What if your waifus don't love you back Sup Forums? What then?

What if your waifus don't love you back Sup Forums? What then?

Other urls found in this thread:

track5.mixtape.moe/xzafyy.mp4
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/07/19/ichiro-mizuki-recorded-theme-song-for-mazinger-z-new-anime-film
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I keep a few side waifus should things ever go awry with my main bitch

I would kill myself.

I don't really strictly hafe a fixed waifu or anything, but the anime girls I tend to fall for all have a few things in common: they're genuinely adimrable persons. Strong, skilled, talented, often pure, they make me feel things no 3D woman can. As such, I'd simply be happy if they're happy, even if it's with another man.

>Inb4 "cuck xDDD"
Are you telling me you've never watched/read a romance anime/manga where you want the two love interests to get together? It's the same feeling.

"Encourage" her to rethink her decision.

It's the anime world so all I have to do is use the powers of imagination and she'll love me anyways.

Rape until mind break.

the obvious choice

It's the only choice

Not a waifufag, but if they doesn't love you then keep looking. If your personality is the problem then grow up and improve yourself. Someone else will love you if they doesn't, always. Besides, why would she love you? If she were real that would make you a stalker, and that's creepy as hell.

>Someone else will love you if they doesn't

I wouldn't mind just being friends with my waifu.

Willingly enter the friendzone.

forever cucked.

I already know I'm not good enough for her, that's why I'd keep it to myself so I don't get rejected like I've always done in life.

Why would you give her the choice?

She WILL love me, I'd make sure of it.

>you untangle her hair with a comb
>Chad cums in her womb

The fact that she loves me back is essential part of her personality. If she wouldn't love me back, then it means she isn't my waifu but some girl that simply looks like her.
Our mutual love is ensured by logic.

What if she doesn't love you even after you're taller?

Speaking of Robot Girls Z,

the Mazinger Z anime movie will play in Italian cinemas first in October before it plays in Japanese cinemas in January.

I'm assuming people who watch Robot Girls Z know what the series was parodying, right?

track5.mixtape.moe/xzafyy.mp4

Even Del Toro knows how to pay his respects.

Judging from the amount of posts that were asking "is it worth picking up Mazinger?" or "how do I get into the original series?" when RGZ was airing, I wouldn't be so sure. But hopefully it did get people to pick up Mazinger, as well as Getter and the others.

Become her cuckold.

There are plenty of ways to get into Mazinger I think. I think the Toei crossover movies are a great way, the manga is another one, or any of the modern reimaginings like Mazinkaiser and Shin Mazinger would do.

The original anime might be too long for modern audiences, and good subs are not readily available, unless you're paying for the discotek release.

And if they want the waifu aspect, there are fem Mazinger manga like Mazinger Angels, Mazinger Angels Z, Mazinger Otome, Mazinger Otome Taisen, and of course Robot Girls Z.

There's also Mazinkaiser SKL, which is a fun 3 episodes OVA.

Why don't you just rape her until she does?

>Mazinkaiser
>a good way to get into Mazinger
>starts off assuming you know about Mazinger, Great and the entire side cast

And if you're talking about SKL, I wouldn't call that a good way to get into the series either because it's so campy and unlike the rest of Mazinger that it's more likely to push new viewers AWAY rather than pull them in.

>starts off assuming you know about Mazinger, Great and the entire side cast
You're quickly introduced to them in the first episode.

>because it's so campy
Mazinkaiser was campy too though.

These shows are standard action / comedy OVA so I don't think they're hard to get into.

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/07/19/ichiro-mizuki-recorded-theme-song-for-mazinger-z-new-anime-film

That my dear Kafuka would be a problem

Suicide.

i cry

Is it really necessary to watch hundreds of episodes of Toeizinger and other related anime in order to understand every single fucking reference in Robot Girls Z? I've already read plenty of Nagai manga, and I don't really feel like spending weeks on watching shitty episodic 1970's super robot anime.

She will love your dick as well as your semen, but sne will never love you.

No, but I imagine it helps. Also, fuck watching the episodic 1970s series, the manga are the way to go and then the newer adaptations (New Getter, Shin Mazinger Impact, etc.) along with the other animated bits (Mazinkaiser, Shin, Armageddon, etc.).