JoJo Thread

And now we wait another month for the new JoJolion chapter. Join us as we go into an abyss of shitposting for a month.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=joyBr2MHAhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kars is the worst fucking villain in the series. He's got no personality other than "lol I'm evil" he had that thing where he had the scene where he saved the dog and avoided the flower but when he became Ultimate he lost the only thing that made him special.
People shit on Diavolo but Doppio was actually interesting unlike Kars.

>Doppio
>interesting
"lol I suck my 30 year old self's dick"

You already posted this in the previous thread, asshole

If there's nothing to discuss and only shitposting, then why make a thread? You know there doesn't have to be a 24/7 thread.

>Jotaro and Joseph completely ignoring doll Kakyoin (which of course is what held his soul and personality) while they tried to comfort his comatose body
>Fucking leaving him sitting by himself on Terence's shelf instead of letting him sit with them
Why were they so mean?

Jotaro's edgy and Joseph hates the japanese

I agree. These threads should stop until the dub comes out

Joseph only hates one Japanese man and projects that on others. And maybe even projects some of the hate for himself for cheating.

What stand abilities do you want to see in the future?

OVA WHEN?
PART 5 ANIME WHEN?

>The Pillar Men are capable of cock vore

You sure about that?

also anal vore

>also bellybuton vore

5 min

Hmmm...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=joyBr2MHAhI

I LOVE DIAVOLO!

>That's why I'd
make either Joseph or Jotaro lose first, just so Kakyoin can save him (maybe even with a little cheating).
I know we meme about Kakyoin being a jobber but I can see where you are coming from with this actually. It would have been nice or Kakyoin to go be the saving one before he makes a poor choice of pastery.
>but Kakyoin needed it more, in my opinion.
I actually like when they have their little jokes together. The dumb sumo wrestling jokes hammers home Jotaro having that ligher side and Kakyin not being a moody asswipe.
>because the "battle" is more intense and Araki seemed to enjoy writing it more (he did say he "wanted to draw a showdown between cheaters",
I really don't like the younger Barbie fight. It's clever but could have bee executed way better, both of them really. In latter parts, the Beetle fight in JJL for example, nails it way better. I'd love Araki to maybe do another gambling focused one-shot/chapter.
>There's a lot of mind games going on there, I think that was executed better than in Terence's arc.
Both fights were doing different things. If Terence was made towards actually showing the bonds between the trio against one selfish man then it would have been a better angle.

I agree with this a lot actually. This would have been a much better angle.

The dick > the personality.

>younger Barbie fight
Woah

Shit, I meant the older barbie fight.
Not my fault all barbies looks the same.

>I'd love Araki to maybe do another gambling focused one-shot/chapter
Since every new Rohan one-shot seems to keep reintroducing one DiU character each, maybe after the whole gang is done minus Josuke we'll get one final TSKR where Rohan rematches him after finally figuring out how he cheated years ago. He'll give a big in depth explanation of his investigation where he learnt all about the origins of the Arrows, aliens, heaven and fate and that the entire invasion event in The Requiem Plays Quietly and the time acceleration event in Made in Heaven were all just stepping stones to setting up their final confrontation, and it wraps up any and all loose plot threads from the first universe. The second half of the one-shot is the actual game, and it's like Beetlemania on steroids, and everyone's watching, including Giorno and Irene.

You forgot, Araki puts JJL on hiatus halfway through the final battle just when shit got real so he could do this one-shot.

I liked part 5 but what was the point of it?
How many episodes do you think the anime will have?

>what was the point of it?

anyone has that "oy vey!" joshuu meme pic?

Continuity, if there isn't a thread alot of times interest for things can die off. However I don't think interest for JoJo will totally die in a month.

39 again. And it was about the inevitability of fate, if you're talking about the message. No matter what, bad things are going to happen in life, you can't change this as that's just the way it is. What you CAN do, however, is try and do the best you can with what you're given. Buccellati and co were fated to die right from the beginning (Buccellati didn't know about Rolling Stone, but he knew he'd die in the gang as there was no way out) so after he met Giorno and realised the truth in his statement about making Italy a safer place he took his opportunity to make his death mean something by getting Giorno in power, or at least taking out Diavolo. He died, but as he said as a spirit it wasn't a sad death but a complete victory, his fate was to die painfully in the gang but against all the odds he made the context of his death matter and help people. It was either die as nothing or die for something, and he made his choice and gunned for it, which is why he's so willing to go the distance and put his life on the line even before getting zombified. Life is unfair, and Buccellati was never going to get his way so he dedicated his life to getting Giorno in charge so that he could create an environment where more people are able to get their way and live freely. Basically the moral is 'bad shit happens and it's not your fault, but you gotta do something about it and not just accept it.'

If you mean why does it exist in the story, it just does. The Parts are all primarily their own plot above all else and GW was a little more detached from the others than usual.

Thematically, I always saw it as struggling against fate vs accepting fate, specifically the struggle itself being important vs solely the result being important.

All the main crew are constantly struggling against fate - all the non-fugo main characters getting flashbacks to their lives being ruined by some shitty incident and not giving up, bruno coming back from the dead, rolling stone predetermining the deaths of gang members [and them not giving up], abbacchio talking with his dead partner about why it's important to do things the right way.

Meanwhile, Diavolo is just the opposite -
we see less of him and know less about his background than we do of any jojo part villain, he states that only "the result" matters, and his stand literally sees the future and skips ahead to it. Also he literally talks about how fate is on his side a bunch. GER exists specifically to be his karmic punishment in this regard.

tldr it's jojo's bizarre adventure not jojo's bizarre destination

There is no uninteresting villain in the series. That's just the contrarian opinion of a manchild who doesn't want to admit Jojo is as good as it is.

>what was the point of it?
show that a true union of dio and joestar is unstoppable
also to indulge araki's latest european fashion binge

what do you like about part 5?
what do you dislike abut part 5?

>what do you like about part 5?
Jojo
>what do you dislike abut part 5?
Araki pussied out on Fugo

Gio's gang and the minor villains
Dropping fugo and not enough interactions

I liked part 5's premise and the subplot of searching for the Boss' identity and learning details of his past. Bruno, Mista, Abbacchio, and Diavolo are bretty good

It feels disjointed with constant monster of the week crap that is ultimately insignificant and Giorno is a complete bore who is impossible to root for

Giorno makes me snoreio

honestly after the good translation came out 5's become one of my top 3 parts

>It feels disjointed with constant monster of the week crap that is ultimately insignificant and Giorno is a complete bore who is impossible to root for
tfw being 15 with add

giorno cured my insomnia

I LOVE GIO

Giorno killed my mother

>Liked
Designs, fights, themes, setting
>Disliked
Wasted potential

Giorno walked in while I was beating my meat and didn't knock

>like
Fast pace, likeable characters, good interactions, creative and well designed abilities, fights feel just the right length, no real bad arcs.

>dislike
Giorno's development just stops at White Album until the finale, Fugo plot line dropped, Trish underutilised, finale was kind of underwhelming (I like the themes and most of the execution and the idea of the final fight in a Part full of fast paced action oriented ones being a slower paced strategic fight but it wasn't done quite well enough to feel worth it, and GER using a fucking laser beam to hit Diavolo and apply the effect felt kind of lazy and like Araki was just trying to move things along)

I like it quite a lot overall, though it definitely has wasted potential. I rate the series as 6=7>5=4>3>2>1 if that helps.

Giorno fucked my dad after telling me that we were exclusive.

Giorno Giovanna tried to kill me with a banana

The side-characters, the minor villains, the stands, the fights, the setting, pretty much everything aside from a couple of things is great. Definitely one of my favorite parts.
Giorno, Trish, the repetitive nature of it, the bare-bones storyline, general wasted potential. I feel it'd be infinitely better if he wrote it now.

Giorno vored my cat.

Giorno killed my sister in law and raped my dog

>bare-bones storyline
define this, without sounding like you're talking about videogames

Giorno made me a burger but forgot the onion

Giorno dindu nuffin

Giorno doesn't like me.

giorno turned my kidney stones into zika virus cultures

Giorno gave me erectile dysfunction

Giorno cut of my limbs, raped the stumps and came in them, then turned Nickelback albums into replacement limbs and attached those so now I'm part Nickelback and also I have cum in my chest cavity.

Giorno cut off my balls and replaced them with beetles

Why are people spamming about Giorno

I bet you liked it, didn't you

in memory of autism witnessed in the past

Gayiorno

Boreno

reminder that jojo has a homestuck level fanbase

Literallybestjojoandyoucandonothingaboutitiorno

My post has nothing to do with videogames, I haven't played them in years.

VA's storyline is very, very simple, more like part 3 than anything. It's basically just the heroes going down a linear path, getting rid of the numerous obstacles in the way. Characters pasts are dictated strictly in flashbacks, and are more to flesh out the characters rather than being an important part of the storyline itself. Stone Ocean, SBR and particularly JoJolion are far more complex with more plot-threads, as well as being more character-focused.

Giorno belongs in the forno

For real though. Part 5 is basically "GioGio's Bizarre Adventure: Wasted Potential".

What is the best pairing for Giorno and why is it Gio/Mista?

Sometimes I wonder when Araki said Part 4 was the part he'd like to go back and rewrite because I feel he had more planned for part 5 than with Part 4. Some of the fights with the bigger UJ pages too would look beautiful too.

Gioruno and Giolyne are the best pairs tbqh

Maybe a little. It hurt a lot and was incredibly demeaning but he was hot so that makes it ok.

Who the fuck came up with EoH's ending?
>Same type of stand, huh

Part 8 feels like 4+5. Morioh with a mafia.

its almost like its an action adventure shounen or sumpthin

Calm down user. I'm allowed to say 'I'd like a little more complexity like the other examples I provided.'

Its just Fugo, if the Fugo arc panned out no one would say a fucking thing because Giorno would have come out being a wankfest character because of the HYUP that encounter would have created considering how set up it was

>Giolyne
I can accept that too. The piece Araki did with him leaning over her was perfection. I think it makes sense a little too. I wonder if Araki ever has any private doodles thoughts about them? I wish more of the interviews could get translated.
But the Bruno/Jolyne Gucci piece is better.

Same, it's gotten worse too since the pole thing and now Tank-kun. I kinda used to meme the whole King Crimson thing but I wonder if it will get there.
Up yours dumb Diavolo poster, if you are out there, who always calls Cio shit. My boy got reincarnated and Araki didn't forget.

I dunno, part 5 has to be at least a little complex considering just how many people cannot even seem to grasp it. That's said knowing how many of them are forcing it like a meme.

The Fugo-traitor-plot line would be cool if Giorno spared him and then Diavolo killed him

Childhood is thinking part 5 is shit
Adulthood is thinking part 5 is great
Wisdom is knowing part 5 is alright

Nah, Giorno would spare him and just leave him wherever while the story progressed as normal toward the Colosseum.
I think Naracia's death at Fugo's hands would have been enough, it would have been a rollercoaster, and the idea of one of the only original members being left being a traitor who accidentally murdered his friend trying to atone would be cool.

>fugo tells diavolo his daughter has nice nipples as his final words

prolly not

if that was true there'd be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more fapfics on AO3

>Araki makes a kickstarter for a JoJo videogame
>Stops writing JoJo
>No game

>mfw my sister pledged 1000 kangaroo bucks on the Homestuck game

was your sister a /hsg/ drawfag?

No, she's just rich. She's never been on this site and most likely ever will.

is /coco/ still alive? thats pretty on par

I don't get it, are you saying that's normal for uninteresting characters ?

He was just being a cunt

I think it finally lost steam a month or so ago. haven't seen it lately.

Doppio is ugly

I fucking wish Doppio was ugly so people would get off it already

He is pretty ugly though.
>eyebrowlet
>ugly ass freckles, looks like a ginger
>dick sucking lips
>abnormally short torso

no seriously, you guys need to come off this shit. Someone needs to pioneer new memes or some shit, because this is dull af

How can he be ugly when Diavolo says he's cute? Checkmate

Got the chance to see pic related on my trip to Japan. Ask me anything.

What happens in it