It's been 6 years now. Is Love Live a good anime?

It's been 6 years now. Is Love Live a good anime?

Nico that's lewd

Idolmaster is better

yeah, it's my fav idol animu because it's not that serious like im@s and wug, it's more like a SoL with aidorus,also all the girls are great and their songs are good

Yes.

Much better than Idolm@ster

S1 is alright. S2 is really good. Sunshine S1 is meh.

No, it's utter shit and a disgrace

Which Live would you Love?

I don't know how you can honestly think characters like Eli, Hanayo, Honoka and Rin are good characters.

And to actually answer OP's question: it's overrated as hell but fun if you like idols. Some of the characters are completely bland or just outright unlikeable (the ones I mentioned), the drama is very poorly done), there very little character development for the others and you have to go read side material to find that, which is bad writing. People only like this series because they want to dick some of the girls and maybe like some of the songs.

Umi is love.

used to dislike love live since im a fan of im@s. but after watching it its pretty ok. never watched S2 for some reason cause the cast seems bland.

my fav : Rin, Nico, Nozomi.

Kotori

Well I enjoyed it because it's just fun and doesn't require any thought to watch

>it's not that serious
>the whole 2nd season

Love Live fags are delusional.

>It's been 6 years

It's fun but not that great. Better than other idol adaptations like Idolmaster and Aikatsu sure but that's really not saying much.

It was a pretty solid show, though they could've done the season 1 drama a little better.

Rin is love

He doesn't look that happy in this picture.
Poor Nic.

No it's a piece of trash, literally