A widely successful gofundme campaign...

A widely successful gofundme campaign, which will allow young dindunuffins to see the upcoming hit Black Panther for free, so they can learn about their proud black history

>Joseph explained on Twitter that he decided to use his marketing expertise to help kids get movie tickets because he wanted them to see “that people who look like them can be superheroes, royalty, and more.”

theguardian.com/film/filmblog/2018/feb/09/black-panther-challenge-kids-race-identity-empowerment

Why is nobody paying for my tickets? I want to culturally enrich myself about the black history too ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

patrick-robert.com/
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities?source_location=topic_page
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Almost like this is targeting blacks for mass conditioning

25% of movie profits to black communities when?

>A widely successful gofundme campaign

>be comicfan soyboy
>go to Black Panther on opening night
>be so excited that you make a little piss stain on the front of your grey sweatpants
>theater is only half full
>fucking racists
>10 minutes into the movie hear “Nunnuhh you didn’. Oh sheeeit, gurl” followed by screeching louder than the movie
>Lateshia and Shaniqua sit next to you
>phone starts ringing
>one answers the phone while the other yells at the movie screen
>”Quandarious? Where the hell you be foo? Oh shit. OK.”
>fat sheboon crushes your foot with her hoof on her way out of the isle
>”Watch where da fuck you be going, honkey!”
>opens theater exit door
>60 (((teens))) rush in whooping and hollering
>”Black Panfa my nigga!”
>”KANGS in Africa an sheeit!”
>chimp pack surrounds you
>one snatches your 128oz super diabeetus gulp
>another takes your popcorn
>don’t say anything because you’re not a filthy raciss
>blinded by cel phone screens
>380lb niggapotomuses twirking in the front of the theater
>a different sheboon goes and opens the exit door
>60 (((youths))) rush in whooping and hollering
>the bootlip next to you jumps up and yells “dat the nigga done kilt ma boy Pookie!”
>hail of bullets in both directions
>no one hit
>commence WhorlStah
>hunkered down in your seat
>only occasionally getting punched in the back of the head
>lights come on
>cops storm in “WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??”
>sheboon points at you “this cracka ass cracker called me a nigger!!”
>cops cuff you and drag you out of the theater
>movie resumes

This will be the redpill event of the century.

its a scam to raise the box office numbers

doesn't the film promote a black ethnostate?

>sci-fi
>history

the fuck

Turn theaters into gas chambers.
Hand out free tickets to nogs.
Profit anyway.

10/10

Trilogy when?

Even their movies will be funded by gibmedats

It's just one movie. Why are UK/USA kids so racist and don't buy South Korean film tickets?

Are there any other movies that look interesting coming out in the next couple weeks? Now is the time to see them since all the darkies will be watching their documentary so other screenings will be quiet for once.

There is already a black ethnostate though. It's called Liberia and it's just as shitty or even worse than you can imagine.

accurate how niggers really are

Damn, you had me on the edge of my seat there.

Well done

STOP molesting the boy you degenerate.

>hei niglets go hate white honkeys for this amazing techno future they robbed of us

The anti-white sentiments are off the roof

10/10 would see again

Wrong flag

a worthy sequel to Who Killed Captain Alex?

what happened to the guy who snapped this

yes

this idea of a black ethnostate is new to african americans

Maybe it'll convince them that going back to Africa isn't such a bad idea?

blade
meteor man
steel

I know niggers are dumb, but why they getting dumber? like they acting like wesley snipes, samual l jackson, will smith, eddie murphey, denziel washington, cuba gooding jr, jamie fox, and like 20 other niggers havn't been leading men in movies for like 30 years.

Seeing this movie is racial hostility toward whites

my local radio got some viewer to describe the movie as they were walking out the theatre

>ay yo this mobie iz da shiet mane

>mfw

Part 2 when?

90% of black people have probably never heard of Marcus Garvey. There is a reason we dont fund their schools.

>Why is nobody paying for my tickets?
start a go fund me than

Why not just send them documentaries about actual African countries and royal families and dynasties?

patrick-robert.com/

Google the watermark text, my dude.

People are more willing to pay for entertainment than for education. They are just delusional thinking that Black Panther is an alternate reality or they pretend it is "Woke" to appear sophisticated for having watched it.

Lol, give ones to the most dangerous ghetto black neighborhoods like somalis, sudanese, and other sub human/sub saharan and watch that shit burn down to the ground

Hahahahahahaha

Top writing my man

they can't read

Superhero movie, entertainment for the brain dead, is an important tool for black education.

I promised I would stop laughing cause it's just sad...but I can't.

He thinks it's going to be like at the end of Finding Neverland where the poor kids get to go to the theatre and are mesmerised and it's quite profound for them.

This will just be "FREE SHIT" and a lot of whooping and hollering.

Because if you show them their real history, which is mud huts, biting cow vaginas to get a golden shower (which is their history AND a current life stile = 0 progression despite thousands of years of time), the cruelty and poverty and black on black violence, where any big black city is basically a post apocalyptic version of a white city

They will label you a lying racist who is hidding the truth, because they are in a massive denial about their history, because they don't have any, it's just chimps building huts out of mud or using handouts from whitpeople.

I mean can you blame them? If your entire history was a joke that would show you that you are just a dumb ape basically, who only gains any 'success' because it is given out as a charity from your better wouldn't you deny it as well?

this
the idea:
black kids walks out of the theather like "I can be KANGZ?.. time to enroll in Standford and grow watermelons on mars"
reality:"Time to rob sum white cracka and fuck him up while prentending we iz black panthur"

Blacks want someone to give them their own version of everything while still being able to have access to everyone else's stuff. They want their own black only dorms but still want access to all other dorms. They want their own country but to also have access to gibs from racist western nations.

>380lb niggapotamuses twirking
hahaha

>a comic book
>history
the state of these kike's subversion

moar pls

it would be worth it to promise them gibs to get them to leave
>inb4 foreign aid forever?
nah we'll cut em off once they're gone, they couldn't find their way back without help.

*SAGE*

fuck off back to nigger nigger land

great ending, this is a better script than Nigger Panther

>didnt want to read wall of text
>did it anyway
>almost pissed myself at the word "bootlip"
worth ever second

thank god for nogs being very rare in theaters here

not only is BBC a meme with zero empirical evidence that only jew propaganda could possibly meme into existence.

guess that's a cat 2 nearing a cat 3, right?

>Whorlstar
Have a (you) that made me chuckle

until the government makes ebt cover movie tickets

This is very believable

>they couldn't find their way back without help.
Jews would ensure they came back.

Fucking top tier my man, have a beer

You should have warned about "spoilers ahead"

Why? Soo some shitstain jew in Hollywood can come up with an idea to make a crappy us version of the movie? Remember Oldboy, I don't mind Josh Brolin has a good actor, in fact he's ballsy, but.... this....this wasn't good at ALL.

Excellent!
Had a smile on my face the whole time I read that!

pathetic. is this the best the can do to try to compensate for the inevitably bad asian market response to this crap or is this simply to try to mitigate the trump supporter factor?

in either case the movie has to make hundred of millions to be considered not a flop and even at that 200 mil is still to low vs the expected budget which disney is being very tight lipped about but its a MCU movie so lets say the budget is between 150 mil and 220 mil not counting marketing

If this black panther guy is so fucking rich, why isn't he sharing his wealth with his people?

this. kikes will make sure that Hollywood movies are part of education system. they could also use card to purchase soda's at the theather

in the comics there is a panel which shows dindus dying of starvation and shit right outside of the wakands walls with tyrone panther watching them and expressing remorse for letting them die all these decades because it was best for wakanda
so basically he is just like every other hypocritical asshole, he regrets shit but does nothing because regret is cheap

My country is retarded

How the fuck is representation such a huge thing over there? is this a first world thing? it happens the same to latinos l that sudddenly care for that shit when in america while no one gives a fuck about it down here.

they won't show that though

holy shit man

Ummm, no sweetie, it's not *your* country ;) It belongs to US now. Time to go away, whitey, bye bye!

Fuck off leaf.

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities?source_location=topic_page
Just keep signing this and tweeting about it if you have a black twitter

So you’re telling me the hood niggers from the projects in Chicago will suddenly stop killing everyone after they go to this movie.

I'm telling you that, but do you believe that?

>Disney would give away money

Look on the bright side. Our current immigration minister went from a total unknown nobody to where she is now because she wrote a facebook complaint about muslims being too noisy at the cinema. It blew up, all the newspapers wrote about her 'controversial opinion' and now she is the minister of integration. Perhaps even next in line to lead the party.

That's a quality wall of green text you posted there user

they're also working on a unifying theory for physics and finishing up a process for sustainable nuclear fusion.

I hope it does well, I own a shit ton of Disney stock.

i anyone paying to see this? and this is just the first page of gibmes on one fundraising site

>nigger flick
>doing well
You can say goodbye to chink's money and they are like 35% of nowadays cinema shekels

this is going to be awesome, free tickets handed out on first come first served basis

When did Denmark let in Muslims, how many

Imagine what en entire theatre full of niggers would be like. How would you even watch the film over all the hooting, shucking and jiving?

I thought Nebraska was white

>POLICE DEPARTMENT WILL BE SUPERVISING THE EVENT TO PREVENT CHIMPOUTS
AGAGAG holy sshit

We need to get people in there to record this shit. If you go make sure you are armed.

Is the newspaper and gofundme paying for the additional police presence, I didn't think so

would you rather your tax dollars go to niggers so they can buy guns and cracks or to cops so they can shoot the nigs?

10/10

>woah there fido

honorary first post

>So high in fact, that it inspired Frederick Joseph, a marketing consultant and activist from New York to set up a GoFundMe campaign called “Help Children See Black Panther”.
Freddy Joseph
guess (((who)))

>such a lack of fathers that nigglets need a GoFundMe to see a movie

>Why is nobody paying for my tickets? I want to culturally enrich myself about the black history too
Just identify yourself as a black children faggot.
You need only to fake the "black" part :)

Okay I'm an african Canadian and can we fucking give blacks a god damn break ? I seriously doubt black people are like this in America and Black people (like me) aren't happy about the pandering either. You whites are doing this to yourselves.

> raising 6000$
> giving out 25 free tickets

wait wut?

>blacks should have the same rights as whipippo when it comes to education
>let's watch fucking capeshit
Christ almighty, why didn't the cia make AIDS only compatible with niggers?

jews