"I forgive Brandon Bowling for killing my daughter. I learned don’t worry about anything and pray about everything.”

>"I forgive Brandon Bowling for killing my daughter. I learned don’t worry about anything and pray about everything.”
>Heather Maple’s mother, Jennifer Hunter

wkrn.com/2018/02/06/former-mtsu-student-to-spend-40-years-in-prison-for-22-year-old-womans-murder/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/11/pope-francis-the-choice-to-not-have-children-is-selfish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>like a good goy I turned the other cheek
learn to hate

based mom

learn & forgive

Did he even apologize or ask her for forgiveness? Doesn't seem to be any mention of such a thing happening.
>Hey, I killed your daughter
>I forgive you.
>I'm not sorry though.
>I still forgive you.
Disgustingly cucked whites. The parents bare some responsibility for raising a young woman without enough sense to steer clear of feral niggers.

That cucked fucking behavior got their daughter killed.

Christ cucks. Smh Rape and kill my daughter. God bless you. Do you want my other daughter's number? Amen

You are too weak to live.

They literally have a stupid fucking saying about forgive the sinner not the sin or some shit like that.
Chrstcucking not even once.

Here is what some of the most famous Islamic scholars wrote about sub-Saharan Africans. All of these men are still revered and used for Islamic study to this day.

“merriment dominates the black man because of his defective brain, whence also the weakness of his intelligence.” – Al-Masudi (896-956), Great geographer who traveled as far as China and Sri Lanka, known as the “Herodotus of the Arabs.”

“Of the neighbors of the Bujja, Maqdisi had heard that “there is no marriage among them; the child does not know his father, and they eat people — but God knows best. As for the Zanj, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence.” – Al-Muqaddasi (945/946-1000). A famous Arab geographer.

“[Blacks are] people who are by their very nature slaves.” – Ibn Sina AKA Avicenna (980-1037) , referred to as “The Father of Modern Medicine” by Persians. Considered to be one of the top scholars of the Islamic Golden Age.

Nasīr al-Dīn al-Tūsī (1201-1274) , Famous for both Islamic religious and scientific writings. Considered to be the Greatest Persian mathematician and astronomer of all time. First person to translate the all the famous Greek books of mathematics into Arabic.

“If (all types of men) are taken, from the first, and one placed after another, like the Negro from Zanzibar, in the Southern-most countries, the Negro does not differ from an animal in anything except the fact that his hands have been lifted from the earth -in no other peculiarity or property – except for what God wished. Many have seen that the ape is more capable of being trained than the Negro, and more intelligent.”

Ibn Khaldun (1332–1406), Andalusian Arab of Tunisian origin. Wrote the Muqaddimah, from which these quotes are taken. Regarded by Arabs & Turks as a founding father of sociology, economics, and historiography. Currently appears on the 10 Dinar bill in Tunisia.

“Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated.”

“beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings.”

We must cure this national weakness
The enemy must be destroyed.

There are two way to get rid of hate in the world.
Being a weak faggot
And slaying your enemies you won't hate them after they are dead

Typical christcunt.

>They cannot be considered human beings.
I haven't figured out how anyone ever did.
And I still don't see them as human no matter what shallow human traits they learn to mimic.

any known instances of the white victim's family talking about race?

ugh..being a Christfag turns you into a weak, feeble, spineless faggot. "love thy enemy"? how about I grab a bat and bash that niggers head in.

true that

>August, 2015. But the news charges are from June and July -- two months prior to her death.
>Bowling's cell phone produced more videos of him allegedly sexually assaulting Maples on those two other occasions.
>asked if he was aware of activity by Maples and her girlfriend on the Internet, a website dealing with activities for men called seekingarrangements.com.
>Massey testified he didn't know what it was used for, and Newman objected to the line of questioning, calling it "character assassination."
She was probably a whore, but she didn't deserve to be murdered by a nigger, and her mother is an idiot to "forgive" the nigger who deserves to hang.

Boomer parents:
> We forgive our daughters killer
> "Yesssss we get to spend her inheritance on cruises guilt free!!!"

>"Yesssss we get to spend her inheritance on cruises guilt free!!!"
After they pay back that college loan,user.

Ch4istcucks, amirite?

God doesn't forgive unless you sincerely ask for forgiveness. The whole idea you must forgive people who don't regret what they did is stupid

Sounds like she was broken and turned to the first thing that could give her a reason to not kill herself.

I've already told my friends and family. If I ever get killed in a truck of peace attack by a mudslime, or robbed and beaten to death out one night by a nigger, the last thing I want is them forgiving or excusing my killer.

I'll be dead, and I shouldn't be. It would be an ever bigger disgrace if people who are meant to care for me put out an olive branch to the person who took my life. There would be nothing more disrespectful to my memory.

And as for this girl, he mother is a piece of shit. She's been robbed of attending her daughter's wedding, no grandchildren, no family reunions. But it's all good because he's a really nice misunderstood man.

Fuck. Off.

Even God, the eternal good, puts people to hell. Modern day christcucks are beyond stupid.

christcuckery everybody. Fucking suicide.

Vegan? The gospels specifically talk about him eating meat and fish. And Christ doesn't forgive unless you give him your soul, you get to feel his full wrath otherwise (read the end of that Bible book).

And even Christ doesn't forgive if the person doesn't meet his conditions.

>what should she do ? hes in the hole for 40 years

People on here are too stupid to see that
Do you really believe the Parents fucking forgive him ?
They know hes locked down until he rots. Why should they make a blood feud out of something they cant Change anymore ?

>sometimes i think Sup Forums is just 12 year olds hating on mummy

A nigger in jail, and a dead roastie... They kind of cancel themselves. Back to square one I guess.

Ladies and gentlemen, catholic christianity!

This is why the west is falling. I would burn down his house and lynch his asson the street if he harms my daughter. An eye for an eye motherfucker.

>A cell phone video reportedly showing him raping a semi-conscious Maples was also found during the course of the investigation.

What in the fuck? Thousands of niggers are jerking off to her being raped and killed, and she forgives him.

Is she mentally ill?

>sometimes

So.,,.jew.....

where exactly does it say what denomination of christianity this woman practices

Christianity will save the west. Donate to more african charities and forget having kids of your own... adopt!!

theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/11/pope-francis-the-choice-to-not-have-children-is-selfish

>not even reading the things the Pope says
Dont fault christianity for shit it isnt doing

>we're degenerates and cucks
>guess we need to return to old gods who also were degenerates and cucks

shit like this is why i believe cristianity was created to cuck people. turn the other cheeck while the enemy kills you . we are hunters period. are you a lion or a zebra . for thousands of year before crist killing the enemy was ok , even condoned by the questionable bible. suddenly crist comes and its muuuh Hellll

Poor refugee, his penis was demonized by white empowerment and had to rape cry. Praise Jesus, lord of suffering Jews.

lol was she a hooker or something?

This. Islam is the only way, you know what would have happened to that nog under sharia law? He would be eating his own dock before he gets his head taken off.

Thanks for this post...

I forgive Mongrel-Theist, Brain-Washed, Moron parents like this...

For not educating, and impressing a genuine, wholesome, Fear-&-Loathing for vile, repulsive, violent Niggers...

I would forgive the "parent" even more when they take a rope and hang themselves with a note pinned to their chest explaining why?
Check this drivel out...

“They’ve always been in my thoughts and prayers. My first thought was, ‘Oh my gosh, his mother.”

--Maple’s mother, Jennifer Hunter--

Make the world a better place...
Kill Yourself...!