Dumb putinshill pidorahas infected this place...

Dumb putinshill pidorahas infected this place, don't ever believe if the R*ssoid says his country is good or even "decent" this is literal hell Mordor filled with rotting commieblocks and orks, there is nothing good about R*sshitia, no redeeming characteristics. Those who are still people are migrating to Ukraine, because it's at the very least free and safe. America and Europe, why don't you destroy this damned place? It's your duty to bring down this terrorist state, and bring freedom and democracy to these barbarians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eIa7ZfJUeGU&index=6&list=RD0JQ0xnJyb0A
youtube.com/watch?v=thZTZk09Cp4&index=15&list=RD0JQ0xnJyb0A
youtube.com/watch?v=xK23RHXXlJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=f2fu5pCSH38&index=18&list=RD0JQ0xnJyb0A
youtube.com/watch?v=-4bQSTTcMls
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzAt3T2H3v8
themoscowtimes.com/news/majority-of-russians-regret-soviet-collapse-poll-says-60039
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/06/26/for-russians-stalin-is-the-most-outstanding-figure-in-world-history-putin-is-next/?utm_term=.756e67a0741f
youtube.com/watch?v=J8zIfaNHiB0&list=RD0JQ0xnJyb0A&index=24
112.international/ukraine-top-news/human-freedom-index-ukraine-placed-in-the-end-of-list-with-5-95-from-10-result-25010.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Peace_Index#Global_Peace_Index_rankings
youtube.com/watch?v=zw-xFDGIBhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1SLhajLlxqY
strawpoll.com/5g41241e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Putin is responsable for the commie blocks
Hummm I wonder what race this poster is

Is it like that even in the West of RU?

>putinshill rushes in defense of his lord
Dumb pidoraha shill fuck off
R*sshitia is a shithole everywhere, no matter where you go. Nuke us fast or install some forceful revolution lie you did in Ukraine to save us

Stupid Russians -)
Just some Random Slavic Culture You Ukrainians Missed out on.
youtube.com/watch?v=eIa7ZfJUeGU&index=6&list=RD0JQ0xnJyb0A

Yep

>slavic
>r*sshitians
R*soids are not Slavs, they aren't even humans

Thank you for your post. 2 RUR have been deposited in your shill.gov account.

>dumb putinbot shill olka accusing someone of shilling
Woah, I thought they would employ orks with more than 50 IQ for this job, +15

Where Do I Open the Slavic Account =)

>pidorahas
nice proxy you got there.
how much are you getting paid bobby?

+15 you filthy shill

Sage all the fields

+15

taiga?

funny, one israeli jet downed by syria yesterday, russia is mordor today, i wonder why..

Russia is good, Russia is strong.

>this was an automatic post from Cyak-bot.

post more russian shitholes

>russia still paying the price for communism
fuck communism

Hi cianigger kike rat
No ww3 for us

Pussy Riot: The Thread.

Gas yourself

R*sshitia is the enemy of the world

Kike confirmed
The Ethnic Russians should get revenge for the Jewish Bolsheviks revolution and subsequent slaughter

+15 lick more P*tin ass for additional payment

Who actually posts this stuff same with BBC threads

Can I get some money too?

Dumb shill, R*sshitia IS controlled by jews

Found the Georgian

Dey Mad, You did the right thing.

Halp Chinese on way

Why are Russian youths warming up to communism?

This. Russians are finno-ugrians and turkic hapas mostly. Maybe only 30%-40% of russians are slavic or european

You're not supposed to live in cities you cuck.

Take the /Larspill/. Rural Russia is where it's at.

It's a shame that Stalin was too soft on libtard traitors, so some of them could give birth to a bastards like you

Slavic Youth is attractive and aids free.... Ukraine(((liveleak)))...
youtube.com/watch?v=thZTZk09Cp4&index=15&list=RD0JQ0xnJyb0A
Zig Hail??

just anotherliveleak

>No shops
>No roads
>No hospitals
>Nothing at all only dirt and cow's shit
Yeah, sure.

Russians have gotten finnished little fucking cucks:D

youtube.com/watch?v=xK23RHXXlJ4

Who owns these giant buildings now? Elevator or stairs? How much money to live in such a place? Dangerous? Lots of guns, drugs? Mafia?Thanks Russia bros.

>Meanwhile, in Chenarus.

Koska?

aina on joku vähän käynyt Pietarissa vähän tuikkaamassa

>he doesn't have chickens
>he doesn't grow own food
>he doesn't hunt
You're no Russian.

And yes, there are groceries in the villages/outposts around there which you can travel to once in a while.

Tarkoitin tota suursuomea

youtube.com/watch?v=f2fu5pCSH38&index=18&list=RD0JQ0xnJyb0A

USA will finally get what it wants =)

Korjattu

youtube.com/watch?v=-4bQSTTcMls
Kyllähän se kolmannessa maailman sodassa tulee ennen tämän vuosisadan puolta väliä jos kortit oikein pelataan.

Mene pois tai saat puukosta.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzAt3T2H3v8

Russians decended from bears rather than apes confirmed

>The Ethnic Russians should get revenge for the Jewish Bolsheviks revolution and subsequent slaughter

"Majority of Russians Regret Soviet Collapse, Poll Says"
themoscowtimes.com/news/majority-of-russians-regret-soviet-collapse-poll-says-60039

"For Russians, Stalin is the ‘most outstanding’ figure in world history, followed by Putin"
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/06/26/for-russians-stalin-is-the-most-outstanding-figure-in-world-history-putin-is-next/?utm_term=.756e67a0741f

Nothing more cringy than Finns talking about Finland on Sup Forums. Just fuck off guys no one gives a fuck

Is Russia really Mordor? Do all Russians get drunk and shit in bed every day? Goddam, I need to fuck Russian women ASAP. Any tips?

>finns

I think you're talking about EAST SWEDES

Thats what I like to see, true colors.
youtube.com/watch?v=J8zIfaNHiB0&list=RD0JQ0xnJyb0A&index=24

So You want something, ask for it.

take your meds and back to 2ch

This.

There are only Swedes, and East Swedes that we had not enough time to breed enough before the slavs came.

Soon though.

that is a very strong abstraction of the merchant meme. No hate for normal jews though.

Are u mad?
>proxy poster.

>Those who are still people are migrating to Ukraine, because it's at the very least free and safe.
>Migrating to Ukraine because it is free and safe
>Ukraine
>Free and safe
Hahahahaha

love it

Oe of the counterforces to Israel and USA in the middle east, what's not to love?

>putinshill delusions
Not surprising

>Ukraine, because it's at the very least free and safe
So why aren't you moving to "free and safe" Ukraine, Moishe?
Why are you still living in the Mordor?

Thats fucked up.

>Implying i support Putin
Pls user

>free
112.international/ukraine-top-news/human-freedom-index-ukraine-placed-in-the-end-of-list-with-5-95-from-10-result-25010.html
>safe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Peace_Index#Global_Peace_Index_rankings
Ukraine is like even a worse version of Russia.

If Russians think this is good imagine how bad it must be, the poor cunts.

A lot of different peoples lives in this kind of building. Ur neighbors can be alcoholics, cops, scientists, macdonalds workers, teachers, engineers and many other, no guns, almost no crime, it's very peaceful place, just many man lives in not very good apartment conditions. U can smoke sigarettes with ur neighbors on stairs, talk about philosophy meanings of shitty human life's, drink vodka and play football at the yard.

I can feel how tens of thousands of kikes are rubbing their hands at the thought of giving loans or buying up all of Ukraine.

After all, Israel is the nr. 1 spot for underaged traffic victims from Ukraine and Russia.

>TFW i realize migrants in Sweden get more in welfare than the average workers salary in Ukraine

Good things shine upon You.

>USA #114
I'm actually somewhat surprised I figured we would be at least top 50 or 100

youtube.com/watch?v=zw-xFDGIBhQ

It was just recently on the news about many israelis fly to your country for Sex. they say your women are cheap whores and will do anything for right money.

A lot of Ukrainians work abroad, usually in manual labor jobs, for at least a month and up to six months and return back to Ukraine and live pretty well.

Know plenty here that do it, it pays rather well and is still not too expensive if you are at least 4 people willing to rent together.

Many Swedes do the same working in Norway but living in Sweden.
Must Ukranians end up in Poland or Czech republic or Russia for work if they go abroad, I would do the same if i came from Ukraine and were able to do it.

The only difference is that they're CHEAP whores, your women are just slightly pricier whores.

Just like all women.

Not Russia

Many people troll for free. I think it's especially relevant to Ukrainians. Their GDP PPP per capita is Africa-tier after the coup, no jobs, but they have cheap internet access. They have nothing better to do than to shit on Russia on the internet, because their media tells them Russia is the root of all their problems ;) In reality, they would have been much better off had they no seceded from USSR or at least keep the economy links (which were broken because of the coup).

The best example is a man that used to work with me and my dad.

He is from eastern Ukraine, and usually worked here for 4 months and went back for a couple. Has a pretty large house with all the bells and whistles, a new car and his rather large family is living very off his paycheck. Bear in mind that he works as a manual laborer with no real education and or qualifications.

>You will not touch flower

I guess its keeps them all getting taken into the commieblocks.

I agree, R*ssia should be balcanized asap and all the ""kind of worthy""" parts should be salvaged and annexed by Polish Commonwealth.

> the real r*ssia =>
> youtube.com/watch?v=1SLhajLlxqY

Poles are no better.

why did you post a pic of ukrainians/russians when talking about Poland?
also... memeflag = opinion discarded

>kind of worthy
Don't get too optimistic

VOTE NOW
strawpoll.com/5g41241e

>Swedes
>breeding
Sensible chuckle. jpg

This is such a sad thread.

Not bad for a "non-country" huh?

>putinshill proxy olka
Good job, +15. Everyone in the west knows that Ukraine is infinitely better than R*sshitia in every possible way. You will not fool anyone with this cremlinbot propaganda

What is your ethnicity?

>Video
Iam fucking dying i have not laughed so hard for ages.

I stayed with people in a Russian village ( they were richfags in a villa though). They have these little kiosks that sell anything from newspapers, tobacco, alcohol to flowers. Advantage when you go in the middle of winter as I did is that the beer (sold in plastic 1l bottles) is always cold in such a kiosk.

We had a BBQ outside when it was -15C. Good times.