It has magical dragons

Are you sure?

magical mangaka + magical studio

Miss Kobayashi is very pretty.

trademark KyoAni feel

Kunny

Why did this show feel so magical?

sono mahou ga aru kara

Yeah, this. Plus no stupid love triangles or male-female tension-filled romance.

Just dragons, yuri, and cuteness in spades. Also, banging OP.

Tummy

thicc dragon lolis

Am I the only one who didn't even notice it was a Kyoani show?

Yuri.

the cool kyoninja feel

Only if you're a facebook fuckstain.

Impossible not to notice with those ugly ass designs.

Kanna is cute

Probably because the main cast consisted of a bunch of magical creatures

Because they're fucking magical dragons.

R

What ugly ass designs?

every girl looks like some kind of angel

shut your whore-mouth

>no male protag or drama bullshit arcs
>actually had an animation budget
>dat op
>episodic

I never finished it but it was aight. No where near as magical as like Nichijou though. It just had some decent art direction and was about dragons and shit. If you liked this that much i would watch a lot more anime, this show wasn't the best in my opinion. WAY fucking better than your run of the mill haremshit though, i would take this over that any day.

Is Kanna a midget?

no, a baby dragon

>baby's first SoL show
Summer is sure strong with you.

It only started to become enjoyable when they stopped focusing on that shitty comedy and actually developed the main characters.

Lucoa and Elma were fucking pointless characters, they only exist because the show needed some fanservice.

Why was Elma's butt so big?

Elma barely has any fanservice scenes, though

Because it talks about modern society problems like slutshaming
youtube.com/watch?v=T8SRCRuIQvM

You mean it started to become enjoyable since the beginning? Characterization and development was always there since the first episode.

THE MALE GAZE. PATRIARCHY

Do the dubs mention her butt size?

You referring to Maid bs or Nichijou? If you are talking about Nichijou fuck you, that was a damn good SoL.

T H I S
so much. Everything kyoani touches is max comfy

It operated like a foil to Flying Witch. They started with wacky antics that solely gave way to everyday life and introspective moments. Flying Witch's formula operated in the opposite direction. I say that FW wins out in tge atmosphere department, but Maidragon proves that you can forge toward the same goal from a different starting point and still see mild success.

In the end, it was probably just the studio really bringing out the layers of emotion trapped inside of COOL's otherwise fast writing and relatively sketchy art. I don't mean to say that Maidragon is 3deep5u, but rather that there really is quite a bit in COOL's source work than people always notice or give credit for. Kyoani just brought it out with a little slow pacing.

>tge
>solely
Meant "slowly." I deserve this for phoneposting on break.

It was anti-lolicon shit adaptation (KyoAni, duh), nothing "magical" about it.

>anti-lolicon
How is this anti-lolicon?

It is, you stupid fuck.
Despite it not being in the actual show, they don't even bother to draw her with a body resembling anything humanoid, classic KyoAni "don't sexualize, make it a blob" move.

It's a blatant shot of Kanna's crotch, thick thighs and ass. Even Tohru and Elma didn't get that much

>Even Tohru and Elma didn't get that much
You're delusional.
Also popped in to say that this show and manga are fucking terrible. Pointless otaku-pandering garbage with no original or interesting content. Your average KyoAni show I guess. Shiteaters still love anything with boobs and half-decent production values though, so whatever.

someone like you is posting the same shit in every maid dragon thread your posts are funny congratulations!

It really shows how boring the anime shows of Summer season are when the same circlejerk still makes the same threads with the same posts and same bait replies.

>>no male protag or drama bullshit arcs
>>actually had an animation budget
>>dat op
>>episodic
This describes about 50 shows I can name off the top of my head.

Princess Principal is the most cunny-rockin' show since Maidragon

because thighs

Go ahead and name them

The fact that there are multiple MD threads up right now is proof of how retarded and cancerous KyoAni fags are.

Would have been better if they added more comedy and removed the drama kyoani always adds in.

K-on, Nichijou, and Lucky Star from the same fucking studio for starters you moron.

Name 47 more

How so?

You are retarded, they once again - like in the whole fucking show - purposely avoided putting any emphasis on Kanna's body.
Anti-lolicon fuckers, all and through, these women powered and family catering retards are actually pioneers of anti-lolicon.

Except they put emphasis on her hips and thighs constantly

Yeah, no, but I can see how a braindead memespouting kid can't differentiate between fanservice/lewd focus, and strict non-sexualization.

I bet you think her feet weren't sexualized either

lewd

It wasn't stupid footfag.

more like cancerous OP
it's literally about oppai lolis. unholy

>oppai lolis
The oppai loli didn't even appear you fucking retard

Stop arguing with LRD, his autism knows no bounds
>inb4 he refers to himself in the third person with a "implying he's wrong"

You've never seen the show, good job.

the brown outlines

>Kanna everywhere
But Tohru is the love dragon.

Fuck off loli censorship defending Facebook kid, you don't get to namecall anyone.

I agree with this

>good op
>good ed
>actually good art style in everything
>it was fun to watch actually

It didn't.

Most of the characters were one dimensional and did more to hurt the show than help it.

>good
>good
>actually
>actually
Kyoanusfags everyone.

nice wrong opinion.

>LOOK AT THOSE BOOBIES
>BOOBIES SO BIG BOOBIES
>OMG SHE'S RAPING THAT BOY WHO IS VERY SHY BUT ALSO GETTING AWKWARD BONERS, AGAIN
Literally 2 characters' every scene.

>implying that isn't comfy

Who are you quoting?

this is a sexy tohru

The show's fanboys, you fucking retard.

But it didnt?

People are just salty this was aoty over whatever forgettable shit they liked. Or so bitter about anime in general shifting tone they didn't like anything recently, in which case I encourage you to move on with your life.

>there are people who hate the master works of cool kyou shinja
How?

Every Tohru is a sexy Tohru.

I've been saving the last episode for a special occasion, I just don't have the heart to finish it.
She's very pretty.

Just watch Kemono Friend, you faggot. It's much better and much more popular. It even has a general here on Sup Forums.

It also had more mature characters who already accepted themselves for what they are and allows them to interact without needless conflict.

I can't be the only one who is sick to death of these 'Oh noes, I'm still a virgin! I suck at life because of which! But I can't fuck because it's against the law even though I really wanna!'

or 'I'll make these characters think they hate each other with zero evidence only to resolve it in some stupidly ill conceived manner which makes no sense to the plot, and just when they'll have sex to make up, they get randomly cock blocked again.... And we'll do that with the next 20 episodes!!!'

This show is such a breathe of fresh air...

also boobs.

Maidragon is overall more popular worldwide. Kememe was only popular in Japan.

>watched both
>enjoyed both
damn I feel bad for those who cant watch more than one thing

this
nearly the weakest kyoani

Jesus Christ, I really had no idea this show was going to cause so much faggotry here. All the facebook and reddit shit just keeps spilling over.

Why maiddragon of all shows.

Tohru is so criminally underrated. Because Kanna and titty monster steal the spotlight so much. But damn if Tohru isn't the best girl.

this so hard
they kept adding lucoa scenes and sexed up kanna.
tooru was 3rd place in what was supposed to be her show.

Because it was good.

It was really nice to get a recent SoL anime where most of the characters are adults, with jobs even. I'm watching Non Non right now, and while it's pretty good, I get tired really fast of Komari constantly screaming about how short and immature she is. It gets old. Nice to have a SoL comedy where the characters are mostly grown adults and they have to find more fresh venues for comedy.

But I hate titty monster.

I don't know but it keeps getting worse. Everyone else has already moved on but here's these fags spamming their memes and Lucoa threads every few hours.

I knew I wasn't the only one

She's first place in my heart. I guess tits and thighs sell too easily nowadays. Worst part is that I don't even think that they really added that many Lucoa scenes. She was basically relegated to Elma tier despite her more frequent appearances: she didn't do anything remotely interesting and her dynamic stayed entirely stagnated within the context of Shouta "jokes." I understand Kanna to a degree--mainly because she maintains some level of mischievous personality and character growth over the course of the series--but Lucoa is basically just an outlier.

I'm sorry that you can't find happiness in your life