Stop listening to this man. He has been taking antidepressants for years, he has no idea how you should live...

Stop listening to this man. He has been taking antidepressants for years, he has no idea how you should live. He is a useful functionary in the free speech debate, he is an educated and politically aware person, but in order to manage some kind of psychological stability in his own life he never did follow a 12 step program like his new book, he just took drugs. That makes him a hypocrite, regardless of his tragic and difficult personal circumstances. Take this man off the pedestal.

youtube.com/watch?v=x35Rbe81vkU&app=desktop

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/science/neuritic-plaque
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/Jordan Peterson - A New Glenn Beck/
youtube.com/watch?v=JuQgJxYriYI
youtube.com/watch?v=x35Rbe81vkU
youtube.com/watch?v=ipEpCVF2lbU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-OEpwgv6aM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1253627/
archive.is/QTeNo
archive.is/ODZjj
archive.is/dedWE
archive.is/U8X0R
archive.is/8MTiZ
archive.is/OLXN8
archive.is/8QNwR
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=241&v=oGj7CdEaY0M
youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s&bpctr=1518231354
thechosenites.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/200-years-together.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=7TBcsuTFeK4
youtube.com/watch?v=XL_E3wekZ4U
youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo
youtu.be/KqXZY3B-cGo?t=3m8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>antidepressants
Is this really the best you shills have?

I knew it. Fuck.

based jordan "can't talk about that lol" peterson

If a man wasn't depressed on some level in the modern west i'd be concerned. Peterson is doing better than 99.99999% of people on this board reawakening traditionalism in our countries.

Jordan "I can't do it" Peterson

SAGE

Your salt is delicious. You are the new cringy SJW.

Jordan "White people shut up and clean your rooms" Peterson

>5000th thread today

Don't tell me what to do.

j-just clean your room goys

Or how about that video where he calls European nationalism regressive and says not letting in Muslim rapists would make us paralyzed rabbits avoid challenge in the chaos of life.

>he just took drugs.
Oh look, another ignorant motherfucker who thinks that drugs magically work on their own and aren't used in conjunction with therapy and recovery plans because the depression is a result of a chemical fucking imbalance and has nothing to do with will or emotion

He's been battling with it for over 10 years and it runs in his family he got his daughter to unjust herself through diet which why she posted that body pic

Pic related is from 2008 talking to the same guy

>I can't do it
I can't do it
>I can't do it
I can't do it
>I can't do it

Hitler cleaned Germany's room. The Third Reich is what collective room-cleaning looks like on a national scale. Peterstein sympathizes with the vermin; most of his friends are juden.

He's just a professor of psychology not the figurehead you wish he was. Big fucking surprise eh?

Do you really need multiple shill threads at one time?

>taking antidepressants
>when you can just take supplements and use your bodies chemistry to naturally fix yourself by taking 5htp and such
Good Goy! Poison yourself!

Fourth Reixh you norob.

kod peranovica

The fact when you just made me realize the NSDAP was a room cleaning service.

>1 post by this ID
>incoming 200+ replies
You kids are pathetic. Sage

He needs drugs to illicit good emotions and to stop him from dipping into a low mood. My dad gave me sound advice on how to treat both, go for a run. No drugs needed.

Shut the fuck up Kangaroo Jack

Be a good robot.
Help the system prosper even though its shit.

No I just take for anxiety. I’m an avid runner too but it’s only a temporary solution

Psychiatry involves no real science and no real scientific testing in order to diagnose any of the bogus manufactured mental illnesses inside of the DSM; Jordan Peterson himself freely and generously tosses around.

If you believe Jordan Peterson is not suffering from multiple mental disorders, then you simply have not payed close attention to detail. We now have ample evidence of Neuritic Spasm's concurring within Jordan Peterson's speech patterns. These Neuritic Spasm's are occurring at an increasingly alarming rate. There is a lot of video footage of this due to it happening around five to six times during every speech.

Jordan Peterson is mentally ill.

Do you think being a miserable depressed loser with nobody to love you all your life is sticking it to the jews?

Jordan Peterson is suffering spasms inside his Neuritic Plaques. The physical brain matter inside his head is failing. There is clear physical degradation of his Neuritic Plaques on recorded film.

Histopathologic image of neuritic plaques in the cerebral cortex in a patient with Alzheimer disease of presenile onset (onset before age 65).

britannica.com/science/neuritic-plaque

What is this paranoid retard babble

>depression is a result of a chemical fucking imbalance
The amount of people who buy into this meme is depressing in and of itself.

Tell me, did (((they))) measure your brain chemicals to see if you had imbalance or not?

Or perhaps there are other reasons for depression than just chemical imbalances??

He and his daughter apparently stopped drugs when they went paleo.

I'm no fan of prescription anti depressants but the way its supposed to work is the meds help you get to the point where you can then go through the 12 step or whatever program and build good habits to improve your life.

>Takes anti-depressants
>Is wildly successful
Guess he knows what he's talking about huh
OP btfo

peterson is a man at war with his own synapses. he's a crypto-christian and an apocalyptic joachimite desperately trying to validate his beliefs. he doesn't understand that one can be a scientist and still be a practicing christian. instead, he's trying to create a unified theory between science and religion based on 19th century pseudoscience. I hope he finds peace, he seems genuinely tortured about this.

Oh what, are you going to give me a retarded Alex Jones tier conspiracy theory? Fluoride? Jewish nanobots?
This is fucking biomedical science, you nigger, and my major. I'm the one looking in your brain, and I will be writing my thesis about why exactly you are so fucking retarded.

If i had to live in canada, let alone work in a university where the entire faculty and student body support restrictions of free speech without question, id take antidepressents too

Ex-cult members of Jordan are making incredible recoveries after having lived through traumatic experiences of being restricted intellectually. A common feeling of enslavement is frequently mentioned when his ex-followers speak out about their experiences under the oppressive indoctrination cult. Learning about how to navigate life and how to become a grown up is a very important part of all our personal journeys. American psychologist Kevin B. MacDonald was such a vital instrument in helping this process of growing from day one. They say Kevin is like a NEW super "cool dad" and are so excited to speak freely once again. Life has become so much clearer and empowering for both them and their friends under the guidance of Professor & psychologist Kevin B. MacDonald.

Super Dad Kevin B. MacDonald
@TOOEdit

Its fucking annoying leftists posting this shit non stop and our mods too busy sucking cocks to do anything about it.
Thank fuck we have full pol

leftypol spams this shit there too

>You are Arab
>You are Communist
>You are Leftist

The TRUMP revolution has seen this.

A lot of psychological disorders are genetic. The fact that he's able to not only function, but to be so successful despite suffering from depression, is proof that he's actually practicing what he's preaching, and that it works.

Work hard and be your own man, no matter the adversity or what life throws at you.

nobodies perfect

meanwhile this is paid for character assasination

i think we all know that

Peterson is clearly a neo-marxist Trotskyite disguising himself as some sort of radical-centrist ideologue in the temporary political timeline. We witnessed this political maneuver in the United States by elite Democrat officials directly after the election of President Donald Trump.

There has been a organized platform to present a type of "centrist" dialog by Far-Left restrictionist elements across our society, culture, and political system. J. Peterson falls under this far-left Trotskyist internationalist political category we call Neoconservatism in the U.S.

The man is a fraud who is running a deceptive media campaign in order to implement a shady end-game for even shadier political interest. Jordan is being -propped- up for a reason. We now have everything needed to completely dismantle Jordan's agenda to water-down American Populism in a sustained campaign. His cult like followers will scream, curse, and become violent as all cult members do when their cult leader is inevitably removed.

It is import we give Jordan Peterson's broken followers a -better alternative- to transition into. This is where American psychologist Kevin B. MacDonald can help Jordan's disaffected following by unrestricting their intellectual development in which Peterson has restricted knowingly.

There's usually multiple pro-Peterkike threads going. Turnabout is fair play.

Holy shit, I watched 4 hours of footage of this Jew apologist ramble on and on about absolutely nothing of consequence. He kept going around in circles, stuttering and stammering as he randomly strung together hollow parables in a schizoid fashion like the addle-brained druggie he is. I kept waiting for a point or a punchline that never came. The entirety of his Newman interview was simply him hemming and hawing, "No, no, no...that's not what I said," "I never said that," "You've taken that out of context," so on and so forth. He did not BTFO her in the least, even though I wish to God he had. The guy's a mess.

Are you actually retarded enough to think anyone would fall for that? I mean, if you're going to shill, at least come up with something plausible.

I knew of Kevin MacDonald and his work for more than 2 years before I even saw one Peterson video. Oedipal-mother style feminism is worse than Jewish power, and Peterson addresses it to a much larger audience than MacDonald does.

Guess that only gives more reason for mods to ensure they're deleting these threads to leave one at a time you retarded spamming shitposter.

>Peterson is clearly a neo-marxist Trotskyite
you're dead wrong on this one, user. I saw peterson at a roundtable debate on athiesm ten years ago, and his jimmies got rustled every time one of the commies brought up stalin or communism. he's in some kind of spiritual crisis and is trying to validate god scientifically.

>start running regularly
>"high" lasts about five minutes after finishing

okay buddy

Sigmund Freud's concepts of penis envy by women is less of a threat to societal cohesion than Talmudic culture and those who distribute it.

Petersen is a political obstructionist and manipulator hiding behind children's gimmicks that are lapped up by the broken and disillusioned in our society. In the end Petersen's views provide a slow death to the nation he lives inside of.

Jordan is a subtle poison and damaged goods from a generation known for its degeneracy and lack of morality. A byproduct of the counter-culture. The very antithesis of the civilization he claims to save.

His followers are a mixture of hostile foreign adversaries and the broken. The former of whom wish to foment disunity inside western nations during a time calling for everything but.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/Jordan Peterson - A New Glenn Beck/
Holy shit look at this pathetic nerd faggot.
Why don't you fucking talk like a human being instead of copy pasting your stupid bullshit ad infinit you fucking bot?

> thinking not being depressed is a constant state of elation.

Good luck being deservedly miserable forever

is that u cathy?

By the time we were finished with Glenn Beck, he was making threats to stab the President of the United States with a knife.

I have no doubt your cult leader Jordan B. Peterson will follow a similar route.

>we

Jordan Peterson's opinion on Antidepressants
youtube.com/watch?v=JuQgJxYriYI

Jordan Peterson: "I take antidepressants"
youtube.com/watch?v=x35Rbe81vkU

Anxiety
dry mouth
hyperventilation
irregular heartbeats
irritability
restlessness
shaking
trouble sleeping
Less common
Buzzing or ringing in the ears
headache (severe)
skin rash, hives, or itching

Call your doctor at once if you have:

a seizure (convulsions);
unusual changes in mood or behavior;
a manic episode - racing thoughts, increased energy, reckless behavior, feeling extremely happy or irritable, talking more than usual, severe problems with sleep;
blurred vision, tunnel vision, eye pain or swelling, or seeing halos around lights;
fast heartbeats; or
severe skin reaction, fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.

Confessions of a Rx Drug Pusher - Gwen Olsen
youtube.com/watch?v=ipEpCVF2lbU

It is now irrefutable the Cannabis possesses vast healing potential for A LOT of mental & physical conditions
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-OEpwgv6aM

>Jordan B. Peterson
>Canadian Neocon
>Agent of Political Influence
>anti-American Subversive
>Saboteur

Jordan Peterson RedPills

archive.is/QTeNo
archive.is/ODZjj
archive.is/dedWE
archive.is/U8X0R
archive.is/8MTiZ
archive.is/OLXN8
archive.is/8QNwR

Jordan Peterson RedPill Videos

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=241&v=oGj7CdEaY0M
youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s&bpctr=1518231354

Essential Reading

200 Years Together by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
thechosenites.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/200-years-together.pdf

Slave mentality is what he is promoting.
You have total freedom to be what you want, as long as you stay within societies restricted viewpoint and your class at birth

>>>Suicidal thoughts

Actual side effect from anti-depressants

No

sage fuck off

Jordan Peterson appears on Adam Carolla >

Adam seems to be obsessed with Pizza and Pedophilia being interlaced>

Adam Carolla Compares His New Show to "To Catch A Predator" | TMZ (Jokes about Pizza and Pedophilia)
youtube.com/watch?v=7TBcsuTFeK4

Again here he is joking about Pizza and Pedophilia

Adam Carolla: A New Way to Use Pizza on Tom Green Live
youtube.com/watch?v=XL_E3wekZ4U

He criticises women wearing make-up at work but fails to address his daughter appearing in her underwear online.

He charges the goy 2k for rugs

Example's of the Cult of Peterson pleading to base human emotion in order to gain sympathy:

1) All it does is turn people away from you. People are afraid of things that are labeled bad.
2) Why are you guys so afraid of him?
3) Take some personal responsibility.
4) Whats wrong with self improvement?
5) Get your life in order, bucko

This is anti-intellectualism at work. All criticisms of Peterson's political beliefs are ignored as if they do not exist. Peterson's cult members attack any inquires with mindless drone like blather about why you should clean your room, or some other such utter non-sense. Implying the rooms of the world are eternally unclean. From here, if we dig deeper his cultist inevitably begin a sort of collectivized fear-based accusation of Adolf Hitler. Out of etheric randomness somehow Hitler has appeared spontaneously in front of Peterson's entire membership.

Peterson's army of individuals collectivized together in total unity all regurgitating a learned doctrine of fear. The Adolf Hitler! they cry out.

These are scary times, followed by an even scarier manipulative crypto-demagogue masquerading himself as the worlds new self-help daddy overlord. All who question Supreme Leader Peter are instantly labeled an outsider to the dogma of orderly room maintenance.

Why haven't you taken the Kevin B. MacDonald Pill?

> Defending a man that states tribalism is toxic
> ((Just do what we tell you Goyim))
> "Ashkenazi Jew have an IQ of 115"
> Stupid Goy, Don't question motion 103

Fucking Canadians get dumber by the day

Can't wait till Peterkike is on "Adam ruins Everything" like a good goy.
Fuck Jordan "I can't do it" Peterstein.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

Wrong.

This is one concerned troll

Well he doesn't necessarily say that. He says nationalism gives people common history, language, and traditions, and that's a good thing. But people should be careful about allowing this to create an oppressive state and finding themselves as members of a herd without any hint of independent rational thought. Individuals should empower themselves to be of better service to their society and to be able to challenge the state in the event it grows corrupt and tyrannical.

Wrong.

>Take this man off the pedestal.
Right here is most of everybodys problem. Stop putting others on a pedestal. Put yourself on it, become the king of your life and stop following people.

it's very simple, point out the error/s in my post.
I've known about peterson since 2009. watched his bible series, read maps of meaning, and I even read his doctoral dissertation on sons of male alcoholics. if you can't handle legitimate criticism of peterson, maybe you should go to plebbit, you'll feel safe there.

Don't use semi-colons if you don't know how they work, fuccboi.

Why do jews hate him and russia so much?

You consider Christina Hoff Sommers a feminist PFHHHH

Will you accept my arguments if I am jewish?

Guess what, bucko? You're going to die too. Eventually your cells will stop (re-)dividing as well and shit will start to break down. You may notice it first in the elasticity of your skin, maybe your back or leg muscles get stiffer easier. Either way, you will break down and die, if you don't suffer traumatic death beforehand.

He rants on about nothing most of the time. You have to watch him for about an hour to find a few things that have context and make sense.

you haven't posted any arguments. you seem content dismissing any criticism of him by claiming it's shilling.

>he thinks it bad in Canada
> it's far far worse in literally dozens of private lib colleges in America, 'educating' millions of young Americans
This mindrot came from America, dumbass.

GAS. YOUR. SELF. KIKE. SAGE.

No but other people have and you called them a jew, so I'm not going to waste my time. You appeared concerned in one post but it wasn't consistent with all of your other posts F for failure and meaning the lowest letter grade. Just terrible.

Watch the Joe Rogan podcast that features Jordan Peterson, and the part that has the toxic tribalism segment. And then watch each subsequent Joe Rogan podcast, for the last 2 weeks, where he mentions tribalism and how its bad for society.

Come on for fuck sakes, I thought you guys were smarter than this. You're being subverted. Jordan Peterson is your enemy. On the surface, he says the things you want to hear, but the majority is too fucking dumb to decipher the white noise inbetween, which states that defending your own and where you came from is toxic.

Keep sucking jew dick you dumb shits.

What is wrong with his outlook on making your own way?
Cleaning your room is the most anti-climatic philosophy there is and people are still offended by it

honestly what do you even get about making this post?

Jews created Peterson. All of his friends are Jewish. This is what he claims himself.

As far as Russia goes, that is a much longer answer. In short, the Jews hate Russia today because it is no longer under their control. Russia has free'd itself from the Jewish oligarchs under Vladimir Putin's leadership.

Russia has also returned back to it Orthodox Christian heritage. Something the Jews hate with a passion.

>This is fucking biomedical science

wrong, the 'chemical imbalance' is a speculative (and disregarded theory) based on hypoithess about how the antidepressants function.

the logic is:
>ssri's increase x drug in synapse
>taking ssri reduce antidepressant symptoms
therefore:
>depression = lack of x chemical in synapse

the same logic would be something like insomnia is a lack of diphenhydramine molecules in the bloodstream

Your mom is unironically a whore

at first I was all
>ill starve myself to death if you censor me
then i was like
>i cant do it i cant do it

Nice try Rabbi.

>clinical psychologist
>well educated on ideologies and religions
>teaches people to sort themselves out instead of being a victim
>somehow a bad influence
I really don't get how you shills can be this pathetic. Your bait is weak and your shit is all retarded.

Peterson is no messiah, but he's definitely a drop of concrete morality, retionality, and self reliance in an ocean of victimhood, power politics, and cultural marxism that is most of modern media.

At least if you want to criticize him tell me where his arguments are wrong. Not "HURR DURR HE USES DRUGS", because that's really, really weak.

>No but other people have and you called them a jew
wrong. I called out the faggot spamming the threads with copypasta. reread the post, see who I was replying to.

Gee thanks for your personal interpretation of everything. How would I know what to think about what I read and hear without you instructing me every step of the way. That's exactly the kind of mindset you'll need so that I can be a good little collectivist tribal follower who sucks the dick of daddy commander with complete fealty and without complaint.

I'll never have to think for myself again. Thank you for this ultimate red-pill. What are my orders?

>Takes anti-depressants because it's his last option to care for his family.
>Don't listen to him anons his book doesn't cure neurological illnesses

The youtube link is where he tells the story about when he started taking them and why.

youtu.be/KqXZY3B-cGo?t=3m8s

SSRIs dont increase anything, they inhibit neuronal reuptake in the synaptic gap, thus leading to longer periods of bioavailability of the same amount of NTs that would have been there intially, regardless of the product (SSRI) being ingested.

This is like Pharm 101 stuff...