Just tweeted this image to the CIA. Walked into the Kitchen and when I returned my front door was open

Just tweeted this image to the CIA. Walked into the Kitchen and when I returned my front door was open.
Slang for Shut the front door, is shut the fuck up.
If what I know is true, none of this matters. You're all so goddamn fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Wb-X6BEMY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sundevil
youtube.com/watch?v=A_W0ezWSvzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Godspeed, user.

my favorite cardgame is twister! The hotspot!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Wb-X6BEMY

Yeah well I tweeted the FBI a picture of my wall and they're in my backyard. We've all got problems.

You think that's bad? I've tweeted the NSA a picture of a raccoon and now they're living in the walls of my house. The NSA agents I mean, not the raccoons. The constant scratching is starting to get on my nerves, not gonna lie.

Did they leave a cigarette on the ground too?

No. Nothing.

So the Nazis are coming?

god i wish someone made an online version of this game, it looks so fun

until you realize they use it as a script for real world events

wouldn't increased familiarity with the game by playing it online then be a desirable thing?
still sounds fun

Whats a cigarette on the ground slang for? Fag?

There is a hidden message

It's CIA slang for "we're gonna stomp you out"

Spooks. Being spooky.

OP you may have schizophrenia. The CIA is bad news but I don’t think they’d have that kind of response time or the inclination to mess with a random member of the public for tweeting at them.

its true, all of it

Hello CIA

ARE THE NAZIS COMING BACK?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

>forgot I left my front door open, must've been the CIA

Cute

rolling

I would have thought if you have a wild nigger infestation problem, closing the front door would be a priority.

I want to believe.

An A.I. robot controlled by the saved Brain of Adolf Hitler will return with a fleet of Nazi spaceships from the Moon

tfw Mecha Hitler is real

I do enjoy a good illuminati card game thread

That’s a fake

Suuuuuure it is buddy, sure it is

>iluminati card game
>game
user....I....

>tfw I bought the game only to have all the flavor-text wiped off the cards in the new edition probably because of jews

what is flavor text?

>5

end

what in tarnations!

>those fucking prices.

>hitler's wizards are still alive.
>In fact, some of them are getting younger
>Sup Forums is full of "wizards" who have remained virgins until the age of 30 and beyond.

etc. etc. doing gods work user, thanks

>i know alot of that kind of info found its way to wikipedia. but those emails, holy shit dude. sundevil was an op that literally destroyed the hacker and phreakers entire networks in the late 80's. but all this lord blankenship and legion of doom info. what the fuck.

>are you saying 80's phreakers somehow got ahold of legit illuminati info, and that's why they got raided the fuck out? i know more about this situation than anyone here, but a connection to games company who originated the software that put bullseyes on people's backs? holy fuck user.

>i can only summarize what was H/P. it was a term we used that simply meant 'hackers and phreakers'. it was, at it's core, the closest thing you could compare to what is 'anonymous' today. however unlike how anonymous today is decentralized random groups of people, the people who were part of the h/p world formed groups. small little crews, cells, whatever you want to call it. they would frequently be at war with each other, trying to out do other groups. it was the cyber equivalent of gang turf wars, but instead of guns and knives, it was 1's and 0's.

>most of the people in these groups would usually use their knowlege only to explore computer systems, telephone systems, get free phone calls, free calling cards, etc. most of this was done as a necessity to be able to talk to each other, a way to defeat long distance calling charges so they could dial up their modems to each other. all they would do on these boards were pirate shitty games they had cracked from 5.1/2" floppies, talk shit, and post up other code boards and bb's to stay in touch. but there were some who were rogue.

>those people would fuck with government and business systems on purpose. either to steal technology secrets from rival companies to sell them, or you would have the real crazy person would try to get into the DOD and other military systems....

>as soon as these guys started batting the beehive of the government, it put these guys on the secret service's radar. they were aware of how impossibly broad these hacker's power was, to have what is known as POTS (plain old telephone system) by the balls. these guys could do anything, get into anywhere, fuck with any switching system, trunk line, pbx, you fucking name it, if it has a wire plugged into it, they could fuck with it. the government was not happy about this, so they set up to rout out all of what was h/p.

>that is what resulted in operation sundevil. it was a large scale crackdown where they raided houses, took ppl's pc's, deleted everyone's hacked voicemail boxes they were using on as many systems as were known to them. after that level of disruption, the people in those communities had no way to get ahold of each other (unless they knew each other in real life). the community quickly died after that. either from lack of communication, lack of interest, or outright fear of the feds showing up.

>and such was the end of h/p. that is, until the real internet started becoming popular a few years later. people were able to find each other again. protip: alot of these people are sitting right on this board with us. how else do you think what anonymous is, is so powerful? it's made up of hackers and phreakers with literally 30+ years of expertise.

>i wasn't aware at all of the things user was posting about the game company. this is news to me. i just wanted to explain the background of who the people in those emails are.

go on...

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sundevil
>Operation Sundevil was a 1990 nationwide United States Secret Service crackdown on "illegal computer hacking activities." It involved raids in approximately fifteen different cities and resulted in three arrests and the confiscation of computers, the contents of electronic bulletin board systems (BBSes), and floppy disks. It was revealed in a press release on May 9, 1990

youtube.com/watch?v=A_W0ezWSvzU

Save the pics anons

this one especially scares me

They're drugged up brony faggots. Don't rule anything out, Bruce.

hope they have pulled the reset button out. leave it on or turn it off this time.

STOP SHITPOSTING YOU FOOL, IT'S IN THE HOUSE, GET OUT

l dont understand what you said but
checked trips

witnessed

I share in your feels, brother.

>Slang for Shut the front door, is shut the fuck up.

Schizophrenic confirmed.

checkem feelz guy. what is " flavor-text"

They removed a lot of the neat text on the cards you may see in some of these pics, leaving only what is essential for the gameplay.
Fucking kikes I swear.

>metaconscious evolutionary forces propelled us forward and now we can wear cool hats and speak like cats.

>this is somehow a good thing now
>meow

CIA niggerfaggots

Yeah

wtf is going on? i demand a card!

>>i can only summarize what was H/P. it was a term we used that simply meant 'hackers and phreakers'. it was, at it's core, the closest thing you could compare to what is 'anonymous' today.
Few remember. Even fewer will believe. Maybe it's better that way but I still miss them.

It's slang for "smoking is bad"

With all due respect, we did meme this into circulation. It's no real biggie.

thanks. yeah, seriously, gas the kikes. that would be the sweetest irony