What's the appeal of flat chests, really?

What's the appeal of flat chests, really?

The appeal is that they may be hiding a dick

Pedophiles are into that shit.

Men are into giant tits and giant ass.

You get an excuse to massage and suck on them all day to encourage growth. For large chests, your excuse is that you're trying to squeeze the blood back out. Anything else in between is meh.
What if I'm into 6' neotenous teens?

Homosexuals and pedos like flat chests.

Some people don't like fatties.

Shit, you ri-
Shit, you both right

Huge bongos are the best. They're full of milk and nutrition!

The only real benefit of flat chests is true love.
When you embrace them, you can pull them in closer without the breasts pushing you away.
You can hold them closer to your heart.

I don't consider flat chests inherently superior to large breasts, but I don't necessarily value breast size in a female character. If best girl is flat chested, then so be it.

I hope you don't have a vore fetish - you know, you'd be closer to their hearts too.

Here's some giant tits for you

Naizuri is amazing.

>he doesn't know
oh my sweet summer child

This user speaks the truth. Dubs confirm.

small chests are better, but oppai is also good

Because a blooming brest is the best

Well I'm a lolicon so most of my response would be typical to that, childishness and purity.
But otherwise I don't know, there's just something about how a flat chest heaves up and down that makes me want to feel it and slide my hands over it.

What's the appeal of dicks?

I never noticed how insane her hips were in this picture.

It's the only way you can feel a girl inside you.

Correct

Because a girl with a flat chest becomes self-conscious about her attractiveness, and compensates with an aggressive personality and interest in traditionally male activities such as sports and martial arts. You bond with her over these activities, including a great deal of physical contact, until eventually you find yourselves alone together. In a moment of intimacy she lowers her hostile personality and, with plenty of spluttering and blushing, confesses her deep attraction towards you.

am still sad

Say you like them and feel special

I don't know

Gay people can pretend they are boys.

They're cute.
And with flat chests, there's more of an emphasis on wide hips, ass, and legs.

its fun to bully and humiliate inadequate women

Not sure

Aesthetically pleasing
Huge boobs are vulgar and primitive
Small chests are sophisticated beauty

washboards are losers and they know it

Flat chests are compatible with every height and body type, making them appeal to a wider audience.

Alright, maybe if 'small breasts' count.

Well I'm a lolicon so I love flat chest. But on old hags, I can't tell you why someone would prefer flat chest over cowtits. Maybe they're gay or a lolicon?

What's the appeal of cowtits?

hopes and dreams

Average >>>> flat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cowtits

Go big or go home homo

I like flat chest in lolis, but that's it.

There is none.

So thick

cowtits ahoy!

best body type

100% this

Girls should be pear-shaped

Large tits are fine, but tits like and are big to the point where they look grotesque.

Lolis with big hips are the peak of being cute and sexy at the same time.

Child, bearing hips.

Not even lolis agree with you.

What's worse, a man being short, or a woman being small chested

The former. Implants exist for the latter.

Manlets

What about womenlets with huge breasts?

Short stacks are cute, manlets aren't

It's so bad, even being tall and bald is preferable to being short with a full head of hair. And now you know why baldness isn't extinct.

I can prove you wrong, you poor incult fella. But, Sup Forumslas, we are in 2D land.

You mean shortstacks, right?

that's deep

not a flat chest lover, but above 3C it's far too vulgar to be waifu material

It's all about purity. If a girl has big boobs some would say she has a 'slutty body', and that's a big no no. While the flat chested one will almost never be called this, relying instead on revealing clothing to get the same 'slut' label.

Basically they're only appealing because flat chests have a sort of hidden sexuality to them instead of big breasted ones. But I'll always enjoy pic related more personally. May he RIP.
Banning me for this only proves my point.

I absolutely refuse to believe that anyone actually prefers the objectively inferior flat chested female. It's just a running joke for 15+ years on this site.

flat in the presence of cowtits > average in the presence of cowtits > cowtits > average > flat

perfection tier

Yes, yes perfect.

I absolutely refuse to believe that anyone actually prefers the objectively inferior drooping bags of lard over a pure flat-chested qt.

Remember to milk your cows on a regular basis

Naizuri

I love breasts of all sizes.

>liking large deformed sacks of fat

You ever seen machine, a car or airplane or a weapon maybe, with sleek efficient lines and just think "shit dude that's a body made for racing"? It's like that on a girl

flat chests are usually psycho dykes with inferiority complex and belong in the trars

TLDR

Fully flat is pretty bad. I think the smallest should be maybe no smaller than the mouth of a drinking glass. Any flatter, they shouldn't even be called breasts.

Cowtits just look so much better in tight sweaters then flatties.

This. Tawawa is enjoyable even though im flatfag.

Fully flat is fine. Very big is fine. It's all good as long as it's a cute girl.

Big breasts fill a man's hand.

Flat chests fill a man's heart.

If a man has nothing in his hands, he will weep, for what a man can hold in his hands and call his own defines his worth as a man.

However, if a man has nothing in his heart, he is lacking as a man, for from the heart comes passion, ambition, and a desire for justice.

From big breasts, a man learns to respect himself as he is.

From flat chests, a man learns that he can always strive to be greater.

These two things make up the essence of manhood, which is why the argument between small breasts and large breasts is nonsense.

Large breasts are great.

Small breasts are great.

All breasts, across the world are great.

One day, many of you will meet someone who can be held in your arms just as they hold a place in your heart.

And when a man's heart and hands are both full, to him, those are the greatest breasts.

I prioritise the face over the tiddys but I appreciate a good pair of bonkers.

Small breasts means you can hug her closer.
Small breasts make the body smoother, more elegant looking, they are aesthetically pleasing.
Small breasts are modest, they don't aggressively flaunt their sexuality all over the place just by existing.
Small breasts barely sag and the little weight they have doesn't lead to back pain.
Small breasts mean having to spend little or no money on bras.
Small breasts don't get in the way of physical activity.

This feel-good bullshit always makes me cringe. Gas all flatfags.

Gas all fatfags.

Are you that "Dick Unity" guy from Sup Forums?

is that mojarin?

>Vulgar and primitive
>Large breasts didn't really become a thing until mankind started to defeat the scarcity of food via modernization
>Before that flat tits were the norm because the girls were malnourished or underfed.
Flat chests are primitive, large breasts are a direct result of humanity evolving as a species.

Curves are much better

Cute boy.

Probably because chests aren't that important. Why do you think there's a wave of people accepting of eating ass? The bare minimum for a girl nowadays is a fuck hole and shitload of estrogen in their body, which forces small shoulders, round hips, and smooth skin