fucks he used to make fun of.
I wonder if it has something to do with his demographic, though. Since he moved to TBS, he's apparently become popular among poor minorities, while his target demographic in the 90s and early 2000s, were white, male college students.
His viewership has also dropped like a fucking rock.

>During the week of December 13–17, 2010, Conan has fallen behind in the weekly overnight Nielsen Ratings, averaging only 1.3 million viewers
>Viewership in 2013 was 808,000, down from 914,000 in 2012.
>By fall 2015, in the face of new competition from The Late Show with Stephen Colbert and The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Conan's live audience had fallen to 299,000 viewers in the demographic of persons 18 to 49, the lowest of all of the major national late-night talk shows.
>Conan does well in ratings among low income inner city viewers. As a result, many of the show's advertisers often use Conan as a bridge to reach them

Also somebody posted earlier that included all the disparaging comments.
archive.is/dhP8Y

>"da joos" when no one has mentioned Jews
Paranoid kike detected

What kosher conan care? Trump isn't the president of his country.

Remember when Turner networks were mainstream tho? TBS/TNT used to be the go to networks when you wanted to watch something 3 degrees off the norm. Now they're just buried SJW stations like NPR/PBS

>society is constantly changing

And jews that run most of the mainstream entertainment, and are over represented in our government are guiding that change.

You're a pretty dumb goy.

Cuz Trump is "not my President" or cuz Conan is secretly an Irish national?

because I know what you idiots think
for example this nigger

see, that bit was funny.

being on an endless crusade to prove Trump wrong isn't.

Prove me wrong faggot.

He moved to California.

Shut your nigger whoring mouth soyboi

Here you go, I re-uploaded the high quality version with just the 14-second clip of Conan talking shit about Haiti:

This could be good for one of those "Curb your ___" memes if people are still doing those

>[current year], the argument
Conan is a smart guy, he knows Haiti is a shithole. He's obviously being blackmailed.

This. Thanks brother.

>Should cut that 10 second snippet and tweet it to him in response to every single tweet of his or his show.
This. Fill his twitter with this. Bombard him with this. Shove their hypocrisy in their faces.

A brave user re-uploaded the HQ clip with only the Haiti reference here

The result of old Conan vs new is the same shift to all of the economy.
White people don't watch TV anymore. They're on YT, Netflix or Gaming. There's a lot of trash talking around the 'eceleb question' but it's a section of white content made for white viewers.
Tucker is the last stand of implicit whiteness on cable, and one of the most popular uploaded shows to YT, and never gets DCMA'd. Makes you think Murdoch knows this is where things are headed, and just trying to figure out how to get a handle on it. CRTV might be the way.

Full Conan shitposting here
and here
archive.is/UMzG3

My point is that the media is the way it is to appeal to minorities, they are the only viewers left.

Tucker's my dude. Seems the only time I don't tune in is when he savages his opponent (like last night when he told his debate opponent "that is just pure propaganda" then cuts feed)

Thursday night rather

Got our flag wrong

Shouldn't have had sex with that underage Conan so they'd have dirt on you but you always had a fragile ego

Welcome to hell

RARE
A
R
E

Another user said via YT submissions that this was from 2005, has your flag changed since then?

Hello newfag

Hasn't been changed since we got it. I think the flag may just be a double post of another.

CHECKED
H
E
C
K
E
D

thread bampf

So even more culturally intolerant on the part of the Conan team? Seems legit.

Also checked

Got him.

In the thumbnail of his Twitter photo it looks like he's wearing a kippah - HOW IRONIC.

>What happened to this Conan?
MK Ultra happened. Oh, and they have video of him fucking 7 year old boys.

Right? Its like he's signaling "Don't take me off the air. I'm trying to help you"

Dead thread (at the time of this post). Thank you to all the anons that helped me consolidate the info contained in OP!!! Please help to spread the hypocrisy as I will be doing in the days to come.

Please continue discussion if you can find this thread.

Am I the only one who sees Conan's newfound love for Haiti as sarcasm? His now infamous photo is too ridiculous to not have been done with comedic intent

it's a comedy skit...

like your whole life

BTFO

What's your point? Conan made a dog joke about South Korea then went to South Korea where he is loved.

The point of this bit is he's making fun of every country equally.

I agree, a comedy skit. So why is he so srs about disproving the "shithole countries" narrative when a decade ago he was promoting the "shithole countries" narrative?

Yeah but who's okaying for that cultural shift? It's Jews. Jews are pushing minority interests because they see themselves as a minority. The sheer fact that you can't ponder this without an instant "error, error" should be the biggest red flag. It takes two seconds on Google to realize just how real the "vast Jewish conspiracy" really is.

Comedy aside: the point is that he's advocating for Haiti's greatness while harboring ill feelings toward the same nation.

Honestly, it would be synonymous with someone nowadays making a video about Hitler loving Jews. We all know its not true, and that was 80 years ago.
Conan does it and he gets a pass, apparently.

Conan said on CNN that "from a comedy perspective," it doesn't matter what Trump said, it's the attitude behind it. Conan is displaying the same attitude in this old clip

I tried making one of those "curb your" videos because I've seen them around youtube a bunch. Not too much experience editing videos, but here's what I came up with:
youtube.com/watch?v=bAzwJEcYIEo

The bottom 33 countries on the HDI ranking are all in Africa with the only exception being Haiti. What racists.

Was the classroom footage from Haiti? If so that's fucking genius.

You are a saint among men. I pray you don't mind me using your work to spread the joy that is the Conan Hypocrisy. I'll most likely lead with your "Curb Your" YT vid and have the original 10 min video
and ~140 country disparaging
archive.is/UMzG3
I really want to spread this but I think its too late in the morning to do so effectively. Thank you again for your work.