Vladimir Putin PLEAS with Israel's Netanyahu not go to WAR with Iran as conflict escalates

Vladimir Putin PLEAS with Israel's Netanyahu not go to WAR with Iran as conflict escalates

express.co.uk/news/world/917323/vladimir-putin-russia-syria-syrian-civil-war-israel-iran-benjamin-netanyahu-hezbollah

Will the jews listen? Or will they get hit with more S200s and S300s?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/new-saudi-crown-prince-good-news-for-israel-u-s-1.5486893
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>jews
>listen

The star will gorge itself on clay

We must stop the greater Israel plot

Give peas a chance

honestly, why should i care?

It's already dead.

Peace and Prosperity. Remember those words Anons. Peace and Prosperity.

Kind of want to see what will happen if Russia is forced to attack Israel.

they're on their own

If israel decides to go to war, nobody is going to help them this time.

So, I noticed the JIDf shills always reply to this webm saying he went back to shake hands.

I made a new webm just for rebuttal.

highly doubt the US would risk it all for Israel, all that will happen is more sympathy for Jews and more hate for Arabs and Russians

Because when Russia and America nukes each other because of Israel, you're taking the refugees

>Russia is forced to attack Israel

BOMB THE KIKES HOLY WAR NOW!

If they declare war on Iran putin will have to intervene by treaty.

Chances are Iran has either some nukes or some very nasty biological surprises in store for just such an event.

Netanyahu is a fucking moron they will literally destroy themselves if they declare war on Iran. Iran will absolutely but fuck them.

UNLESS OF COURSE THE US GETS INVOLVED TO DIE FOR ISRAEL AGAIN

Then all bets are off.

Inb4 we all die for Isreal again.

Russia and US are closer allies right now than Israel and USA, you know that, right?

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
>Report: Trump Revealed Israeli Commando and Mossad Operation in Syria to Russians

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
>Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
>Trump’s ‘madman’ rhetoric may have scared North Korea to talks, analysts say

newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
>DENNIS RODMAN SAYS TRUMP AND NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN ARE 'PRETTY MUCH THE SAME'

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
>Trump to Let Assad Stay Until 2021, as Putin Declares Victory in Syria

cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
>Trump issues warning, but continues to honor Iran deal

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

I would like to believe that, but every other time I hear about Trump he's sucking Bibi's dick.

> Trump said the United States was “indebted” to Holocaust survivors.

I don't think you've been reading /sg/

You guys are retarded, read this

You forget that kushner is in control friendo.

If he says hit Iran trump will hit Iran. North Korea is small potatoes compared to the greater Isreal plot.

Kushner isn't a zionist. You're making a fool out of yourself by using talking points that make no sense. Try harder JIDf.

we're going to need a bigger well

don't worry, if anyone can convince them its (((putin)))

>Kushner isn't a zionist

Yes he is you dumbass. He's making money off of Zionism

MBS is pro west and secretly pro israel

We have to defend everything Israel decides to do. Iran is a dictatorship that has to be dealt with.

kek is this real?

LOOK AT ALL THESE SCARED KIKES WHO CANT ARGUE WITH REALITY

HAAHAHAHHAHAHAH

stop posting slav models you fingoloid

First of all yes he is a zionist it's well document.

Second of all stop advocating that dying for Isreal is a good thing you stupid fucking Jidf shill.

>calls other's Jidf
>Hurr ignore this war guiz Israeli dindu nuffing they just protecting their propertehs and shit based kushner nothing will happen

Whatever you say dinklebergenstein

thanks rabbi, but shouldn't you be chopping some foreskin off right now

PROVE IT

Test

It's so funny how Jews make these baseless claims with no evidence and expect you to believe them.

>t. JIDF shill

>Will the jews listen?
Can they get a funding deal out of listening?

faggot

Do more tests in Syria

I'm not Jewish, I'm just smart enough to realize that Israel is correct on this conflict.

MBS has shown to be extremely anti Iran and pro Israel over the course of his very short reign

PROVE IT

>posts IDF propaganda
>I'm not Jewish

yes
putins made 4 separate trips to the jew wall (i forget the actual name) because his mother was jewish
>although she broke the chain by getting him baptized as a christian

Jews are whit thou

first off, stop posting pictures of rats please
secondly, Israel is responsible for more deaths than Palestine and Assad combined, so please tell me where your logic is

> muh prophecy
go suck a dick

neither are russians

Steve bannon
The giant list of other people who got sidelined or outed with hkm
The entire nationalist agenda getting shelved
DACA compromises
Not firing rod ((((rosenstein))))
Endless torrent of ongoing white house leaks.

Yea sure but he's totes based u guiz. Based kike kushner is a good zionist he's totes on our side.

That faggot is all about deception and fake appearances and money he should never have been allowed in this government and we'd have locked up all the fucking law breaking cancer if not for him.

Kys JIDF shills you people endlessly defending this kike in every single thread won't save you.

Say it with me. If Israel fucks with Iran they are fucked. Even if the US is forced in Iran will butt fuck Israel on the way down they see it as their holy quest to do so.

You are fucking retarded.

Nice of you posting mantally retarded people. get your head back to the toilets where it belongs.

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/new-saudi-crown-prince-good-news-for-israel-u-s-1.5486893

>small democracy that has only protected its independence is responsible for more deaths than dictatorships that gas, enslave, murder and oppress its people
This is your brain on Islamic propaganda, Ahmed. Israel is your ally, just as it should be.

Steve Bannon is a deep state zionist.

Rod Rosenstein is Henrich Himmler's son

To a black moron they might look like it, but your opinion doesn't matter. Nigger lives don't matter, by the way.

>Jewish news

HAHAHAHAHAAH

oh shit, the rats are here boys get ready for the shut down

JEWS ARE LEGITIMATELY ON SUICIDE WATCh

Thats not the point boi im saying Ashkenazi Jews are white they are genetically more attached to west and east europe than the midfle east genetic test have shown Ashkenazi jews are more middle Eastern

Even the skulls are causcoid

>steve bannon
that dude is like the biggest zog dicksucker of all time doh

Go to bed, Vlad

Great..this retard again

pic related

how is that goblin jew still alive?

Tell me pale chubs why are Ashkenazi Jews not white?

What kind of bullshit disinfo is this?

How fucking obvious can you shills be?

>no you see dumb Goy the good guys are actually the bad guys red team was bad all along
>actually blue team is better Hurr durr I have nothing to offer but disinfo but please believe my two word prove it posts
>based kike totes has our back.

Fuck off.

You're just angry that I single-handedly BTFO of you kike shills every single thread because you retards don't use facts. You use talking points and every single one of you kikes repeats the same bullshit over and over

Organ transplants and baby blood

You're calling me disinfo but all you're doing is spamming JIDF talking points. LIke every other kike does.

he drinks goyim blood.

No you dont. You just repeat the same thing over and over again with no evidence

>showing retarded Jews that Israel allows to join the military so they feel included

A country smart and caring enough to allow neckbeards and Aspies to join as they feel everyone has something to contribute.

Israel was the aggressor during the 1948 war, which was the most devastating, if Israel is occupied land then they are the aggressors in all other wars too as they can be seen as reconquest wars

>Accuse others of what you yourself are guilty of
Right out of alinsky's book.

I don't really keep up with this stuff. Is Iran actually stronk enough to btfo Israel?

Jewish tribes invented cannibalism not africans

holy shit that pic.
Pretty sure eventually Jews will just interbreed themselves to the point that they're literal blobs.

nah, but they're not going down without significantly damaging Israel

>I'm not Jewish, I just support Israel
sounds like Jew talk to me - everyone else hates Israel

Are you arguing that the Jews aren't the master race? they were LITERALLY CHOSEN BY GOD MAN

CHOSEN

Was that?

this is the jew in their natural state

You realize Christians in US strongly support Israel, right? Not just Christians, even atheists support it because it's the only democracy in Middle East.

All foreign russian real estate will be arrested by UN and the gang of Putin will be left alone with russkies and muzzies.

The only language Jews understand is holocaust.

I am retarded for stating the obvious, okay.

Trump literally boasted in front of the entire world that his daughter was having a Jewish baby. The shit you linked pales in comparison with the things he has stated and done for Israel.

inevitably you will be dragged into the conflict

But jews have the best IQ on the planet

>the Jew in it's natural state
Kek

he was already a geriatric during his time with nixon. The fact that hes alive is genuinely unbelievable

nope, only crazy Christians support it, the rest know that Palestinians make up a large portion of the christian population in the ME and want to protect them, also most atheists are left wing so they are against Israel

BAHAHAHAHA Back to the bullshit talking point
>MUH JAVANKA
you're all losers

Psycho Mel.....says he loves the 3 Stooges (Jewish) and even includes some of their bits in the movies, then freaks out about Jews

>even atheists support it because it's the only democracy in Middle East.
Oh, the finnish kike shill is back. Haven't seen you in over a month,