Finally a manga where the MC is literally autistic

Finally a manga where the MC is literally autistic

It's very enjoyable. Too bad there's nobody consistently TL'ing the damn thing. Fuck.

That golf manga MC from Kuroko no Basuke author is pretty autistic too

I don't understand? He is right.

He is. Why would I want to read an entire manga about people getting angry about being wrong at basic facts?

they are right nearly all the time at a logical level

Golden Roze picked it up apparently. Should be consistent I guess.

this looks fun though

Isn't the RobotxLazerbeam MC an autist?

Give me a screenshot of google reverse search failing you and I'll tell you.

Nah I'm a dumbass, I got it.

That's true for 99% of all source requests. I wish people would just be a little more hesitant about crying for help.

Now post the exactly same thing except with a cropped image of that guy's face

I was not referring to source requests of crops.

>60+chapters of the raws

Tons to catch up to.

I meant as in like a reaction image you autist

I like how he rejects girls

Happy now?

user has no friends.

I wish I could reverse image search on my phone. Even changing user agent doesn't work. Oh well.

Photon is the biggest autist in all of anime.

Read RobotXLaserbeam.

I really dislike that girl with blonde, short hair.

She becomes one of her better friends eventually.

ah man, this is fantastic so far. Hopefully more translations soon.

Literally me.

The baseball segments can fuck off.

It's barely about autistic antics and more about nothing. Volume 2 was a bore to read through.

lol

holy shit this guy is literally me

what the fuck

He is mostly right though. Not closing the window because the air would get stuffy is a perfectly sensible trail of logic.
What is autistic is just how he explains it, with his sperging out about breathing in poison. And it's a mild faux pas at best.

I've done that too

He inherited that fear from his grandparents that survived the holocaust.

>people think something like this is interesting

Chihiro is the real star

yeah, now in english?

How is this autistic i had exactly the same happen to me, but not for the fresh aair and CO2 but for diseases.
There was always one stupid bookworm bitch,that was sick and got half the classroom sick.Iwanted to keep the window like 10 cm open only for me but she would litterally interupt classes and start scremaing hat she is cold and that everyonw ill get sick if i open the window.fuck that bitch

Google it

This manga is god tier. Picked it up all the way back in 2014 and was sad when it was dropped multiple times. Happy it was picked up again. Yugami is an absolute madman.

What is the stuff you find interesting?

go to the amazon link copy the name in japanese and paste it on any manga website
pic related
wow difficult like i am sweating muh boi bring me a towel

Okay, I'll tell you.
It's boku no pico.

He's not an autist but a mentally retarded kid obsessed with big boobs.

You should have hidden your avatar pic fag

>a mentally retarded kid obsessed with big boobs
wtf thats literally me!

I left it because I know none will find me by it

autist is just a fancy word for retard

>and paste it on any manga website
???????

googling that shitty translation gives everything but the actual manga

Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai
here it is man, Sup Forums gets pretty annoying at times like this, but dont bother, it's just a shitty manga they want to keep for themselves for some contorted reason

Did you try it on severall ones? You could tr the site i showed in my pic.Or you could erase some kanji and try again.

> copy the name in japanese and paste it on ANY manga website
>Did you try it on severall ones?

>Would you kije if half the thread was
it already is, and all for some faggots who dont put the title in the filename

it is about not turning this website into normieland and saucefagging.Would you kije if half the thread was
>saucerino pls,SAUCE NAOOO xdd FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAUCE!!!11

Also i was keen on helping the guy learn the ropes of finding manga by kanji by himself.
ANY (actually good website that is popular and has most series and not godforsaken mexican manga streaming website)
You cant differentiate sauceposting from educational help on finding suace??

WAAAAAAT?
are you seriously telling me if the title was in the filename or name field more than half the thread dedicated to this shitty manga wouldnt end up shitposting about the sauce? like in the thread over there?
see above

Do they fugg?

Yes you are comparing a general for a specific manga that exists every week and a small thread about a obscure series.They already resolved all the saucefagging when the manga started beibg posted here.
Its getting off topic so i will stop posting

>Also i was keen on helping the guy learn the ropes of finding manga by kanji by himself.
New to the conversation. How I found it is using rikaikun and knowing the kana that was in the title from the google reverse image search and luckily some people mentioned the main character's name so it matched up. Knowing very little Japanese, like the kana which takes like a week to learn, and tools to help translate kanji is quite a boon for finding stuff. It would have been almost impossible without at least knowing the kana. Invest your time into useful things related to what you like is my suggestion for sourcefags.

Good god I would murder this guy, I hate open windows.

Oh, did that finally start running? I'll have to check that out.

No, but there relationship has significantly come along way. Though there are some hints here and there in regards to chihiro's feelings towards yugami such as the valentine chapter, the love letter chapter, and one of the most recent chapters that deals with chihiro's crafting club. But those chapters are usually spaced to a degree which keeps it fresh.

>mangaseeonline
Mah nigga
Only bad thing about that site is they sometimes upload Viz Shit which I can't stand(like in Shaman King's case for example the infinitely superior version of it are the fanscanlations posted in Batoto)

You should be using mangaupdates. In fact, add it to your standard search engines, if you are a good user.

Put the dogeater runes into google translate and take the romaji it gives you on the Japanese side and put it into google like everybody else who didn't discover the internet five minutes ago.

I really like how autistic this guy sounds and I'm liking the art style(especially the chick's design, she looks really old-school Ran Mouri-style)

Picked up.

Mangaseeonline is a mangareader site like batoto, mangafox etc.
Mangaupdates is different shit.

>translating titles
No.
You are supposed to search for them on databases that have both the English and the Japanese title. Wikipedia sort of works, but mangaupdates really is best for manga.

Unless you're a streamer, why would you want to hit a streaming website?

I found what I was looking for so I don't give a fuck about your autism.

I'm not the guy who originally posted the image.
Mangaseeonline and Batoto are fine though. Why waste time downloading shitloads of manga?

So you can read them when you don't have access to the internet, or when their internet connection has a lag because of an activity spike.
Generally I assume everybody who streams is using a comic reading script that pre-fetches images before you actually read them, so buffering is not a real argument. But even with that I often experienced waiting times on batoto, back before they introduced the need for accounts. Which brings me to the last point:
Anonymity. It's a minor point really, but I prefer not telling people what I do at what times.

>check the thread
>nothing but saucefaggotry
I created this but it is so bad now I hope it dies

So what's the sauce?

>I created this but it is so bad now I hope it dies
good, I'll be bumping now

Just put the sauce right in the op next time you incompetent fuck.

>bait sauce replies by not naming the manga
>get sauce replies
you got exactly what you wanted, why are you lying?

Translations are extremely far behind, but Yugami's antics are enjoyable. Also, usually in a series about an MC having no friends it's some bullshit reason or misunderstandings, but you actually understand why Yugami doesn't have friends.

>Click arrow next to No > Image search > Google > Click!
2 clicks, just 2...
Not being able to find the source is the real bait here

More people need to read this.

you know google reverse doesnt give the same result for everyone, right?
now you keep your shit thread, and im glad

So what was the source again?
>Inb4 boku no piku
Hahas, i know it's not that u silly Sup Forums

it needs more people translating it then, since an user said theres about 60 chapters but only 16 of them are translated

>thread discussion about an autistic protagonist devolves into autistic shitflinging over posting the source

Holy shit, Sup Forums. You guys never cease to entertain me.

What do you mean "finally"?

there are 11 volumes (ongoing) of this but only 3 of them are translated.
why should I bother?

it's "journey of a retard that doesnt include title in the filename and then complains his thread turns out as shitty as the manga"

See That user didn't even try. When somebody did provide a screenshot 4 hours later, source was delivered.
Most faggots who ask for source have never even tried getting it by themselves. Don't blame google when the real culprit is laziness.

source was delivered by the same guy who asked for souce knowing it well for the beginning while everyone else was answering
>boku no piku XD
>google search works on my machine ;)

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

well, they dont work

>>saucerino pls,SAUCE NAOOO xdd FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAUCE!!!11
lol I'm usually posting stuff like this in /opt/.
But at least there they're usually nice enough to give me the sweet saucy sauceberry

you mean like :‑)
:) :-]
:] :-3
:3 :->
:> 8-)
8) :-}
:} :o) :c) :^)
=]
=)
?

Non sauce fags and sauce fags should commit suicide. In fact, we shouldn't have threads about manga at all, because each side is so stubborn the threads just derails into oblivion.

That's a fun manga. I wish translations were faster.

>In fact, we shouldn't have threads about manga at all
good, no threads=nothing to bait sauce for, saucefags win
you can keep your shitty obscure manga for yourself, you dont need to make a thread

Like this XD?
I guess lol as well, right?
Smh desu senpai still filtered?

WTF hiro? it's either this, Sup Forums bait or nsfw, pick your poison

I can smell the autistic replies, and the animu smug for feeling of superiority.

desu