Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyT0Uv3rpTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking fabulous

holy shit

>PS4 geemu

Who the fuck plays tank games on PS4?

Also, was this Maginot or BC academy?

It's got the BC emblem plastered all over their tanks and uniforms so probably the latter

It's Bamco, hopefully west or even PC announcement soon.

This is was the school with the crybaby commander right? Or was it the sister school?

>Who the fuck plays tank games on PS4?
Well there's a broad enough consensus over on /wotg/ that the console version of WoT is the superior game at the moment.

Because it has less slavs?

That's pravda.

Nah, a variety of reasons (the European servers are full of slavs on console). The main one is that there are far less OP tanks (premium and non-premium) in the console version at the moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=QyT0Uv3rpTM Game PV

Asparagus where ?

I'd let Katyusha rub my lion if you know what I mean.

That's a tiger you fucking nig-nog

A better question would be who the fuck keeps buying enough anime licensed shovelware for them to justify making more of them instead of a proper fucking game.

Bamco apparently. They're currently the biggest whores when it comes to anime tie in games. They even produced a little witch academia shovelware "game" recently.

So you're saying the GuP will most likely be shit?

It's funny, how you'll hear faggots on Sup Forums talk about how Japanese companies are so great compared to the west when they're just as fucking bad. Guys like Konami, Bamco, Capcom, they used to publish some really great games back in the PS2 era, some of the best I've ever played. Yet now, it's all shovelware, DLC ridden bullshit, pachinko, etc. Where did it all go so wrong?

Also to stay on topic, looks like Oarai is still getting 100% focus, jesus christ will it kill them to have literally any other 2 teams fighting for once?

The last GuP game was crap, so I don't expect this one to be any good.

Which one was the last one?

what the fuck they already saved their school stop milking this shit

Fewer

I want to impregnate Shizuka with our children!

>he doesn't want more fun

>they already saved their school
You mean like they did before the first movie? I'm willing to bet they're gonna do a "no for real the school is closing down for really real this time" again.

The Vita game. It was so bad that I'm kinda ashamed to admit it exists.

Maybe this time it's just for fun.

>serious stakes
>against french team

Shut up Stannis.