Mahoujin Guruguru

Haven't seen a single thread about this.

You guys are watching comedy of the year right?

I didn't know anything about the reboot until today, gonna watch it as soon as I get off work

Having only seen the first episode- what's the point of the reboot? It was funnier and, more worringly, looked better 15 years ago or whenever it was.
Couldn't they have picked up from where they had left off? There's still a season's worth of manga-only material IIRC.

Because they need to reel in a new audience before they can be assured it'll all be worth the effort.

>Having only seen the first episode- what's the point of the reboot? It was funnier and, more worringly, looked better 15 years ago or whenever it was.
Try 25 years. Early '90s.
At least they're going through it quickly.

Yeah I'm watching it. I can't believe a show with a butt as a heroine could be this enjoyable.

>Haven't seen a single thread
Have you tried lurking at all?

I'm one of the spaghetti oldfags who watched the two original seasons dubbed almost twenty years ago, of course I'm in.

>It was funnier and, more worringly, looked better 15 years ago or whenever it was.
Humor is subjective so you can think whatever you want about it, but nostalgia blinds you if you think the reboot doesn't look way better than the old anime.

New isekai title:
"I Was Transported to Another World But The Heroine Was A Butt!"

Spaghetti represent

It's likely there's a modicum of nostalgia involved, yeah. But it looked like garbo then and it definitely looks like garbo now. Low budget as fuck. What's up with all the stills and tweens? I don't remember the original being this hard to look at, so I suppose you're right.

Try checking on airing day you blind fag

>I don't remember the original being this hard to look at
I went and had a look at the original, and it's definitely worse to look at than the new one.

That's some puffy underwear

Should I watch this or the old anime?

why is it that this anime got popoular only in pastaland? usually France and Spain got the same shows we did, but Guru Guru seems to be an exception

bloomers are cute!

Really though, animation budget isn't that important for a comedy. If it makes you laugh, that's what really matters.

Both. Did they ever finish subbing the last season of the original? I think I ended up watching most of those raw.

im waiting for new doujins
besides this show is too patrician for Sup Forums

Depends of what you want. New anime has a way faster pacing, looks better, has more fanservice and some new jokes, but it skipped a lot of jokes too, has less exposition/world building, and no narrator, who added a lot in the original. Also the new anime will be a full adaptation while the original isn't. You can also watch both.

The show keeps a smile on my face constantly. It still has that 90s charm.

It's not important at all, I agree. Provided it makes me laugh. Seems like all the jokes are falling flat this time around.

>no narrator
That's it!
I think it's going a little bit too fast, too. I have no trouble following it as I've watched/read the originals over and over, but I imagine a newcomer would find it tiring.