One Piece

Scanlations delayed until tomorrow (at least Niggastream).

Korean scans:
wasabisyrup.com/archives/fpfBnA33-3E

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/fpfBnA33-3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggastream can't translate from Korean? Losers.
Jaimini's Box, don't let us down.

Pudding confirmed in love with Sanji.

Fake spoilers desu

>Zeus looks high as fuck
>Napoleon looks mad as fuck
>prometheus has a bright sunny smile
The homies are the best thing from this arc

Remider Sanji WILL cook a cake and calm Big Meme down, cementing WCI as the single worst arc in One Piece history.

Doesn't matter. Sanji loves Nami.

I wish I was this content with life.

BMP' design is fucking shit, dumb powers and ugly characters, can't wait they all get killed

Is Big Mom the only Yonkou that can fly?

NAPOLEON TIME

I agree, but I think the unnamed BMPs have good character designs. All the important ones are kind of lacklustre.

Why are Katakuri, Daifuku and Perospero, Mont D'Or and Lamp Guy all standing around instead of chasing after their enemies?

>wake up early
>still no chapter translated

Just buy a cool hat.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

its been the best arc of the new world

whats up with this cover? what do they all have in common aside from being popular jump manga?

how horrifying

Jump 50th anniversary

Literally just last chapter they were making teams to go get them. They obviously have a bigger problem to worry about now.

Jump legends for the 50th anniversary.

If Shanks cant Geppo or some equivalent then he is unironically below Sanji-tier.

I'm surprised more people don't know Sky Walk. Doesn't seem that hard to learn.

To be honest I'm glad flight is a rare ability in OP.

why just those 4 though? seems like a small selection for a 50 year anniversary

Kaido's fruit could possibly be a mythical Zoan capable of flight
Shanks just has haki up the ass so I doubt he could
Blackbeard's fatass isn't going anywhere either

BMPs have some of the best designs in the whole series. Amande, Smoothie, Pudding, Gallete, Daifuku, Katakuri, and Cracker blow out almost every pirate crew the SH had to go up against. Doflamingo's, Baroque, Moriah's, etc... don't come close.

This is the only arc I want to see animated because of the characters.

He must have some technique like that or how else did he appear in the middle of marineford before his ship came into view.

How the fuck can they survive this? With combo attack? Brook MVPing again?

sanji bakes a cake

Think some people believe Sanji will bake a cake. The problem with that is that Sanji has to believe baking her a cake would override all of the bad shit the SH have done to her up to this point. That is break Carmel's picture, Sanji failing to get married so BM lost the Germa 66 science/soldiers, Luffy talking shit to her, Luffy ruining the tea party, and Jinbe leaving her behind. Would a cake solve that? I mean we literally had Jinbe satisfy her craving only to have her want Jinbe and his crew getting their souls taken because he wanted to leave. The goodwill did not last.

Another problem I see is that Katakuri wants to remove the long term threat that is the SH. He wants to kill Luffy. In fact, he ignored the Big Mom situation in favor of going after Luffy. His siblings dying and the citizens dying were ignored by him.

Finally, is Big Mom patient enough to wait for Sanji to bake something for her? She literally could not wait when her sons and daughters tried to calm her down by telling her that chefs were already working on it. She kept rampaging hard.

Could be any reasons why the picked those 4.
>Otoko Ippiki was one of the first manga published in the magazine, and one of their first big hits
>OP doesn't need an explanation
>Captain Tsubasa is a long runner and has achieved cultural relevance.
>Saint Seiya was a part of the 80s golden age, and Kurumada has done a lot for the magazine.

They will probably do more. Weird they didn't choose Dragon Ball.

>In fact, he ignored the Big Mom situation in favor of going after Luffy. His siblings dying and the citizens dying were ignored by him.
No that was before Smoothie came to tell them BM went crazy.

I honestly don't know at this point. I assumed that Big Mom would take a while to get to them, giving them time to establish some distance from her and to get a grip on the situation. As it stands they'll have to find some way to stall her long enough to either escape, which takes a whole day minimum, or have her leave them alone. Perhaps their lack of cake will dissuade her from pursuing them? Given she is in a hunger induced rampage she could be more open to leaving them be in the short term to try and satiate her fixation for wedding cake.

In addition, this is all focused on short term solutions. There's also the reality that they're still in Big Mom's firing line, given the shit they pulled throughout the arc. I'd be amazed if that doesn't get some form of resolution by the end of the arc, whatever form that may come in.

>tfw nobody cares about the LGBT rainbow homie

>fake spoiler
>all the others are real
Eh, it's likely in the text.

Jesus Christ, I'd give her any cake she wanted just to make her stop drooling.

oh I know but Kinnkiuman and Dragonball seem just as relevant as Seyia to me, I'd like a 50th thing have more characters too

In retrospect, Brook's actions didn't achieve anything and one of the "MVP" moments people point to is just him getting offscreened by Big Mom.

CHAPTER WHEN

>Brook Sake of Binks+Sanji Cake
gg?

Zou has been the best NW arc so far.

Tomorrow.

>50% flashback with furries
"no"

Ahh I just saw the Korean scans. You're right. The spoilers mislead me.

But now that I see the korean scans, doesn't it make sense that the SH just blow her out? It's fucking Big Mom, some weak goons vs Luffy, Jinbe, Sanji, Pedro, Carrot, and Nami. God damn, they couldn't have asked for a better situation.

Dumb squidposter

this is how Oda finishes one piece before killing himself

When is 'tomorrow' in their time? in 10 hours or something?

>Luffyfags
Powerlevel losers who never want him to lose despite plot. Powerlevels are all over the place and make no sense however, so they're just wasting their time.
>Zorofags
Another bunch of powerlevel losers who analyse every fucking movement the character does. They start crying when Oda shits on their tier lists.
>Sanjifags
Ship losers as he's one of the only characters that shows some semblance of romantic interest in the series. It'll never happen though.After 800 fucking chapters you'd think people would realize the manga ain't about that.
>Namifags
Pervs. Ship losers self insert.
>Usoppfags
Likely underage. Think his kid targeted comedy is genuinely funny. Sogeking xD
>Chopperfags
Fujoshi scum who ruined a character and reverted him to nothing more than a mascot for merchandise.
>Robinfags
People with actual taste despite being pervs.
>Frankyfags
People with actual taste. Gay with superior intellect.
>Brookfags
Cling to any minor action he does and praises it to high heaven as he get's so little screentime as is.
>Jinbeifags
Boring taste. Refuse to see the deathflags. Will get BTFO'd when Carrot joins the crew. Most likely to drop the series.
>Carrotfags
Furries. Can't blame 'em though, that bunny got tits.

>getting offscreened by Big Mom.
There are maybe 5 or 6 people in the world that could beat BM 1v1. Brook stood against her and injured Prometheus, which had never been done before, that's enough. Stealing the poneglyph and smashing the portrait are mostly why people call him the MVP.

You know had you shitted properly on all character's this would be much better

>wasabisyrup.com/archives/fpfBnA33-3E
I can't read this stupid language. Someone gibe raws!

>Brookfags
>Cling to any minor action he does and praises it to high heaven as he get's so little screentime as is.
Checks out

Who are the weak goons? Her three homies are made form her soul. They're pretty strong. Their saving grace is Brook. Its really hard to say what will happen next especially with Mama involved.

Luffy will one shot her with ULTRA GIGA KING KONG NUKE GUN

>>Jinbeifags
>Boring taste. Refuse to see the deathflags. Will get BTFO'd when Carrot joins the crew. Most likely to drop the series.
t.morally vacuous degenerate with no honour that would fuck his best friend's wife.

At the Wedding it was Big Mom, Katakuri, Smoothie, etc... vs Germa 66, SH, and FT pirates. The most you could afford to team up on Big Mom was Luffy, Nami, and Jinbe if that. Everyone else was divided.

Now it's Big Mom, Zeus, Prometheus, and Napoleon vs Jinbe, Luffy, Sanji, Carrot, Pedro, and Nami. They couldn't have asked for a better situation to take out Big Mom. Zeus is worthless because his way of hurting people is through lightning and rain. Guess what. Rain can get manipulated by Jinbe. Lightning doesn't affect Luffy. The fact that he's a rain cloud allows Nami to shoot thunder at Big Mom. BIG MEME IS GOING DOWN.

Has the thread devolved so far into shitpost central that stealing a part of the map to One Piece is a minor feat now?

Calling Big Mom a young lady. The balls he haveeven those he has none yoyhohohoho

Most likely sanji will go bake while they fight her and arrive just in time to distract her and run off again. Heck, sanji might be able to bake the cake just in the spot with all the materials around them.

I wish it didn't go this way though, i want big mom to be defeated and have luffy stop running away

She wasn't even born back then when he was a human

She was. Brook died 52 years ago.

she was only a sperm 52 yrs ago

Brook is so old that Yonko are mere children to him. Brook is truly on a level by himself.

BM is 68 years old.

She was already a bigger name than Luffy is right now when she was a teen. I'm sure that Brook must have heard of the island-destroying child.

Luffy about to get BTFO

MAH NIGGA ORPAH BE CHILLAN'

Brook had heard of "rookie" Roger so probably.

how come brook got so strong in the 2 year timeskip but remained a jobber for 52 years?

wew

Brook went to get the submarine so he's not around to help.

What about FA?

Lack of motivation. At first he was looking for his body and then got his shadow stolen. That can break man's spirit.

Don't know about him being that strong, but he is fast and his DF is pretty good check against BM

Sigh... series hasn't been this bad since mid Dressrosa. You know, 2013-14, the series consistently ending with unexciting cliffhangers all while moving with a snails pace. And no, don't reply that that's all of One Piece or something to that effect, the best arcs don't do that. Isn't Oda often physically unhealthy? Why does he continue to drag out meaningless dialogue so long, and what has happened to his concept of pacing? The only arc post-NW with GOOD pacing is Punk Hazard, and the content is shit and it only serves as a catalyst for EASILY the most disappointing OP arc. Do Oda and crew ever even think of the redundancy these chapters would have when they're released in volume form?

In the last 5 chapters I assure you less than 5 minutes have occurred in the verse. Cringe.

Maybe he always had the skill, but not the alpha personality to use it. Becoming a world famous rockstar probably does wonders for your confidence.

>People with actual taste despite being pervs.
Being perv is the actual taste. But thank you.

What the fuck, the spoilers were real? BM can just be fooled by some lie when she's in autismo mode? What a dumb ass plot twist.

oh shit, she actually has a fucking bandana on underneath! where the fuck is that moss head when you need him!!

If he was so famous, why didn't the world government/marines capture him? There's a bounty on his head, yet none of his fans ever tried to get soul king?

>tfw Frankyfag

Franky is the worst fucking Strawhat.
Funny poses xD
Hair changes xD
Swimming trunks xD

Because he wasn't wanted at the time. People didn't know some skeleton was the same guy who had a bounty over 50 years ago. Nobody connected the 2 together until after he said he was leaving the band and his manager's ratted him out to the marines. They connected the dots to his old wanted poster when he was a human and updated his bounty and connection to the straw hats and he was back to being a wanted man. That's when he left to rejoin Luffy and co. It was awhile ago, so I can forgive you for forgetting, but it was a part of the return to saboady arc.

Just noticed

>CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
kek she's lost it.

>Pic of me and my birch

Poor king Baum will get cut in half again.

It's literally mentioned in the first post-timeskip chapters. Until his manager doesn't call the Marine telling them that he was a pirate that is still alive thanks to fruit bullshit, they couldn't know that a guy who was absent for 50 years had returned in the form of a skeleton. Around that time most marines that are running the place today either hadn't being born yet or were newbies and Brook's reward wasn't that high.

Why the hell her fruit is so op? There is literally nothing she cant do.

I'm actually quite excited for this Arc desu. I agree with you though that mid Dressrosa was meh and the cliffhangers haven't been as good as before but oh well.

Fuck off paste faggot

Who cares, we know nothing happens anyway.

Oda is a hackcuck.

She wouldn't be one of the strongest pirates in the world if she hadn't some kind of unique and broken power. In fact, she has two: super tough and strong body and a broken fruit

She can't cook.

Also, it seems that she is a mid-tier leader. Her minions do most of the job. She is not as incompetent as Luffy, but doesn't seems to be anything special.