What's the fate of mixed people? Where do they belong?

What's the fate of mixed people? Where do they belong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutt
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/05/130507195642.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Castizos - As long as they're good looking they'll be fine

Hapas and half nigs? I dunno and don't care

you tell me

the halfrican people i've known have told me they were more accepted into the upper class black communities than the lower class white. it was the opposite with lower class black communities and upper class white.

I think that's be supermodel who was dating Jesse Lungard (football player for Man United). He cheated on her with an average looking single mum

the* Lingard*

>Where do they belong?
To the oven

What did they do to you?

To much different population = enemies. All colored people and white trash people should be depopulated or sterilised. Simple. Read Darwin, nigger.

They revealed their existence in public, and forced him to lay eyes upon them, which led to unpleasant feelings of nausea.

>tfw italian/german/slav/nord mix

The oven

>enemies
>people who are struggling to find an identity

Lay off the vodka

i would gas her.

they'll inevitably organize themselves based on how "white" they are, the ones that already exist can go do their own thing in south america or whatever... the goal is the prevent more of them from being created.

What a pleb. Still I hope he stays around. GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL

Mixed women can be very hot, but mixed men are true goblino scum that deserve gassing.

That eye gap though makes her look half downie

Stop thinking with your dick, either they all deserve X or they dont

>and white trash people
so like all of russia? self hatred isnt good senpaitachi

In the oven with the niggers and kikes

Let's consult with Alexander on that one.

“God must have loved Afghans because he made them so beautiful.”

Identity = blood and DNA
Everything else is does not matter

A big reason for this thought process is the fact that mixed men are often demonic violent scum wheras at least the women aren't.. Think of mestizo males vs females.

She looks like a weird brown china doll, to be honest. That pic hits in the uncanny valley for me.

brazil

If they're as sexy as her, man or woman. They all belong in my bed.

So your position is, you would kill people who are mixed russian/another race?

culture matters but you wouldn't know anything about that you filthy cossack.

Why do people insist on acting as if the concept of mongrel/mutt is new or even unknown? Mixed people are mongrels/mutts. They do not belong. They are the trash leftovers of a mistake made by two other mistakes. The modern love for the mongrel/mutt is both sad and pathetic.

"A mongrel, mixed-breed dog or mutt is a dog that does not belong to one recognized breed and is not the result of intentional breeding."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel

"A mutt is a mongrel (a dog of unknown ancestry)."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutt

half breeds are a mixture of two different race traitors. You're carrying too many dangerous genes to be allowed anywhere near full breeds.

gas your parents and then yourself

>how you think it be
>how it is

That doesn't answer my question though

>culture matters
>homosexual
gas yourself

then nuke the whole USA you dumb mutt faggot

First, KYS.

Second, ...

>What's the fate of mixed people?
Eradication.

>Where do they belong?
Nowhere. Mongrel/mutts do not belong.

I'm a pure breed from Europe. Don't talk to me half breed hehe

B-be nice plz, I'm a physics student... There's a place for some of us, no?

And a really terrible representation of whatever breed you are.

Come back when you stop being an America you dumb shitass nigger faggot

Someone gave me a US dollar bill yesterday and that's really how it looks like I couldnt fucking believe it although I knew already, go fuck yourself nigger

blame your parents for being selfish and don't worry about my optics halfbreed. I'll be just fine, you're the one without identity.

Well, at least I'm not American. What are you fighting for, nigger? America?

Euthanize the mongrels and mutts. KYS.

Dumb american nigger fucking plague of humanity

this is someone else's or a photoshop right?! what type of lab created breed are you?!

we can send 31% of your carcass to africa and 69% to europe

Gas yourself.

This meme exists for a reason.

>lab creature
No, it is my actual results. And I look pretty white, user. I don't look like a le 56% meme, if I did I'd prob kill myself.

Fucking americans I can't take your fucking opinions seriously because you're fucking americans

Opinions from nationalists who arent americans ONLY

That's a lot of carcass...

send niggers back to africa. its the only way.

>what are you fighting for
for my people, White Americans and all whites around the world.
it's a shame you'll never understand that feel.

.>not italian

Just disgusting.

GAS YOURSELF.

thats rich from the fucks who paved the way for the refugee crisis fucking over western europe

According to my free christmas present from the gf, I am Italian lol which test is right....

They’ll be the next target of the racist hordes for not looking African enough.

I am half.

Goml nigger. You are a subhuman.

You've got bigger things to worry about, leaf.

Well, they're ineligible for blood/organ/marrow transplants. They're also more prone to mental and physical debilitations. Then there's also the socioeconomic bit about neither races will accept them fully.

I'm not saying I am anything but subhuman. I'm just glad I don't look subhuman.

You might be "pure breed" but you don't fucking understand anything about it

You'll fight for a unified europe after cultural marxism is gone perhaps, and merge all european cultures?

Who do you really fight for?

"Europe letting in too many shitskins is Americas fault" - A fucking leaf

Well what can I do.

how can you be 31% African and still look moderately white, dare I even say actually Irish. Don't take my shitposting too seriously. Maybe we'll sneak you into the ethno planet.

Lingard is /ourlad/. Always great to see youth products make it in the first team, especially a local boy

Explain why you have a picture of dogs humping on your computer, for starters. I mean, you're a leaf. It should be a man having sex with a dog.

You can send them all to me. I will breed the dark out of em. 2 White babies for every offwhite.

No, seriously, what can I do? Send an angry letter? The world is collapsing, and we get the reminder everyday.

Probably because northern genes are stronk. Dare I say, stronker than nigger genes?

Where do I belong Sup Forums?
I'm a high IQ, highly educated Irish-Mexican mix. I've got red hair, pale white skin, freckles, and I'm tall. In fact, the only give away are my brown hued eyes. If I give my real name to folks they always doubt me and I have to prove it. I go by a whiter nickname to normies.

Wrong. More than half of me is white and quarter is italian. I look mostly italian.

Holy shit!!!

We'll preserve each person's DNA for future purposes but it's more important to remove jews out of every institution and all non whites from ethnically white lands.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/05/130507195642.htm

>From Ireland to the Balkans, Europeans are basically one big family, closely related to one another for the past thousand years, according to a new study of the DNA of people from across the continent.

Best looking woman I have ever seen.

You can go discuss among your countryman the hell you may be entering. Or you can stop being so hostile to America because this may be our plan B when your government brings down the hammer on shitposters and wrong thinkers.

Anyone else /mixed/ here

Then idk what to tell you, dude. I guess I just got lucky. When I tell people what I am, they are genuinely surprised that I have any african in me.

Stop shitposting. Become a Christian. Have white babies. Let civilization endure or collapse on its own, but don't encourage the latter through either action or inaction. But we know you're a fucking leaf, so you're not going to stop shitposting.

(((mixed))) you mean you Kikelette.

Must be why they've been fighting since forever. No shit, whites are all more closely related than with the other races.

Beats being an icemonkey.

I'm against jewish wars and (((politicians))). either way, whites in Europe needed a wake up call about what lurked just a few miles away and the jews within.

in the ovens

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

We should do the humane thing and breed it out to a negligible percentage through generations of forced eugenics.

Yeah but that's on a personal level. I'm asking, what can I do to stop canada from fucking up? I can't. I have a pretty good idea about what's gonna happen in the long term and I'm prepared for it. When I see this kind of shit, it's just a reminder. I can't really do anything to save the whole canada, even with some futile group efforts.

Mediterranean white is the securest white of all

idk, user... I do tend to tan slightly in peak summer months, and I fucking hate it. I'd much rather turn a bit red. I've had sunburn before and a few days of scaling and blistering is better than looking like a part time nigger.

Yea but look at all that germanic DNA

>looking like a part time nigger.

What are you saying, nordcuck? No girl wants a weak and effeminate "man" with girly thin blonde hair and pink skin as their boyfriend.

I see more couples than I do singles, with the men being blond or light haired brown or ginger, than I do any form of ethnic nigger hair or dark brown dudes. Not only do I see more light haired males in most white relationships, they have straight flowy hair as well, and these women are not trash either. I work at retail while I go to school, all I see are couples and lonely old people.

I gave you good advice. You can't set others on the right path if you don't set yourself on the right path first. Your despair helps no one at all, so knock that shit off, leaf.

Also, not a nordcuck and I'm an irish negro.

Leave it to a potatonigger to be an expert on what isn't white.

GAS YOURSELF.

are you a mixture white ethnicities or actual halfbreed?

>expert on what isn't white
wtf are you talking about? I just said I'm not a nord. 1-4% in the "trace" region of genetic testing isn't being a nord you retard.

I am italian and am literally more nordic than you muhammad.

6 percent.