Do you think it’s fair that the CEO of this company earns 270 times more than the girl in this picture?

Do you think it’s fair that the CEO of this company earns 270 times more than the girl in this picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara
youtube.com/watch?v=t2c-X8HiBng
youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah

She was born with an ATM cash machine between her legs. Don't tell me about fair.

the girl is a drug addict camwhore
unless you've already posted this there

i dont work there so i could care less

No but it’s the best system we got so fuck it, suck it up and be a good wageslave, goyim

>what are stocks

Yep. She does her four hour shift while CEO has 18 SVPs to manage and a shitload of investors up his ass demanding appeasement.

IMO, he isn't being paid enough..m especially since he manages to run a profitable brick and mortar.

Do you think it's fair that a Learjet costs X more than a Ford Ranger?

how does paying her more money improve the company?i don't even disagree that it's "unfair" but from a purely financial standpoint it does nothing at all for the company except cause them to lose money.

no
hes worth at least 1000 sluts

Yes duh lmao. She's replaceable in 20 min..... he's replacable in maybe a year after intense interviews with extremely intelligent and successful people .

Yes. Said girl has no work experience, no education and no work stress in comparison to that of of a CEO. A CEO works for years, has a high standard of education, has mastered social skills and enter the hours into the company.

Why should some thot be paid 'minimum wage' at all?

nope, it will all change soon though

Shes replacable

Newfag doesn't even know "could care less" vs "couldn't care less"...retard

Nice argument

Seeing as the CEO likely has at least a decade of experience (not counting education time) while she likely has possibly a year experience as a cashier behind her....yeah.

Yes because Eliza (Ciara) is extremely autistic

Yes, because even a nigger can do what she’s doing.

Once upon a time women didn't need to work, but some Jew decided that feminism could increase the amount of surplus labor so wages could be depressed, that worked just fine for the International clique that holds no loyalty to a nations people, having done that they thought to themselves, how can we depress wages even further, I know lets import a shit ton of retards with no cultural or ethnic connection to this land, it worked for a time but it's not enough, I know we can create a practical slave class of persons by mixing them all together, they will have no cultural memory and can be programmed as needed to buy the useless shit we produce, give them the social poison known as marxism that race doesn't exist, nothing matters but your personal economic interests like voting for a party that promises to give you everything but never delivers, just increase the immigrants that have no or little knowledge of our past dealings, eventually we can divide and pit them against each other and make off like bandits never facing the consequences of our actions and if caught we look white so we'll just blame whitey and none will be the wiser.

>investors up his ass demanding appeasement.
This is the problem with modern capitalism desu. Investors are shit and they stifle innovation like motherfuckers because they would rather businesses go with the "safe choice" or some shit rather than trying something new and possibly great. Complete scum suckers.

omfg motherfking roastie rite????

I don't understand your logic OP you think she should earn 270× more because she's kinda cute? What the fuck is wrong with you

this. Minimum wage workers are bottom of the barrel losers with no drive or ambition to get ahead. We don't respect people like that in society, and neither should we.

Yes

Anons arguing it’s fair don’t even have jobs. This is hilarious.

No not at target

>girl

>stifle innovation like motherfuckers
It is almost as if they want return on their money.

They are living off of welfare/benefits while defending capitalism. This is how Sup Forums has been for the past couple of years

it actually more than fair.

>extremely intelligent and successful people .
t. user unfamiliar with target's corporate history

More of those tidies pls

They definitely hold more than 270 times the risk and have more than 270 times the responsibility, including to shareholders who they're obligated to make profit for.

I mean, considering the amount of experience it takes to make it to CEO (usually 20 years minimum, generally 30+) and the responsibilities of the job, not to mention that most executive positions are up or out and therefore leave the best of the best to be eligible for CEO positions, and the best of the best of the best chosen for them, it only seems fair. Anyone can be a cashier, but only someone with extensive education (4 year degree minimum, but likely an MBA too), extreme social skills (you need to be a shark who can play politics to make it to the top), smarts, and less importantly managerial skills (as unintuitive as that sounds).

Let's say you have a year to get a job, and you apply everywhere, how many cashier jobs will you have? How many CEO positions will you have (not including the trivial case where you crate your own company with ~$0 value, but you are CEO because you are the founder/only person involved)? That should answer this question nice and thoroughly.

How would you know? Why do you guys always speak about this stuff with such certainty?

>implying that a capitalistic society doesn't drain the systems valuable functioning workforce/resources and spreads it frivolously into a few old families
>implying everyone that makes between minimum wage and the average small business owner($1.5 million) aren't the bottom of the barrel
>implying that the rich have any defense of their capital besides the defense given to them by the bottom of the barrel
>implying I'm commie-scum after reading previous
>implying polar opposite of communism isn't the perfect system that will spread our species throughout the universe

Which is absolute shit for the advancement of society and for creativity as a whole. Fuck investors.

sage all ciara threads

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

Girl? That's a boy.

She's pretty fucked up.

Yes she doesn't do Fuck all

Should be more.

yes

Yes, I worked there while I was in highschool 20 years ago. Minimum wage tier nothing of a job. Easy work...

only 270?

Capitalism is God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor.

All these other retards itt will simultaneously defend capitalism and fascism.
Meanwhile 90% of the blood sucking companies would be shutdown and Executives/BoD executed in fascist society.

OP is not said tripfag.

In regard to , there are certain conditions involving alcohol and/or drugs where an individual is compelled to respond to b8 threads.

It’s inferred from the words they type. Also, everyone here is on the Autism spectrum and those people usually have a harder go of things.

If anything she deserves less

Fuck off with you dirty camwhore

>girl is replaceble
>the CEO is not

Do you think its fair that kings and queens lived in castles and had 100 if not servets and would collect taxes from everybody to fuel the army, and provide protection from neighbours?

Either you can't do shit about it
Or It was better this way

Not that he will repair the machine he will just pay the worker to do it.
>Not having a guaranteed pay check.
Under a centrally planned economy you get a guaranteed job, food, house, healthcare, and pretty much anything within reason.

>be total idiot born into wealth
>hehe im smart

yes but only because she's an ugly cunt that's addicted to camwhoring and drugs

anyone have the communist response to that edit?

>dem flag
>capitalism
>"god"
>the rich are all smart and the poor are all dumb
While I like Elon Musk and acknowledge that a shit load of poor fucks are freeloaders... in an ideal society every Elon Musk person would be rich and freeloaders of all classes would be removed.

youtube.com/watch?v=t2c-X8HiBng
kings were seen as tribute-takers, not leaders or great souls by the commoners. Commoners never organized against them to any real degree until the French Revolution.

>Under a centrally planned economy you get a guaranteed job, food, house, healthcare, and pretty much anything within reason

yeah ok I agree

Possibly. Does the CEO make the company 270 times more profit than this cashier does?

The CEO takes on more than 270 times the responsibility, so yes.

yes

Exactly. Free market values non abundance. Let people pay what they want for what they want,

Oh boy !

It's another COMMIE thread.

No, because that company sucks dick and he's probably a kike. That woman should be at home caring for a baby and the kike should be earning whatever times that amount (0).

Communism is about replacing CEOs with random people while keeping workers and doesn't work

Marxism blows but so does modern consumer and investment capitalism. One will starve you and the other starves the soul. Both are a blight on civilization.

It's not my company or yours. Don't buy shit from them if you don't like it pussy.

seems like a reasonable compromise

4/10 would hump

Well hey, checked

>>be born into wealth
>>hehe im smart
>Hehe both wealth and genes are heritable

would you suggest that jews deserve their status above you simply because their parents were born into?

no, because the CEO produces 10,000 times the value she does, she is therefore massively overpaid/

>Implying kings weren't loved by everyone until 220 years ago

This appeal to fairness is really bitchmade my man, like mommy government is going to step in and make all the kids play nice or some dumb shit

If you don't like it, do something. Trump's doing something, cutting regulations and taxes. Great time to startup a business, what are you good at?

Only white men deserve the status attained through free market in white countries

The CEO provides 10,000x more value.

>one steers the direction of the entire franchise
>one just counts money and listens to customer's bullshit daily life.
Yes, it's fair.

Yes, because the company dress code is obviously a red top, not a red and black top. Should be fired imo.

Fair?
I think it's rather generous.
She couldn't even be bothered to put on some makeup or wear anything nicer than her gender-fluid boygirlfriend's soy stained flannel.
Ffs America when are we supposed to get great again?

>all those typos in that wall of text

I can just imagine the capitalist pig who wrote this drivel in a frenzied rage

You forget that capitalism represents consuming choices from all people. Only women, non-whites and poor people can't stop consuming and nihilistically seeking short term gratification, people who already didn't get a soul. Capitalism is fine for white men and would not be like that if only us were into the free market

If you need 1 manager for every 10 employees does that mean that a manager that oversees 10 managers needs to be 10x better than those managers?
People are only marginally better than other people.
That's why sub 90 IQ white males are still able to graduate from ivy league universities where the average is 130.
The majority of the population is on a visibly flat bell curve.

Mark Cuban made the vast majority of his wealth selling the domain broadcast.com to yahoo for $5.3bn.
The last CEO of yahoo(unrelated) had a masters in music.

ya, what did she do

youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A

much benis, enug 4 all XD XD XD

>mommy government
I am an anarchist, the state is always going to be a tool to control you, your thought, and your actions.
>do something
And what are you doing?
>great time to start a business
Hardly, although it's getting slightly better.
And how best to achieve a whites-only free market nation?

He looks like he was smoking marijuana before work.

Anybody got a dump of her nudes?

After race war.

women can't do shit so yeah but if it was man I'd have to reconsider

give ciara a raise

Yes, what was she doing, accumulating beta orbiters and talking her life away to them, and using drugs. And I'm no fucking better, except I'm ugly so I have to learn an instrument or compensate in some other way. But we are not doing the gad damn hard work required. First of all for John Target to have made his company himself using his own skills, investment, etc. Then you got a board of some intelligent people, probably some bullshit human resources team, all running the show. Okay so that's their life, their career and contribution to the world. You are a young worker however, who cannot and has not made any contributions. You have to work on yourself until you are a fucking GOD, then you will be able to give back, which means producing something of value and getting paid, your career.

"State Planned" economies are famous for shortages of food lol

id hit it