On one hand, it bothers me that they have the land...

On one hand, it bothers me that they have the land. On the other hand I'm glad because they aren't being filled with degeneracy and muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preußenschlag
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/83/NS_administrative_Gliederung_1944.png
youtu.be/eHW2eWGqfTw)
youtu.be/d6pYjynyYc8).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strange_Defeat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same

if there were any germans left they were raped by soviets for sure. No point in thinking too much about it.

This does really bother me. Do Germans even acknowledge the existence of the Ostgebiete? Seems completely swept under the rug now that most expellees are long dead.

>On one hand, it bothers me that they have the land.

Agreed, that red part is rightful Slavic clay.

They don't exist anymore... Germans living there were expelled, the last Germans remembering the expulsions are dying these years.
No point in being triggered about it, there's no way of changing the status quo without unecessary conflict.

As they say, talk shit get hit. And Germany sure did get hit (and is getting hit)

Rightful polish clay germanistanis can fuck off back to greater turkey

>oh boy its another episode of, lets attach tumors to Germany, because of Victoria 2 larping

Oh boy as If you haven't heard of the Balkans
>my people lived here 100 to 1000 years ago
>therefore I have a right to genocide the curren inhabitors and reclaim my rightfull clay

What do you mean? I said claiming these territories back would be retarded.

The part that bothers me isn't the fact that it's no longer German territory, but the fact that it's not ethnically Germanic, I.E. Alpine/Nordic/Hallstatt, etc. It's full of Xaxaxaxaxaxa Slavs, and not the good kind like Poles.

and I'm saying you don't know about balkan folk, because they are retarded.

anyways ignore me, it was more of an insutl to them than to you.

Germany wouldn't be filled with Muslims if the Prussians were still around. There's a reason that the Allies destroyed Prussian culture.

Ah ok
Prussians were simply Germans, and they are still around. Prussia was just another name for the Brandenburgian dynasty.

We have to reclaim red area and clean it from germans and their muzzie pets.Their land was slavic back in history.

>map with every single German abroad marked
>no foreigners marked in Germany
How convenient.

Poles arent any better slavs, its just a Sup Forums meme

They already destroyed everything beatiful that was there, old churches, palaces etc. The only thing they left standing is the german made infrastructure and industry, which is also decaying slowly because the poles still at this day are not able to maintain it, let alone building their own. They will continue to suck it dry like the leeches they are, until there is nothing left and the pole will finally go back to living in a cave, like he is meant to

My grandad's family were kicked out of their ancestral homelands in Pommern in 1945 by the Russians, they set fire to the house , jumped on the back of wagon and headed off to Hamburg.

My father visited the place in the 1990's. The village was now a run-down shithole and hadn't been rebuilt. The foundations of the house were still there.

Maybe Germans should start buying land in those parts, and then gradually re-Germanize it. Slavs have plenty of lebensraum they can use in russia.

Prussians are still ethnically around, but their culture and society was destroyed. Prussian culture struck fear into the world order that came out of WWII.

poland is based

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Rightful Baltic clay - germans and slavs fuck off

It's a linguistic map, and foreigners are in fact depicted (look at Sorb regions in Saxony or the Danish part of Schleswig).
Bullshit, Prussian culture was destroyed by the Nazis and their precursors: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preußenschlag
Look at this map of Nazi Germany; Prussia as a state didn't exist even before Germany's defeat

Forgot file upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/83/NS_administrative_Gliederung_1944.png

My uncle and dad grew up in Marienburg, ostpreussen. My dad died a few years ago, but my uncle is glad Poland is taking such good care of it.

I pretty much agree, but I would like to see the Poles be less caustic to the Germans and treat them more like the French do in Alsace or the Italians do in Sudtirol.

doesnt say anything about culture

That would require Germans actually having enough pride in the culture to want to perpetuate it. There are far bigger problems for patriotic/nationalistic Germans to deal with right now.

I always thought that the Hitler sold out to the old Prussian aristocracy and was criticized heavily by fervent Nazis because of it.

Germans living in Poland have the same rights as Poles. They even have their own political party, while Poles in Germany aren't allowed to have one.

Yeah fair enough, but Prussian culture wasn't much anyways beside some military and moral traditions that are considered a given in modern Germany (resonsibility, discipline, order etc)
No he made a deal with the German army it just happened that some of their higher officers were former members of the Prussian army
>while Poles in Germany aren't allowed to have one.
[citation needed]

Yep, we love our alsacians. Pretty good guys and fine food. They are our bros.

I fuck the commie UE, but I think all whites should unite and create a great hyperborea. So we could conquer the whole world and kill niggers, shitskins and maybe chinks.

On one hand, it bothers me that they have the land. On the other hand I'm sad because they are going to being filled with degeneracy and shithole people

And we could keep indians and create a poo in the zoo. :^)

I can respect Polaks because in Germany they aren't afraid to treat rapefugees (youtu.be/eHW2eWGqfTw) like rapefugees treat German women (youtu.be/d6pYjynyYc8).

You should ban their party and remove germans. Last time they had political party in muh Republic it ended very badly.

When the world's greatest army can't defeat 1,000 drunks with no shoes in the snow. Anyone who thinks the down fall of the British began with Londonistan is an idiot.

>Was do machen kurwa?! Skurwysynu ty!
kek

Have a pic of a view from my window. It's Olsztyn, in German Allenstein. I think it was second biggest city in former east prussia.

France was not conquered. France was offered to Germoney. Our 1% wanted to allie to the germans kapital. It was a fake war. 60000 cucked deaths for France. A shame.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strange_Defeat

Same.

The less land belonging to Germany, the better.

Race hybrids and the invaders will not be fast enough to suppress the natives. Time will show it.

You realize the Germans from these areas were all displaced? What you seem to fear might happen already happened 70 years ago.

What would British North America be like if your military ineptitude hadn't got the best of you in the Revolution?

>On one hand, it bothers me that they have the land
back
>not full of germanised slavs
german minority have guaranteed seat in government, makes it overrepresented
there's no equal law in germany

Canada but even bigger and with a better flag.

The German/Polish isn't moving unless somehow the Polish can get their 1936 borders back but even then I don't see them consenting to it.

Blaming the Krauts for everything is just pure kikery. Quite being a Jewish mouthpiece.

>german minority have guaranteed seat in government, makes it overrepresented
>there's no equal law in germany
Your own fault then. If some Polish party here got enough votes they'd be represented in the parliament just like any other party.

We have the same deal with the Danish minority here, but there's no Poles in Germany that didn't enter voluntarily so you can fuck off.

There are no native Polish minorities in Germany. There are minor parties for some native ethnic minorities in Germany. I believe the one for the Danes and Frisians in Schleswig-Holstein even has special rules where the 5% threshold doesn't apply to it.

>germanised slavs

Not good enough. Needs real Germanics.

>Canada
gay

>but even bigger
Over half of the modern territory of the United States was taken after we were already independent. The proclaimation of 1763(thou shalt not settle past the Appalachians) was one of the main reasons the frontiersmen chose to side with the revolutionaries during the war. I can't help but think British North America would be much smaller and only on the East coast if we weren't allowed to manifest destiny.

>a better flag
our flag is literally the red ensign with 13 stripes to represent the colonies and stars in the canton instead of the jack. We'd still be using the red ensign most likely, which is ok, but in no way a better flag.

Fucking anglos destroyed beautiful Königsberg:

"Extensive attacks carried by RAF Bomber Command destroyed most of the city's historic quarters in the summer of 1944.

No. 5 Group carried out the first RAF attack on Königsberg on the night of 26/27 August 1944, using 174 Avro Lancasters. The target, which was at the extreme range for the planes, demanded a round trip of 1,900 miles (3,100 km) from bases in England. Planes from RAF Skellingthorpe (Lincs) could not return to base and diverted to RAF Tain in northern Scotland after 10:35 hours flying time (cf 11:20 return to base three days later.[7]) Despite losing only four aircraft, the first attack was not particularly successful because most bombs fell on the eastern side of Königsberg, missing the city centre.

The next RAF raid occurred three days later on the 29/30 August. This time No. 5 Group dropped 480 tons of high explosive and incendiaries on the centre of the city. RAF Bomber Command estimated that 20% of industry and 41% of all the housing in Königsberg was destroyed. Out of a force of 189 Lancasters, German night fighters shot down 15 RAF bombers.[8] The historic city centre suffered severe damage and the districts of Altstadt, Löbenicht, and Kneiphof were nearly destroyed. The city's 14th-century cathedral was reduced to a shell. Extensive damage was also done to the castle, all churches in the old city, the university, and the old shipping quarter.

This guy is about rightThe Great New United States.
It was kind of a civil war at that point.

The land is so rich and vast there's no way it wouldn't have become what it has

I'm sure the Brits would have expanded eventually.
>We'd still be using the red ensign most likely, which is ok, but in no way a better flag.
Better than Canada I meant

Every country in Europe is degenerate although to different extent I suppose

The British are literally subhuman.

this

>someone else plays that game
wow who knew

your entire country shouldnt even exist. prussia will always be german clay.

>1990's
Well thats pretty obvious
The commies stole the money and we were fucking broke
Nobody to fix some buttfuck Village when there is no food on the shelves

prusia was germanic only becouse poland let tautonic knights have it
the rest was stolen from us

You spelled 'failed to take it' wrong among other things.

Honestly I reckon it would've turned out similarly to Portugal and Brazil where the colony actually has more clout than the colonising country

my ancestors were baltic germans
ask me anything

Prussia doesn't exist, same as german dignity. We'll come back for the rest of ancient slavic clay soon.