Shokugeki no Soma

Is Giganigga our guy? Will he pull through for Kuga and against Somei? Also Chapter 224 Spoiler Pics Soon

> Kuga lays aluminum foil on the Chinese hot pot, and creates a “food smoker” on his own.

>Kuga’s aim is to use the food smoker to directly transmit the leaves’ scent to the fried pork.

>Simultaneously, he uses the black bin from Mimasaka to create the sauce.

>The black bin that Mimasaka gave to Kuga is “smoked soy sauce”.

>He mixes the smoked soy sauce with balsamic vinegar, black vinegar, sugar, and applies that on the shattered leaves.

>The scent of the leaves don’t just impact the fried pork but also the sauce and makes it truly shine.

>Judge: It’s good to focus on supporting your teammate, but what about your own dish?

>Mimasaka’s opponent is the fourth seat of the Elite ten Somei Saito, known as the Genius Sushi craftsman.

>Saito feels sorry for Mimasaka that the theme is Tuna, but Mimasaka makes a confident expression.

>As Saito starts to prepare the tuna, Mimasaka also makes his move.

>Mimasaka: FLASH!

>Mimasaka perfectly traces Saito’s movements, and performs the exact moves without even a second of difference.

>This is his new special move!

>“Perfect Trace Flash”

>He is able to read his opponent’s moves and thoughts like he flashes his opponent’s move with a camera.

>He’s able to copy every exact move made by the opponent.

>And using that ability, Mimasaka helped out Kuga while Saito was thinking about the recipe.

>So Tsukasa is basically fighting against both Kuga and Mimasaka at the same time.

>Kuga: My responsibility here is to ensure that I take you down now.

>That’s why I will end your winning road.

>Tsukasa: Your resolve to even abandon your style…It seems like that you really are not the same Kuga.

>END.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H54H0Geq03s
nerdreactor.com/2017/07/18/food-wars-yuto-tsukuda-interview/
strawpoll.com/zscegr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're really hammering home the fact that Mimisaka traced Smoke's techniques in the election, I wonder if there'll ever be any closure on that.

He is fated to lose and get avenged by his husbando.

youtube.com/watch?v=H54H0Geq03s
>Food Wars
>voices sound like shit
Why is this allowed?

They aren't nearly as bad as you guys say. You guys want a dub that sounds exactly like the japanese voices which is imposible.
Also, You shouldn't care about a fucking dub.

Wow he's really refined his trace.

Who cares, Just ignore it.

>Who cares, Just ignore it.
I can't ignore the fact that my Erina-sama was treated poorly with a Hick VA. Now i'm just patiently waiting for a dub clip of her to see how bad she really is

>>Kuga: My responsibility here is to ensure that I take you down now.
Poor Kuga

>>So Tsukasa is basically fighting against both Kuga and Mimasaka at the same time
>And they're both gonna lose

>English dubs
>voices sound like shit

Who knew? Go post this shit on reddit.

I want more best central boy Sword.

Reminder that Tsukuda is a manwhore

nerdreactor.com/2017/07/18/food-wars-yuto-tsukuda-interview/

Lately, I feel okay comparing him to Goku in Dragon Ball. I don’t think Goku is necessarily satisfied with the act of winning the Tenkaichi Budokai, or satisfied with the act of beating Majin Buu, for example. And as your question points out, Soma’s goals and challenges change little by little. But how like Goku always says things like, “I just want to fight the strongest guy out there,” that’s something that Soma feels within himself as well. That’s a really hard one. I can’t really say “this is his goal,” and “this is his next goal.” I think this is something I can’t answer right now, but I’ll have to discuss it with Soma as he goes through his journey.
>comparing best boy with best boy Goku
Tsukuda did nothing wrong

Now I think Erina will lose to Rindou.

>he never uses best boy so they have to outright ask him if he ever is going to use him for once.

>theme is tuna
>saito is a sushi master
Interesting if he goes for sushi, as it is universally agreed by most sushi chefs that the sushi rice is more important than the fish. I wonder what he's going to do to capture the theme of the tuna.

I think they did Desu 2 the anime as well.l

Managed to make a shitty mess even bigger with the dub.

Giganigga is my spirit animal

Spoiler Pics when?

Saito is so lucky, always carrying that tuna knife around and then the theme is tuna.

Yugi is gonna lose because the smoking skills he copied from the smoke guy are shit.

Answer me honestly Sup Forums. If you encountered Alice and Erina at a public pool, would you start hitting on them and ask them for their numbers?

Of course

No, too unapproachable for me.

What did Tosh mean by constructing this panel in this way?

Here's an announcement pic probably for season 3 I don't know?

Spoiler Pics never

No, I would stutter and look down just talking to them

What do you think about reddit taste in characters?

>liking ryou
yeah reddit has shit taste nothing to see here
>liking megumi
JUST

I don't get what is so likeable about Ryou at all.

Most people who read it do not care about male characters, they only read it for waifus. So when asked who is their favorite guy, they just chose either MC or the one who looks the most edgy and "badass".

He's your typical shonen berserker and they tend to draw many fans

This list isn't so bad, to be honest. It was rather obvious that megumifags would push her to a high spot.

>Dog second
>Dog and Shino over Joe
>Isshiki that high
>Tsukasa that high

Where is Gigganigga.

Their taste in girls is actually okay.

That's fucking right. They got really shitty taste in boys. Absolutely haram.

To my surprise, there is quite a few Tsukasafags on reddit. Probably linked to the fact that reddit has real girls unlike Sup Forums

It's funny how Megumi is the 4th most likeable female character but also 6th most unlikeable one.

It's transparent bad taste. Tsukasa's only redeeming feature is being pretty.

>buttbros on the disliked list
>having strong feelings about buttbros

I'm probably in the minority here but I don't even think he's all that pretty

I think Sword/Kuga/Isshiki are much better looking than him

Yoshino being tenth in both favorite and least favorite poll is funnier.

How can you say Sword is pretty when he never opens his fucking eyes

Tsukasa and Takumi are the "pretty" boys in this series.You can't classify Sword/Kuga/Isshiki as pretty ones.

Eishi is "exotic" pretty. I think he might be canon albino like Alice, he even got purple-grayish eyes characteristic to albinos.
Isshiki is attractive, but very plain looking compared to him.
Kuga is rather cute than "pretty" or "handsome", he looks like shota and thus is not as popular among girls.
Sword is not pretty at all. Manly, yes.

True that. Tsukasa is not even pretty at all. I don't get the hype about his looks. Plus, he is also autistic, just like his fans.

reddit has good taste in girls

Rude.
Takumi is also pretty, but Tsukasa is too generic. Just try to picture him with normal hair and eye colour.

>Rindou not first by huge margin
>"""good""" taste

What did Abel do? Why is reddit hating him? Tsukasa should just take all of Abel hate vote.

Doesn't that just mean you don't like pretty boys? It isn't being used to refer to attractiveness in general. Tsukasa has delicate features, excessive eyelashes and a very pale colour scheme.

His looks couldn't save his shitty personality and mental health problem. The way he talks when he is anxious is not cute, more like annoying and grating as hell. I bullied people like him on daily basis?

Agreed.
strawpoll.com/zscegr8

Why are you bringing this fucking shit here.

He looks like he came straight from shoujo series, this is why he makes all girls wet. His generic pretty look is a staple of his popularity.

I'm sorry but Shokugeki got more prettier boys than Tsukasa. For example, i like Takumi.

I wouldn't say Takumi is any prettier than Isshiki or Souma user

I meant to say Sword, Isshiki and Kuga are good looking in their own ways too but Tsukasa is definitely the prettiest looking guy of them all.

As expected of fucking rotten bloated landwhale fujoshits. Disgusting taste in men. Probably also hates Rindou for being close to Tsukasa.

Well, Isshikki and Souma are also prettier than Tsukasa. Also, they don't have any mental health problems. I don't want to deal with those shit.

I think Tsukasa is the prettiest guy followed by Takumi.
>Soma
Pretty?

Not him but get your eyes checked then.

> Tsukasa
> prettiest
Not even close. Especially with those rotten personality. Even though he is good at the outside, he is rotten in the inside.

All anons here are lusting after Erina despite her being the most generic blonde tsundere design no.10000000 if you remove her mandibles.

Tsukasa- Pretty
Megishima- Ugly/Manly
Saito- Manly
Isshiki- Handsome
Kuga- Cute
Eizan- Gross

At least Erina is not autistic nor a traitorous jerk.

The Joe genes grow stronger as his hair grows

>All anons here are lusting after Erina
That's only natural

>Megumi not making top 10
This poll is rigged.

Those mandibles really fucking charm me if we're being honest. It's cute when they bounce.

Some user mentioned changing Tsukasa's colour scheme would immediately make him bland. I say the same could be said for Takumi, only more because he doesn't even have the eyelashes.

Men beauty is very hard to judge because unlike women who more or less have one united standard, men are overall fit in two very different categories - "manly" branch and "pretty" branch, with a lot of variants in between. So it's almost impossible to compare Takumi and Jouichirou, for example, because their attractiveness is very different.

Women can also being categorized in beautiful, sexy, or cute.

I think pretty guys look kinda girlish which appeals to certain girls like in some shoujo series.Soma is good looking but not the pretty type like Eishi/Takumi does.

I hate PSD in this chapter so goddamn much. Why can't they just shut up and not comment on things that will be forever out of their league.

Thank god for Mimasaka.

I don't get how fags claim Erina to be generic? A generic tsundere is violent, lust after MC's dick, tsun-tsun towards the MC and actually has some sort of romantic feelings towards MC. Erina isn't a violent person nor has she ever hit Soma, genuinely hated Soma and doesn't lust for him, she's only tsun towards his food not his character at all and Erina never fallen in love with Soma directly for story purposes. Her feelings for potentially falling in love with Soma began after she ate his dish from his room which was built up and properly handled in a uncliche manner. Erina is the epitome of a tsundere done right

I hope PSD fucking dies in a dorm fire or some shit like that. God, i can't bear their shrieking anymore.

>beautiful
Erina
>sexy
Rindou
>cute
Megumi

They can, but "best" women are the combination of all three. Majority of people do not value loli who are only "cute" or literal whores who are only "sexy". They want woman who has all three elements.
While most people do not expect manly man to have "pretty" elements or pretty boy to have "masculine" features like beard or muscles.

What?

Chapter isn't even out dude

Hi Royal.

In universe is something along the lines.
Takumi > Isshiki > Eishi > Hayama

The others don't get mentions on their good looks.

Souma gets compared to Curry during the bear match doesn't he? I think they decide Curry > Souma though

I am still fucking sure their stupid hole will screech something incoherent or idiotic. If they did shut their damn mouth this whole chapter, i will send dick pic. Dicks out for PSD.

H-hey!

Well, even Tsukuda feels that Takumi's looks appeal more to the females so I'm not surprised, though he called him cute and adorable.

It's the same problems I have with central when they were down talking Megishima

He's the former 3rd seat and these central little shits are really going to try to fuck with him?

Now you have PSD questioning Kuga's abilities

>people mentioning it.
>himself saying it.

Pick one. Also, don't believe his lies.

But that's your own opinion Kuga-chin and you know that's a fat load of shit.

I guess

I'm almost positive that this is parodying Suneo.

Mimasaka's ability is broken as fuck

Can't see any way for Saito to win this fight desu

Royal will your team be able to upload todays chapter? Niggerstream tweeted that they won't be able to translate any chapters until tomorrow

Are you a PSD member? He is a fucking elite, it shouldn't even be that hard.

Royal has no team, he's a lone virgin.

Yes.