PC censorship when?

I just recently read some hilarious reviews of M*A*S*H and several old James Bond movies on Letterboxd in which a bunch of millennial faggots cry out because of the displayed racism and sexism. How long will it take until the first western country starts censoring old movies and mandates sexist scenes to be cut out?

When will we only be able to see a cut version of The Godfather where Michael doesn't slap Kay? When will James Bond movies be redubbed to seem less "rapey"? When will old exploitation flicks be banned entirely because of their perceived "misogyny"?

Over here in Germany the seed for this kind of politically correct censorship already has been sown. A while back a famous, decades old, children's book has been re-released with the terms "negro" and "gypsy" replaced.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrdgFjIEDBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut the fuck up hanz

I think they’re thinking about coming up with a new term for it, like remastered or directors cut. Also one thing hampering them is the legality issues that may surround modifying movies but they can just make it illegal to play unapproved movies using the rating system.

In Sweden they are banning books and movies at a astonishing rate. They even have people in the libraries tearing out pages of old books.

Pic related.

Didnt the pansies find even FRIENDS problematic? There is no winning with them. Every single thing boils down to muh feels. They want to destroy everything, regardless if it affects them or not.
Ministry of Truth in 3, 2,...

Is that for real? Orwell tried to warn us, and they're using it as a blueprint

Your government sucks ass hans, im surprised its not illegal to not have muslim cock down your throat there yet.
What rating system makes anything illegal in the USA? last I checked hate speech is free speech in the land of freedom still.
I honestly feel sorry for you guys but then I look out my window at the beach and realize I just don't care that your sad little countries are cucked beyond imagining.

>Now I have become Mutt, the destroyer of whites.

They will all have to place trigger warnings on all movies made before 2010 or something. Sad world we live in now

You should not feel sorry for us, we did not fight the jew and we pay the price.

My dad is a Nazi and my mom's side is really German and I always wanted to visit there but your country sucks now. Don't feel bad we are just about 2 liberal Presidents behind you

I hate my fucking countrymen so much sometimes. Guy is just trying to have a discussion on censorship which will totally happen in the near future if we don't pay attention, and you absolute shitheads just call him cucked and insult him. Fucking hell. You deserve the mutt meme and all the anti-American hate on this board from Germans and other Euros.

You all hang in there
It's been 40+ years since 1970
That's a long time of being force fed cultural Marxism
The West is starting to barf it back up organically
Have no fear
The common man in the West is sick with liberal programming
40+ years of force-fed cultural Marxist programming in the West is about to get barfed back out all over the planet
Have faith my brothers

Open your eyes, we're not that far behind them.

you're a huge faggot jesus christ

Shut the fuck up shareblue shill

wat? Also, it can't start fast enough to suit me. Fuckers are ruining my entertainment left and right.

You krauts sided with the Union in "based niggers: the war" and sent Lenin to destroy Russia, you reap what you sow.

Shit dude I live in the Appalachian mountains and we was so sheltered and far behind all the brainwashing that the majority of Earth pushes now that there was still a chance to have some kind of old school normalcy and good virtues as a root to look back on and have as an anchor but now with technology and globalism being spread to every child on Earth things are now growing exponentially at a pace that is non sustainable quick and we are fucked even more than ever. I'm probably not making sense but times are depressing and the end is probably near which sucks really bad

The dukes of hazzard
youtube.com/watch?v=JrdgFjIEDBs
literally Hitler

Lol yeah dude their is a Hazzard County in KY not very far from me and when we was little kids we loved the Dukes and we thought that was in Hazard Kentucky not very far from us because that is how things was around here in the 80s. I probably fapped to Daisy's poster when I was a kid and yes now they are absolutely evil and worse than the devil basically. Really makes you think how things change so much so fast in my lifetime