Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san 72 KOREAN Raws

wasabisyrup.com/archives/yQmC9w8p6b8

I heard you like /ss/?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-07-12/yuragi-so-no-yuna-san-stirs-controversy-over-sexual-depictions-in-shonen-jump/.118693
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-07-18/despite-shonen-jump-controversy-the-magazine-erotic-art-history-is-decades-old/.118937
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/147689647/
www14.zippyshare.com/v/FtYopOm8/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cute

We'll get gender bender one day.

I sure hope not

Thanks for the dump, it was a cute chapter.

thanks for dumping. Looks like we see a little more about kogarashi's childhood from what I can tell.

more kogashi x ghost is always welcome

Oh more Kogarashi past. Nice

Seems the controversy with the poll picture made him tone down the lewd.

He's probably looking for the 'acceptable' line.

What controversy?

I kind of doubt it. Yuuna putting on a bathing suit for getting in the bath with Kogarashi seems like something that'd be normal for her, and it wouldn't be the first time we had a low fan service chapter.

Those :
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-07-12/yuragi-so-no-yuna-san-stirs-controversy-over-sexual-depictions-in-shonen-jump/.118693
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-07-18/despite-shonen-jump-controversy-the-magazine-erotic-art-history-is-decades-old/.118937

Fucking SJWs

SJWs? Or is it just retards crying WON'T SOMEONE THINK OG THE CHILDREN?!

Mainly the 'think of the children crowd' is seems.

Well, at least it's that and not the fuckers that screwed me over a while ago.

>tfw no manga about a shota forced to live in a boarding house where every day he is teased by onee-sans

I'm guessing that what was in the vase reverts the victim to a previous point in their life. With Kogarashi, we see him at a time in his childhood as an unfortunate vagabond.

Angry Yuuna.

Seems like it. Shouta Kogarashi clearly is unfamiliar with his surroundings.

You can't really see it under the watermark, but according to spoilers, the teaser for the next issue is 次号、コガラシがホワイトデーで…?

So looks like it's White Day time for Kogarashi.

I wonder if this Kogarashi is before he met the last Yatahagane.

>gender studies professor
Fucking SJWs complaining about everything. It wasn't even that lewd.

>some people are saying
>gender study

Fucking bullshit, holy shit. Now I like this manga even more.

I was expecting a joke chapter, given last week's preview. However, this was a pretty comfy and insightful chapter.

Oni's editor is basically a genderbent Kogarashi.

You heard right

>he doesn't want to scissor yuuna
gay

I think this is one of the chapters that has to be translated to be really enjoyed at all.

The detractors are getting BTFO'd by people that have been looking at Jump history. This isn't anything new for Jump.

There is one similar, but it's not translated.

You can't say that and not give me the name.

>KOREAN Raws
??
it's a japanese series

Too bad sumida.

Even when he was a kid, he was trying to not be a pervert.

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/147689647/

>mfw they have to shoehorn a hibari appearance even in a yuuna chapter

When I saw it was the old harem mc briefly becomes a kid cliche, I thought we'd do the thing were various harem girls get to show off how motherly they are or aren't, but then the chapter looked like it was all Yuuna instead.

And then random Hibari.

Volume 6 lewds

TANUKI PROTECTED

Hopefully the sjw's won't buy the volumes.

>only tits
>no dick
Now I understand the gender studies professor.

End of volume 6.

The collage can always get bigger.

Shush.

Better looking nipples than Minamoto-kun Monogatari.

(She barely(!) manages to get out 8 pages per week with four Assistants. Ok her art is somewhat detailed, but still.)

Did we have breast-expansion or gigantification (growth) already?

I can see Hibari growing to Oni-size through some artifact. Maybe with assorted fitness level.

There is some sort of irony with Koyuzu when it comes to her creating some of the lewd scenarios in the manga.

It's the other residents of the guild making an appearance, sans Sagiri, Nonko, and Oboro. Sagiri's probably omitted as she wouldn't have the proper "Oh he's cute!" reaction. Nonko and Oboro omitted as they'd swipe Kogarashi for themselves. Which leaves Hibari, Yaya, Nakai, and Koyuzu.

It's the other residents of the Inn making an appearance, sans Sagiri, Nonko, and Oboro. Sagiri's probably omitted as she wouldn't have the proper "Oh he's cute!" reaction. Nonko and Oboro omitted as they'd swipe Kogarashi for themselves. Which leaves Hibari, Yaya, Nakai, and Koyuzu.

Hibari is THICC

>THICC
Die.

Combined

>Kogarashi is censored
guy's probably huge right?

How would a genderbent Kogarashi look like? Aside from lengthening his hair and increasing the size of his irises, I imagine he'll have a similar body shape to Sagiri.

He got possessed by Mandingo right as he entered puberty and now he needs a license to carry it.

>Yuuna will never sit on your face
Why live?

I want to fuck that cat.

>korean
>raws
Fucking retard.

Stop getting mad at something so mundane and fuck off.

I haven't gotten around to finish 71 color yet, but in the meantime, here's 70 color:

www14.zippyshare.com/v/FtYopOm8/file.html

So how popular is this series in Japan anyway? Wasn't it the reason SnS no longer gets color pages?

Moderately popular. Volume sales are up to a bit over 100k last I checked. It usually ranks in the middle of Jump. It's probably only a matter of time before it gets an anime.

Thanks!

Biggest tits of them all. 11/10 body. Longest hair. Onee-san feel. Tomboy or Femininity dialed up.

I am guessing he'll be the most feminine Onee-san ever.

How good are the chances for licensing?

Alternative: Flat-chested fit tomboy with similar hair-length.

Gets much softer body and more feminine face. Hilarity ensues as he tries to hide it. (Or does not notice himself.)

I don't think Yuragi will be licensed at this moment. (Even when Comic-con is going on) There's a likelier chance of licensing if an anime gets greenlit because of the increased buzz.

If there is an announcment, I would say the most likely publisher to pick up Yuragi would be Seven Seas due to their catalog and its recent licensing of To Love Ru and TLR Darkness.

Hard to say. Viz usually gets Jump's stuff, but they tend to shy away from series like Yuragi which have heavy fan service that includes nipples. For comparison, To Love-rug eventually got licensed by someone else, after years of it's anime series being licensed, but not it's manga.Yuragi could end up in the same boat.