Why does the world hate white people now?

Why does the world hate white people now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=88uhSIaQ1fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess we'll never know

hmm I wonder

Because they believe we are better than them in every way because we took from them and that all of our achievements are because we are standing on their shoulders. If this isn't the case then Whites are just better and that can't be.

On top of that they view our benevolence in allowing them into our nations and funding their welfare, enacting laws to give them preference in jobs and college admittance, non-Whites grants & loans, etc, as them seizing power away from us.

They believe they are rising up to become our equals and taking power from us. They don't seem to understand the cucked Whites are ceding this power intentionally. They also believe that they will become our superiors. That is why some of the more radical and vocal groups, like chicanos and BLM, will openly talk of how they will punish us when they have taken away our power.

They get blamed for the crimes of the Jews.

Because we've been the best for at least the last 500 years. Everyone hates the best.

gee it cant be the enslavement, genocide, countless mindless wars and the overall fucking up of the world could it?

>Why does the world hate white people now?
Well to be fair a lot of Western Euro countries did indeed do some fucked up shit in Africa and South America BUT that happened hundreds of years ago. A better question would be why do white people hate white people and also believe they should be the saviors of the brown people in which the answer to that is a little to much egalitarianism and cultural Marxism in our schools pretty much giving non whites a special status were offending them with the wrong opinions or holding them to any standards is now 'racist' but little whitey is taught that he's the literal devil despite history not being as black and white as our modern 'teachers' would have people believe.
Of course non of this is fair given plenty of whites don't live comfy upper class city lives like in former Yugoslavia or the Ukraine nor did any of those eastern countries bother anyone outside of their continent but you know muh evil whyte devil.

To avoid this happening to your future child it be wise to either put them in a private school where you feel as though they won't be indoctrinated or home school them, course you can still put them in a camp or sports team so they still get to socialize of course.

every era needs a boogeyman, and the jews are making sure they're not it (for once)

Stop leafposting, Bruce.

Jealousy.

The Jews use non-writes and self-hating whites to exterminate the only foe they fear and after that they'll move on to muslims and niggers.

it's probably an abo

Jews. The answer is always Jews. The answer is literally always Jews. I wish it wasn't so, from sheer boredom of the repetition of the (((coincidence))) but it's literally in every case and in every instance Jews.

but if whites dominated other races and built this world of unprecedented wealth and security on their backs that means they're better than them anyway. you cant dominate someone whos stronger/smarter than you

but you can outnumber them vastly, and they're doing just that.

>fucking up of the world
white countries are brilliant. non white countries (with the exception of some asian countries) are all trash heaps. why cant africa stop being filled with countries where rape torture happen every day. there were almost 200000 murders in south africa in 2016. this cant be because of whites. unless you think that africans have no agency and murder people because they're somehow brainwashed by whites

whites are the minority race worldwide. there's more indians in india than there are whites worldwide.

>the true master race can never be outsmarted.

jealousy

disgusting flabby cow

are jews to the white man what the white man are to blacks?

They don’t.

A small, rootless people have convinced underclass and aliens that they can have what we have, without work and character, simply by removing us and taking what we built.

The ring leaders are ethnic, secular Jews, and their puppets are globalist and consumerism-immersed minorities, such as American blacks and second generation Mestizos.

You know, I’m deeply involved with Jews. I’ve partnered with them, I’ve studied their history and mysticism, I’ve been to more Shabbats and Holidays than I can remember, and I can confirm this.

I made every excuse in my mind, on how „they can’t be anything other than what they are“, „they’re just neurotic“, „millennia of migration makes them see the world fundamentally different than we“. No. It is an absolute sense of superiority over all other peoples, a blood hatred of any white, Christian people they can gain the whip-hand over, and a deliberate, conscious effort to weaken Europeans as a race, and western Christian society. It cannot be overstated, they are a bloodthirsty and merciless people.

i just cannot understand what you're saying at all
you maybe lack testosterone

This

Jealousy

Colonialism, Slavery, jealousy and mostly the Jews.

Jealousy. POC have realized they can never compete with whites on a level playing field, so now they want to get rid of whites.

It’s literally always Jews. I didn’t want to cede this. It’s too stereotypical and laughable, but it’s always, always, always the case.

They don't, they hate what jews told them whites were

If whites didn't do that to darkies, darkies would have happily done the same to whites. Darkies did the same to darkies for long enough, except forgot to invent civilization and technology to go with it.

i dont really blame jews anymore. i blame satan.

>matthew 4:8-10
>Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
>And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
>Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

i guess the jews took up the offer instead...

That is literally a negress in a white woman's skin. It's disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=88uhSIaQ1fw

ding ding ding

niggers are too dumb to put that logic together though

Whites are the excuse why lower races don´t succeed.

Not even jealousy, just plain old entitlement. For most white people, if you get an education, get a decent job, and aren't a retard you can live a good life with lots of things in it. Non-whites see the life with things and want those same things, but without the work. On a subconscious level many of them also want the good life, but their culture tells them to engage in actions and beliefs that directly counter that good life (Drugs, violence, corruption and "not snitching", disdain for education, disdain for authority, etc.)

They want the same things white people have served up on a silver platter, and welfare has actually largely given them that. White people not serving those things up and realizing that welfare is leeching off them makes non-white angry.

My girlfriend's sister is the only black person I know that hates whites. I'm sure a lot more of them do, and I've had it in the street in the past when I'm out with my girlfriend, but she's the only one who I have regular contact with.

She hates me. "Hate" gets bandied around a lot, but she has a true hatred for me. I know where she's got it from, university lectures and internet theories, but I don't really mind. None of her family take her seriously and she doesn't have many friends. She lives an upper middle class lifestyle. Her parents met at Oxford. They're from Cayman and Jamaica. These are not ghetto people or African rebels, but that's what she thinks she is. I've heard it all from her. On Christmas eve she sent a big rambling text from a nightclub to her parents saying she wouldn't be round to visit if the white dog was there.

I imagine the same is true for lots of people. American mystery meat whites who believe they're a reincarnation of Waffen SS officers or frontier English farmers in Southern Africa, with a weak imitation of the racial politics, are particularly common.

I never hated whites until my first racist experience.

I was sitting alone at a park, feeding the birds. This white guy came up to me and said, go back to China you chink. I wasn't even Chinese, I was Japanese, my family was here since 1893. I have many white friends, but because of this one moment, I have an underlying bias every time I am around white people. Has any white person experienced this in real life? Has an asian person come up to you, and said, fuck you white bitch?

Sometimes I don't want to have any hatred to any race, but now I can't help it anymore because of that one moment. It's sad really, if that never happened, I wouldn't even care about race issues.

Because we have Shai lebuff

Yes, actually. But I don’t blame them. At this point, I’d readily wipe you all from the nation, I don’t care how „integrated“ you are. We tried the multiracial line and it’s failed the people, and empowered vampires. We need a hard reset.

I know that feel I was in china and heaps of chinks come up and told me "he foleiner you never be china go back to amelica" even though I'm from Australia.

>I wasn't even Chinese, I was Japanese
To be fair, we can't tell the difference.

>If this isn't the case then Whites are just better and that can't be.
This is just sad, really.

I go on, I certainly don’t hate you, but it’s bad for the nation that minorities (specifically racial minorities) exist. It weakens group integrity, on a multitude of levels.

Yeah but the difference was, you were a foreigner in a foreign nation, I was at home.

If I travelled to Australia, and a white person said this to me, it's understandable, but it was in America, where I was born and raised.

Envy
Any other answer is straight up bullshit

about fucking time if you ask me (in reality white ppl have been hated since forever thing is, now is more acceptable)

yes in thailand

World (50% of which is China and India) doesn't care at all. White people are outside of their daily things they think about, its complete non-issue with no feelings attached to it.

Only small part of the world, called "western world" cares at all, mostly whiteys hating themselves because of "empire syndrome", some bizarre thing that makes white empires suicide every two hundred years.

Kike subversion

ever consider that the problem is you yourself?
Your white is the degenrate

I did yeh.

I got cheated on by a chink

Now i hate them

Well the difference is that there is absolutely ZERO chance that china would ever let me be a citizen, or Japan for that matter. Check ur privilege yellow person.

Who has started every world war?
Who has been the only people to be nigger enough to actually nuke someone.
Who has promoted faggotry and transfaggotry?
Who blames all of their misgivings on jews?

Why can't we all just get along. I mean seriously, this is fucking retarded. We could be exploring the galaxy together but instead we're running in circles with retarded power games

I can, but that was a dumb guy, that didn’t even know why he was doing what he was doing, and was probably as much an unconscious exponent of other people’s agendas, as any Frankfurt School leftist. We need to look ourselves in the mirror and understand that the „Indian doctor“, the „hardworking Mexican“, etc., all have to go, because we see that there is no integration whatsoever, just whitewashed 5th column 56% consumerists that are easily used by international corporate and monetary entities, as a kind of counterbalance to suppress their enemies even being able to organize in the first place.

hafus and gaijins get the same treatment in japan

Because we work and they dont and they want free shit cus they wuz kangs

Yes but we don't feel bad for you because your not a little baby yellow boi

Only you muttman. I'm still living like a king here. Only foul looks from roaches.

where do you live? c-can i be your white friend?

I doubt most of the world spends much time thinking about white people, whether it's to hate them or love them. Ironically it's those who come to white countries and benefit from white societies that hate them the most (except for the middle east which america just can't stop bombing).

I've toured most of Asia, where 75% of the world population is, and they either don't care or even admire whites. Even in most of Africa this is the case, though it's expressed differently. Of course you'll find some white hatred but it's marginal in all the relevant places in the world.
White hatred is only a big thing in the western world because of leftist cucks.

>CUZ WE KANGZ

Go back to China you Jap.

Tyrants need a divided people, leftists need this too, but with more of a focus on being cultureless and easily swayed by me concepts, and less tied to ancestry and tradition. I’m certain the top people are also red-pulled on race, and see a low IQ mixed race population as preferable, lowering the chances of revolution and dissent, and making the people easily fooled and controlled.

Because we stopped intimidating them into respecting us, the only respect they will ever give us. If you have power, and we do, because "we" have more money than the others, you can either be feared and in control, or you can be trampled on, spit on, shit on, pissed on, and taken for everything you're worth, before being left in a ditch to die by angry mobs of mulattos and niggers, or alternatively, simply good ol' fashioned hippies and communists.
There's two types of people in the world. Those who have nothing, united in common envy, and those who have everything, united in common tyranny.
That quote applies to economics, and the point of capitalism is to make that free flowing so anyone can go up and down. But niggers are figuring out they suck at capitalism, because it means they have to compete with whitey, and to compete with whitey, they have to stop being niggers, which would mean admitting that being a nigger is inferior. Natives don't give a shit, they'll continue trying to be natives because of obnoxious amounts of pride, while being something half white half native. But at least they're adapting and they're not niggers. Basically though, hating whites is just a logical circumstance - when you've already determined that the even more grossly over represented ethnic group, Jews, are off the table for ethnic cleansing since they've already had a turn and it's too hard to push again, while Whites are big and juicy targets and the Jews are basically holding them down and inviting you to come rip out their guts while they watch.

Stop race mixing with a fucking nigger sheboon. The absolute state of Sup Forums

True that, divided = conquered.

Whites feel no empathy, I have never met a white person who did kind things for anyone other than their own race.

Every single racist encounter I had was with a white person, and one Asian person, which is like 1/35. And it wasn't even SJW overreaction tier racism. I didn't even care about white people as much as a kid until I got older and realized white people are just evil.

That's some pretty good bait, user. At least 8/10.

It's a solid political strategy, OP.

Friendly reminder that the only reason non-whites still exist is because of white empathy.

jews

A kind of End Of History, in which a Cabal of wealthy elites can sort of do whatever they want, reshape the earth in their image, and the lower masses have no ability to organize or even form critical thought in the first place. This is the groundwork being laid, by mass immigration and the push towards a mixed race society.

Pity isn't the same as empathy, it still denotes a feeling of superiority.

>NOW

Careful with those illegal opinions, Hans

i'm sure all the nigger races will be feeling all sorts of empathy when the Han empire comes knocking.

I mean, Jews, basically. But I believe at its highest levels, this agenda transcends the Jewish people.

you're scaring me

Sure they won't, whites and asians have no souls, they feel nothing for animals or other human beings.

They literally are, and they literally do just that as you said. There's plenty of leaks in the DNC emails to prove that they know what they're doing by bringing in floods of Mexicans who they "rely on for their loyalty" because they know that Mexicans are retardedly loyal to the brands that they go with, without thinking about the competition or whether their brand favorite is even good compared to others still when they buy it. They expect the same from Mexican voting patterns

>White people are just evil

Fuck you retarded Nigger. If white people are so evil they would have castrated your forebears and worked them to death like the Arabs did. White people are AMAZING. We have done EVERY SINGLE THING OF NOTE on this planet.

What did niggers ever do? NOTHING. You were enslaved, that's it. You should feel nothing but shame in your race. You best shut the fuck up and start being nice to white people because the next time we white people get angry and take our fucking lands back we're fucking finishing you. We've had enough of this SHIT.

There you go blame someone else like you are some virtuous victim who has been oppressed. you poor poor piece of shit. What a cunt. =^*^=

cope, you subhuman nip

daily reminder that coloureds are subhumans, not humans
it's only white people that should be considered to be human considering the fact that all coloured subhumans are good at is just to imitate what whites have done, for that reason i consider coloureds as more like apes than humans

and your hatred feelings against whites come from the inferiority complex you have towards the white race
i know it since i once hated white people too due to the inferiority complex

but now i don't hate white people anymore
actually i now love the white race more than anyone else in the world and i love the western culture and history more than anyone else in the world

be a white supremacists like me
it's the only way foward
the only way for us to get over this inferiority complex is to incorporate our inferior genes into the superior white gene pool
i'm planning to immigrate to the usa after finishing my grad school so that i can find a white wife there and live with her peacefully for the rest of my life

i'm not even kidding
let's make sure that we both get a white wife and incorporate our genes into the white gene pool

exactly this. Though l might add (((cabal of wealthy elites)))

Buddy niggers don't even count niggers as human.

They're lucky they can even read and write history to know that shit.

How long do I have to enter the permanent ruling class in case the plan comes to fruition?

>because day racis
>PayPal me

kys nigger

hownew.ru

>some random white person saying a mean thing to you one time means its okay to hate whites
>niggers constantly assaulting and insulting and abusing whites doesnt make it okay to hate niggers though

I can hear the evil words spewing out of your mind, if a sane person read your post, they'd think a sociopath with no empathy wrote it.

White people are most murderers and serial killers anyways. Reread your post and ask yourself whether you have thoughts of murdering people.

>lives in Sup Forumslution echo chamber of autism
>"thinks" this pea-brained parrot parade is reflective of wider society
>...much less, outside of the collapsed failed state of Amerimuttania

that's because chinks just felt a serious inferiority complex towards you, a white man

just think about all the things we consider as integral in this modern society then you'll realise that literally all of them have been invented by white men

the most different part between whites discriminating coloureds and coloureds discriminating whites is that whites just look down them for being subhumans whilst coloureds feel an inferiority complex towards whites