Why are Pajeets so successful in western countries despite having a low IQ?

Why are Pajeets so successful in western countries despite having a low IQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

pumpkinperson.com/2014/09/29/caste-iq-in-india/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pajeets only hire other pajeets.

When there are billions of you, you tend to find a few gems in the steaming pile of street shit

CEO of Microsoft and Google. Face it Sup Forums the white race is a failure. We will be replaced in our own countries.

Indian immigrants have much higher IQs than their cousins back in India.

Just like Kenyans, the ones that make it here are of the upper strata of their society.

Selection bias.

Street shitters from India couldn't fathom a plane ticket to the US. Let alone a career, house, degree.

Real shit over here, racial nepotism is real but only policed among whites, by (((fellow whites))). My job is essentially to unfuck the shitcode of a she-Pajeet who undoubtably makes twice as much money as me. Partially related, our equally brown boss off-handedly mentioned some sort of "diversity and inclusion" hiring initiative. Nice knowing you, fellas.

Que Sup Forums excuses.

It doesn't explain why Pakis and Bangladeshis don't become top CEOs, they are upper strata of their societies too.

In fact, Indians do better than both Pakis and Bangladeshis everywhere, per capita and overall.

The ones that can't poo in the loo can't afford to come here. The ones that can are the uber-muds, a breed higher than their countrymen.

>The ones that can are the uber-muds, a breed higher than their countrymen

t. retard

Doesn't explain how Indians still earn much higher than other immigrants likes Pakis and Bangladeshis.

because there are literally MORE INDIANS IN THE WORLD THAN WHITE PEOPLE AS A WHOLE, and we brain drain their most capable. even low IQ countries have a high IQ elite, and when your population is over 1 billion, you have a lot of high IQ individuals. you'll notice that Indians in the US have IQs around 102-107.

we are basically taking their best

It's easy when you base your whole civilization off what white men built

This.

Except there must be a minimum average IQ necessary for such individuals to emerge. Sorry Africa.

This. If there were 8/10 white people who are intelligent verse 20/100 of another group which breeds like rats. Then imports the upper levels of said group - it will push out the lower level / low-mid level whites.

When you throw in cuck-whites who will elevate these people. Combined with their own innate nepotism. Then regardless of merit they will advance to higher station.

The indians who come to the us tend to be smarter than average. Also they emphaisze education, studying, and making money through business/professions, qualities which are lacking in a huge part of white US society

Because their temperament is more geared towards bugmen ideals. Many Chinese and Indians are absolutely retarded (See Chinese Wrekt Threads) . But they are calm and will fill the middle position role without rocking the vote. Eventually they will worm their way up established companies wanting to be seen as more diverse and inclusive.

While this happens, white men will create more super companies and then pass them off to the next group of Indians and Chinks. Then the cycle continues.

this is true, but a lot of US kids tend to be pretty retarded, i.e. wanting to be a celebrity or pro athlete, being anti intellectual and tormenting book worms, etc.

we pakis are doing just fine thank you

and they are driven to succeed

something we used to be

not disputing this but its absolutely disgusting how theyll only use statistics like this when they make white people look bad.

(((We)))

There are more Indians in India than whites in the entire world.

>In fact, Indians do better than both Pakis and Bangladeshis everywhere, per capita and overall.

How is that relevant in any way. Nobody cares.

Rocking the boat*. Clearly tired.

Agreed. This is a result of the brain draining of our own children below the upper echelons. Many of the positions that those people would fill have now been occuped to. Middle management by upper tier Indians / Chinese and low level labor by South Americans / Philipinos. While they wait behind an African in the welfare line.

this. The ones that get here are the cream of the poo

Fine for a paki, sure.

And they don't do this to Pakis and Bangladeshis, right.

It's relevant because it proves it's not just because "these are upper castes/strata of society" excuse you like peddling.

>Indians do better than both Pakis and Bangladeshis
All look the same to me.

Indians are always talking on their phones. Even when this pajeet fucken cunt is a CEO he is talking to his buddies on the phone asking for advice.

I won't challenge you. Pakis are fucking retarded compared to regular Indians man.

Because they're nepotistic and lie & cheat to get ahead. A high-trust, meritocratic society is easily infiltrated.

Pajeets are one of the most highly educated ethnic groups in America, currynigger immigrants are the top 0.0000001% of the curry population

The amount of cheating in the Chinese community is outstanding.

Also realize how many of these groups refuse to pay taxes and use underground economies. IE: Go to China town and note how many of them are 'cash only' businesses.

>It's relevant because it proves it's not just because "these are upper castes/strata of society" excuse you like peddling.

No it doesn't. It may just mean that Pakis/Bangladeshis that emigrate to the West have lower IQs than Indians for some reasons, possibly lower mean in the base population.

It really is a pure number game, iq is normally distributed. It would be absurd for you to claim that Indians averaged globally are smarter than whites. Smarter Indians succeed in the West because they are not bogged down by average Indians.

It is also fundamentally easier for curries to get an education in India compared to a white kid. White kid will deal with a shitload of baggage. Where as from what I understand (poo's correct me if i'm wrong) a large portion of their education is free / lower standard.

Indians are much more aggressive, self-assured, and ambitious and are thereby seen as more credible leaders than Chinese

Upvoted.

I honestly have no idea how white men thought that flooding into powerless blue collar and shitty trade jobs was going to give you the wealth and power to save the white race....What in the fuck were you idiots thinking? You literally handed your kingdoms to non-whites for what, so you could become a welder or pipefitter?

Well whatever. Future you chose I guess.

PS White men's insistence on using cheap non-white labor instead of embracing nepotism certainly didn't help matters.

>but a lot of US kids tend to be pretty retarded, i.e. wanting to be a celebrity or pro athlete, being anti intellectual and tormenting book worms, etc.
This is culturally endemic to the (((popular culture))) influenced kids. Make no mistakes about the quality of whites, at their core they are still the same people that conquered the planet. However, they have been brainwashed to devote their fanaticism to destructive or fruitless causes.

>currynigger immigrants are the top 0.0000001% of the curry population

Yeah right, and the Pakis and Bangladeshis are not.

We are talking about per capita here. Indians earn more, are less poor than Pakis and Bangladeshis, per capita. That proves it's not just total numbers.

I met a pajeet from tinder my first night taking to her and tit fucked her. She was a higher up at a tech company, too.

This 100%.

White men place more value on their stupid hobbies, comfort-seeking, entertainment, and LARPing than literally anything else. And it shows. White men are rapidly becoming the new niggers.

>It is also fundamentally easier for curries to get an education in India compared to a white kid. White kid will deal with a shitload of baggage. Where as from what I understand (poo's correct me if i'm wrong) a large portion of their education is free / lower standard.

How do you explain the spelling bee then? Why is is dominated by the poos?

The top poos compete with the top whites, but the top poos beat the top whites. The poos cannot be cheating, so what explains?

pakis and bangladeshis are probably more inbred because of their brain cancer known as islam.

>Pakistan
>200 million
>average IQ 85~
Thats roughly 2 million with IQ greater than 125 based on standard distribution.
>India
>1.3 billion
>80 IQ
Roughly 13 million with IQ greater than 120.

>British white
>50 million
>average IQ 100 (by definition of IQ)
Roughly 5 million over 120

Only the smart ones see that success
You're not gonna hear much about thousands of low income ones cause it's just not that interesting

Ding Ding Ding.

May be Caste/IQ has some correlation? Here I see a claim that higher caste has 110 as the average and that is consistent my observations of Indians I have to work with.
pumpkinperson.com/2014/09/29/caste-iq-in-india/

There are a billion of them. One or two are bound to be intelligent.

Nice math there, paki.

Pakis do worse not just per capita, but over all as well.

Back home, India does better than pakistan in per capita, HDI etc.

In UK:
>Just under 60 per cent of British Pakistanis are living in relative poverty, while for Indians the figure is closer to 25 per cent. Indians are better represented in the top jobs than even the White British, while Pakistanis are significantly underrepresented. 12 per cent of doctors are Indian, while many Pakistanis are clustered in low-skilled professions; indeed, one study found as many as one quarter of Pakistani men drove taxis.
>When comparing Indians and Pakistanis in Britain, it is clear that both are somewhat cut off from other ethnic groups (although for Pakistanis the level of separation is greater) and yet they have wildly different levels of economic success.

>being this stupid

There are literally over a billion Indians

I think they have 3x as much people as us

So even if they’re dumb in general that’s still millions of smart people who want nothing more than to leave their own kind behind in the poo to come here

>Indians are better represented in the top jobs than even the White British, while Pakistanis are significantly underrepresented.

>someone actually wrote all this shit comparing the countries

God damn you guys really hate each other, I’m fucking laughing out loud

>why are the highest IQ most successful 1% of a population of 1.3 billion successful in western countries
Really makes you think huh

>So even if they’re dumb in general that’s still millions of smart people who want nothing more than to leave their own kind behind in the poo to come here

Same goes for Pakistanis and Bangladeshis, yet they do worse despite being the "cream of the crop" of their countries. Per capita and overall, in INDIA/PAKISTAN and outside in West.

>God damn you guys really hate each other, I’m fucking laughing out loud
Nice deflect.

Read the entire thread.

They work for peanuts.

because know de way!

>earn highest among all immigrants
>work for peanuts

Appropriate flag choice, brainlet.

>worlds biggest shithole...literally.

/thread

I fucking hate both of you pakistanis and indians

i hope the sikh people get a homeland away from you two arseholes.

they're very classist. The successful pajeets literally walk all over the lower caste, and usually receive the best possoble education

biggest shit among shit is still shit, Panjeet.
Immigrant wages are still way, way under what Americans make.

>Immigrant wages are still way, way under what Americans make.
Are you blind or just a pakistani?

>successful pajeets literally walk all over the lower caste
All over the other South Asians like pakistanis, bangladeshis and their "cream of crop".

There's that many different pajeet ethnicities/sub-races that trying to pinpoint IQ on Indians as a whole is stupid. Some of the north-west Indian ethnicities clearly have high intelligence.

aaaa google hasn't been doing great in the last year

revenue look good not much else

Northern Indians are just white, why even compare whites with them. They are not only more intelligent than their southern counterparts, they are also different in temper. Indians are very quiet, emotionally withdrawn. You usually don't hear them or see them chimping out in public ever. Compare that to niggers and slavs, who can't shut the fuck up unless they get pistol whipped by their superior.

>Some of the north-west Indian ethnicities clearly have high intelligence
Pakis in the "north west" are poor as fuck, in UK for example. Per capita they earn way less. Most developed area in South Asia is southern Dravidian area, Kerala in India and Sri Lanka among countries.

Indian americans, overall, have high IQ and earn much higher than pakistanis and bangladeshis.

They have a better culture in terms of academic success. As do Asians in general. In the West and Eastern Europe, your wealth decides your status. In Asian countries, your knowledge and competence decides your status. Obviously wealth and competence can be linked, but you can be rich and still low status in some Asian countries.

They’re great at playing big-company politics. None of them founded those companies.

That's a new one. Nice.

Pakis don't have any kind of culture towards academic success. And they are also completely different in temper compared to Indians.
Indians and chinks literally brainwash their kids from a young age that academic success = the family's success = lifegoal. As it should be in a healthy society.

South Indians are all ugly and Hindus all drink cow piss and eat rat shit for breakfast.

They only hire other poos and are hard wired to treat everyone who isn’t part of their immediate racial/religious clique like niggers.

Most of the American ones outside of the hotels are Brahmans. They are raised to with a strict sense of self importance. Basically Jews that don’t understand bathrooms.

It also has to do with Pakis being the meek and lower class of Indian North western stock. All the capable people in the north west fought in the endless invasions, many of them becoming Sikhs others remaining Hindus. The conquered and forcefully converted lower castes are now "pakistanis", while the upper castes Punjablis and Sindhis are now in India who resisted and fought the Islamic invaders.

Explains how pakistanis always lose hilariously in wars and conflicts, even when outnumbering us in battles.

there is no way pakis can outnumber you. The US+All the EU+Russia does not outnumber you.

Re-read, slowly.

Can confirm, most Indians here are only ever going to get arrested for fraud

Nice Bollywood fantasy you got there.

Most Indians who come to America are already rich and the cream of the crop of their countries.

Jews hire asians in Tech industries to disempower whites in their own countries, which will make white genocide easier to enact.

I think it's the generation of immigration or the wave of immigration from certain time periods which affect it as well though most of the pakis in the last 10 years ive seen have been the poorest fuckers and scum who speak paari and have their kids smoking, growing weed themselves dealing drugs in the community, setting up tons of franchisee our of the box chicken and chip shops or owning and running a towns taxis. Whereas the Pakistani immigrants who came with the bengalis before the 80s are much more hard working and respectful. Somewhere in between the quality of migrant just shifted probably because the the early ones tried doing some sort of chain migration allowing the poor bad mannered pakis to start flooding in.

>Microsoft and Google are in the loo

Did the pajeet mistake his shit for his company?

>t. mirpuri trash

Bruh don't you have a little boy to fuck?

You're better than the muslims. Congratz.

actually pajeets in the West tend to be about as smart, if not smarter, than your average whitey. They likely wouldn't be the ones shitting in the street (although they can still be gross).

>statistical adjustments

Huh..................

Kikes hate whites
/Thread

Good job user
Subhash Chandra Bose smiles down on you
Make India great again

This guy looks more like Seinfeld than a poo.

>you'll notice that Indians in the US have IQs around 102-107.

That's still pretty fucking dumb.

Due to their inherited cast system and my hats the type of worker ((they)) need

I heard there being a influential Gupta family in your country.

Bose is our hero.

no aircraft just foot soldiers on 1 side, so not an even balanced conflict so comparison isnt apples vs apples indicating the poster had a lower IQ and is trying to mislead others by not making a direc 1:1 comparison

Results are public, nothing to misled here.

While you fags blabber about stupid race politics, pajeets in your countries are working hard their way up by making contacts in the industry, government and graduating top of their STEM degrees.

Tulsi Gabbard, Nikki, Dinesh D'souza, Kamala etc. Just worked really hard to make their way up.
Individual success matters the first then only you can work for your society or race or country.

FGS, just someone paste the.. "What you can do for white race" copypasta already...

1 sov nuclear sub, 1 sov sub, 1 aircraft carrier, 2 groups of soviet cruisers vs a small tattered incomparible force. again not comparing apples vs apples. again. yawn, typical pajeet involved in fraud yet again. soviets did most of the work.

remember indians are being favoured and placed in those roles by us superior whites they serve our long term agenda, to offset china, once we are done with them back to the gutter they'll go.

Oh Yeah really, I do believe you my man. 100%.

Also, come outta basement and face real world.

They all have a degree and formal higher education, that is shit as it is and not even on high school level compared to Europe, but their degrees are all in English and once one of them gets in he becomes a door for more.
They all lick ass above to their superior and band together, and soon your whole it department is stinking of curry and the only language is hindu and bad English.
There was a guy from San Francisco that explained it in detail a few years ago.

Dude the richest person in the UK is Hinduja who is also indian moved to UK.