Boku no Hero Academia ch146

FA host images on googles blogspot and have the gall to beg for donations.

Wait, he can even reconstruct a person from a blood smear? Holy cap I just thought he could fuse or explode people.

AFO would've been invincible if he stole that quirk.

>FA host images on googles blogspot and have the gall to beg for donations.
What wrong with that? They're still the ones doing the translating

There must be a limit to it, I would guess he has to do it immediately after destroying them

I would agree with that but even still he's capable breaking down a body to a fine pasye and reconstructing them in an instant. That shit is more broken than anything else I've seen in the series so far

So there is a non zero chance magne is alive?

He's the long haired faggot in the bug mask.

Because they complain about hosting when they host the images for free on blogspot.

Why is this guy so obsessed with Kirishima? He knows he pretty much obliterated him with two hits right?

He's used to obliterating people, he's not used to people getting back up after being obliterated.

That's fucking retarded. He doesn't know Kirishima has a hardening quirk or something?

Because he stood up again and took another blow despite knowing it'd take him out.

When you stand up and don't know how hard you're gonna get hit, well that just requires arrogance.

When you know how hard you're gonna get hit, knowing you're gonna get hit so hard it'll fuck you up, and you still stand up because you need to and not just because you're stupid or something.

There's basically a secret "league of machismo" in MHA that supercedes any villain/hero categories, like Kirishima has been accepted as a baby butch in the lesbian community

He can't even remember his own boss's name, do you really think he actually knows anything? He's an idiot and the only things on his brain are fight to the death and, Punch Gud.

Then why does he want to fight him again? There's no satisfaction in it. Fucking retarded way to extend the background of overhaul. Hope Kirishimas character gets a good long rest after this arc because this gay manly shit

I guess Deku earned the title Bloodknight in Toga's eyes.

so is best girl Magne still alive?

maybe shiggy said they were down a number because Magne died then revive and joined Overhaul like Rappa did.

I wish hori just kill kirishima this character only fujo like it

I think his quirk is just reconstruction rather than killing and reviving.

maybe it just takes longer if he doesn't revive them asap, like those guys who got disfigured during a bank robbery but were fine when the cops arrived to the scene.

the delayed effect would explain why his daughter's quirk isn't a permanent quirk destroyer like AFO's quirk stealing

His quirk is simply crazy diamond with the ability to bring people back to life.

So Rappa is basically Kenpachi?

>This arc is shit

I wonder if he tortures people like that.

could nigtheye be secretly super strong? he's pretty much the only one who can defeat overhaul.

>Only fujo like this arc

Who are you quoting?

Do not worry. Soon, Toga and Twice will steal the show and everyone will forget about Kirishima just like they forgot about Suneater.

>implying

Actually he earned the title blood sausage

Update.

All for One
One for All
Over all

people from the past threads

I hope toga and twice start Wrecking shit , I hope this the arc where the league comes out on top and I want twice and toga to be the ones to kill overhaul , what better fate than to be killed by shigaraki's minions

THIS PAGE

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

THIS PAGE

TALK ABOUT HOW TO BUILD HYPE

can anyone translate this?

All for one and one for all, united we stand and divided we fall

This just made me feel sorry for the person who ended that Kirishima collage right before his focused chapters started

Being held prisoner. His only remaining purpose is to be quirk food for AfO then being given over to Twice

Kirishima's harem before this arc:
Bakugou
Tetsux4
Kaminari

Kirishima's harem after this arc:
all of the above and
Suneater
Fatgum
Unnamed childhood friend
Mina
Rappa

Probably just a bugged reconstruction. They probably comeback in a more unstable way.

>Twice distracts overhaul with his clones

>Toga uses her stealth attack were she hides her presence to stab him an anti-quirk bullet

>Overhaul technically beaten by eri as well , in a sense of poetic Justice

>Twice starts beating him to death with his bear hands
Can't you think of a better way to end this arc

So Is niggastream dying? I never expected Fallen Angels to be so relevant again.

>Class A student
>Class B student
>Upperclass student (Senpai)
>Pro Hero
>Flashback Character
>Villain
He aims for diversity, I will give him that

There's no reason to read stream anymore unless you're that desperate that you can't wait a few hours. Readying FA and Viz for cross reference is the ticket.

the thought of that already has me rock hard

why is she pressing her vulva against the wall like that?

Being able to fight to the death is the only thing that matters.

This is a nice color spread.

>more Red Faggot dicksucking

Can this retard just die
>muh manly

God please, kill Kirishima.

I feel dragon milf and fitdaddy could've had better colors

It means Toga is in heat and marking the area with her pheromones so local males know she's prepared for mating

>this arc

I like Fitgum's colors, but I always imagined Ryukyu as blue with silver hair.

>Toga and twice

this is going to be good

it's getting better now that we're done with kirishit

>Twice and Toga
Why didn't Shiggy Diggy put in Dabi at least? The Heroes Association sending in some of their strongest heroes, and he fucking puts in a sanguine sexual and a crazy person? Mirio will fucking curb stomp these guys.

Their posing and distribution don't match with their clothes. Hori is really dying.

Too orange, and the markers make it look a little muddy. Also, that Monoma.

So uh, did Deku ever tell anyone she'd been kidnapped? I mean they sent All Might himself to save Bakugou. What the hell?

Dabi is too busy putting together his inevitable "Fuck Endeavor" presentation

>now that we're done with kirishit
>implying
I fucking wish

The FGF being orange as the rest of his hoodie feels wrong.

>everyone hating based Kirishima in just three chapters

Gee I wonder what will happen with ochako and froppy

>oh thank god almost all 8 of the members are taken care of. Now we can mov-
>bring in twice and toga to extend the arc even longer

Deku doesn't know she was kidnapped. Nobody knows. As far as anyone know, she disappeared after the License exam. Even if Meat-senpai tells them she was acting strange before, thats not enough evidence for people to think she was impersonated

>hah, class A cant even keep me from getting into this full page spread, how pathetic.

16 more chapters lads

Does Deku even know?

>Gee I wonder what will happen with ochako and froppy
nothing

I wouldn't say "everyone". Honestly, this is the only place where I have seen people complain about him, and normally they use the same words, Kirishit, Red Faggot, etc. So its not that many, anyway.

It could drag for 12 chapters and people will say it's the screen time they deserve

>Meat-senpai tells them
Furry-senpai, not Meat-senpai. Meatball is too far up his own ass to give a fuck.

Thank god cute Kirishima already got his development and now will fuck off forever.

How long has tge raud itself been going on?

>Mirio doesn't fuck around and one shots both of them

Rappa isn't a dumb piece of shit, he probably know his boss's name but call him Overhole on purpose, like he know there's no way Kirishima would be fully healed and yet he ask if he's healed, he's joking
He's able to have a civilised conversation, know when he's beaten which show how much smarter he is than some of the other characters

Ah, sorry, I don't exactly care that much about the Shiketsu students

Wonder how Bakugou's gonna react when he learns his boyfriend got slapped around

angry

same as usual

Man, I'm really liking Rappa. I do want him to escape this raid and for him and Kiri to have a rivalry, just to see him more

>bakugou
>caring about anyone but himself

that would make me like Mirio even more
>fujoshits

you know these fags are expecting something emotional