ICE to deport man whose 5-year-old son is battling cancer

>An undocumented man from Mexico whose 5-year-old son is battling leukemia is scheduled to be deported.

>On Thursday, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) denied Jesus Berrones — a 30-year-old living in Arizona with his wife and five children— an extension to remain in the U.S. He is scheduled to be deported on Monday.

>Berrones was brought to the U.S. by his parents in 1989 when he was one year old, his wife told The Huffington Post.

>His son developed leukemia in 2016 and is currently undergoing chemotherapy.

thehill.com/latino/373287-father-of-5-year-old-battling-cancer-to-be-deported

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/5g41241e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>oh_no_that_sucks.exe

EU cucks exploiting children with cancer to push their open borders genocidal Marxist poison.

Sage

>ICE scores two for one KOMBO-KILL

I hope he gets cancer too.

Is he fighting the cancer for his son or something? What's the big deal?

Not only illegal, but also committed incest. Fuck him.

>a 30-year-old living in Arizona with his wife and five children

gotta go

I like how every ICE target is some sad story involving some kid with brain cancer or the dad is totally a good boy and it wasn't his fault he was arrested that one time for drug smuggling

The child is an American citizen and be treated as such. The father should have applied for citizenship. I don't know why you retards want to end birth Right citizenship since a democrat could come in and revoke your citizenship at will

they should deport his kids too

Tough. You’re parents are illegal, that makes you illegal. No compromise.

Agreed. Send them all back. That way we don't have to worry about Paco being a radicalized little shit, resentful that his daddy Pedro got sent back.

>THIS KID HAS CANCER, FUCK LAWS AND SHIT

If we just fucked laws off every time someone was Ill the world would be chaos. I say let the fucker die slowly back in his home country

No sympathy. Enough is enough. Undocumented beaners are criminals and don't assimilate. The fact that he blew a load in a woman doesn't mean he is above the law. I hope his son has a speedy recovery.

The child should be born with the same status as their parents like a civilised country!

> i achieved the great feat of being born, now gibsmedat

>a 30-year-old living in Arizona with his wife and five children
Holy shit why do they have a shit ton of kids?
Can they even afford them?

Rare

the more kids you have the more gibsmedat, sounds pretty good

Can you not fight cancer in Mexico?

So doing their job then. Nice.

On Friday, Berrones took refuge at Shadow Rock United Church of Christ in Phoenix, which is a “sanctuary church”. The church is one of hundreds of congregations nationwide that have welcomed immigrants facing deportation to live in their church until they are no longer under threat. ICE has designated churches as “sensitive” places to avoid when carrying out arrests. Berrones plans to remain at the church until ICE grants a stay or Wilkes is able to find a legal resolution.

then kill the little shit

>RARE
Tell me about Jersey, user!

I'll be there in 30 mins keep thread bumped

See ya!

Godspeed, Arizona user.

rer

did they send his son with him?

>and five children
This is why we are losing. FIVE fucking spawns of this illegal alien, anchored to our country.

classic meme

Bump for great justice.

shut the fuck up commie kike shill no one cares for worthless spics

Geez, user. Why would you ever think that the country getting BROWNED would be a bad thing? How racist!

RARE

I mean if you have a choice obviously you wouldn't choose mexico no-one disagree's about that

Don't blame ice, blame his father who committed a crime.

Everyone gets cancer sooner or later you faggot. That doesn't mean hordes of illegal spics can pour into my country.

And nothing of value was lost

Do they not know that diversity is our strength, and that America has specialized sensors that assure only "good" invader-Americans - I mean... Uh... Mexican-Americans stay?

Wrong. You're incredibly retarded. Birthright citizenship SHOULD exist, but only if you are born to AMERICAN parents. If your parents are U.S. citizens, and they give birth to you, then you should be an American.

How it currently works is if your parents are illegals, but they manage to pop you out on American soil, you are considered an American. That is completely different.

The former is not something democrats could just sweep in and take away from you. Please never say something so stupid ever again.

> FIVE fucking spawns of this illegal alien, anchored to our country.

Six. His wife is pregnant again.

#AnchorsAway

We should've deported it before it laid eggs.

>democrats revoking citizenship
>revoking citizenship
>revoking

That's not how it works you tool, and if it did there aren't many better reasons to start burning shit.

What is it with people these days failing to realize that breaking the law has consequences and then crying foul when the lawbreaker has to take responsibility? Are people really so estranged from the idea of being accountable for one's own actions?

Are people really so self-entitled?

Deport them to Cuba or Venezuela, I hear they have free healthcare there

this. the reason why global cancer rates are on the rise is because we have better methods of diagnose. Medically, there is no such thing as 'natural causes of death'

I was a dreamer too

Yes.

this needs to be the standard response

F

I see nothing wrong with this.

All mexicans are rocket doctor surgeons so of course he is you bigot.

The child IS being treated like a citizen. As is the wife. The only person not being treated like a citizen in this scenario is the person who isn't actually a citizen. He's been here for 28 years, deported twice, and re-entered the country twice. He had his chance. If his wife and kids want to stay with him, they can feel free to leave as well, otherwise tough luck.

Don't roll the dice if you can't handle the ice

They can both be brave and strong brown men who stand up to Drumpf in whatever shithole they came from

F

So you're saying they are literally spawning cancer in this country now?

desu I think the kid should get deported too

What a selfish father
Deported twice and doesn’t even try to be legit here

So he had 29 years to become legal but couldn't be assed?
Yeah whatever, his own fucking fault

This.

The kid can die of cancer in Mexico just the same. He really doesn't need to be in the US for that.

"They can't send me to jail for killing those twenty people, my kid would be sad! End law enforcement now!"

>implying i wouldnt throw all of you in the furnace like you are doing to swedens artifacts
kek

Fuck off Pedro, birthright citizenship would never be revoked for Americans whose PARENTS are citizens. Anchor Babies are a different situation, and their "citizenship" is controversial because their parents are felons and illegal aliens.

only real PATRIOTS can work as ICE police . i dont see ordinary ppl doing it .
there is some hope for america . not everybody is sucking jew dick.

Didn't Michael moore inform you that Mexico's medical system is superior to ours. Just rub some limes on it he'll be fine.

See
Do you feel stupid now? Or were you (you) farming?

HAHAHA
Why does it matters? Many people have problems. Mexico and Mexican race is best, right, so why not get cure there?

>Holy shit why do they have a shit ton of kids?
>Can they even afford them?
No but the taxpayer can

He can fight it in Mexico

hahaha good. legal or fuck off back to taco town.

Five kids? Deport them too. American healthcare sucks, after all.

VOTE NOW
strawpoll.com/5g41241e

>five children
Man that guy must have sucked up so many tax dollars.

>Limes? What kind of savage are you?

We must pray for healing to the great frog god:
>Sana, sana,
>colita de rana