Shingeki no Kyojin

When will this maniac be put down?

Falco/Gabi will kill him.

realistically speaking, never.

Best Girl

Reminder of the pathetic death of "Commander" Erwin smith. Died chasing his own goals instead of remembering his fallen comrades. Live as a cunt, die as a cunt.

>Annie will never step on your balls.
Why live?

>maniac
Still more sane than the other shifters.

Foreshadowing.

Xth for based Captain Rico

what does it mean?

He's more unhinged than all of them except Reiner.

He did tell them the basement was the goal when they joined the SL.

>unhinged
How?

JM soon

Disgusting. Take your fetish somewhere else.

Where would the original Pieck fit into the warrior cadets?

>bort_delusions.jpg

Are there any Annie tub girl edits?

Who ironically like this? Or is just a Jeanfag who want a trophy for the horse face?

I miss the influx of summerfags to snk threads that killed the shipfaggotry for a while

It's cute, and it would be nice if Mikasa stopped obsessing so much over the rageturd.

>Hisu's height: 145cm
>Avg. newborn baby height: ~50cm
It means that if Hisu will give birth, her body'll have to extract something that amounts to 1/3 of Hisu herself.
It's horrendous.

>killed the shipfaggotry
They got it worse somehow.

I think that would be very sensual. She has such a small, supple body.

She would probably die giving birth

Her baby would be a midget as well.

Armong is trash and worst shingeki.

#truefacts

And Bort

I would not let her die. I hope she will have a daughter and name her after Annie.

there is a doubt?
also this, no wonder those two merged.

>it's another mrs smith roleplays as a paedophile episode

Leave this thread

Reiner didn't have a sane moment in his life until after he got good and crazy, user. But now he's world-weary and wise, waiting to die.

Endgame right here, brothers.

And Eren.

who is your favourite shingeki and why is it falco (or porco (or jeanbo (or zeke (or colt))))) and who is your least favourite and why is it gabi (or gabi( or shitren (or shitmir( or gabi))))

>also this, no wonder those two merged
It's hard to believe so much shit could be compounded, but at least it's contained into one person who will thankfully be gone for a while.

they will join them soon...

Eren has had some good moments in the past, so I forgive him.

Eren's just mediocre. Even if you don't like him he's nowhere near as trash as Armong or Bort.

>Armongfags falseflagging again.

Should I feel bad or happy about his situation?

I hope evil Armin happens, so he can be killed without the plot protecting him.

eren is usually 3/10 while armong is always 0.1/10

>...
Kys

just speaking the truth

>reminder this comic was made before we got confirmation Levi bathe Hange
>reminder the biggest LHfag is Isayama

It'd be the same as the current arc just with Bert sweating in the background of every scene.

Your wish, you mean.

>an ellipsis is truth
Are you fucking brain damaged?

Why is the samefagging LHwhale so autistic? None of the other shipping cancer even comes close to the level of their Tumblr delusions.

you know it could happen. Erwin did die, those two can kick the bucket, at least one.

I'm interested in what everyone here thought the first time they saw the courtroom scene (manga or anime) and what its purpose was thematically.

I thought what you were supposed to think.

>triggered

So, yes?

Thoughts: "Goddamn this Levi guy is straight up beating the fuck out of Eren! Holy shit its still going? Stop it your killing him! oh fuck with the head stomping, STOP!!

I didn't know Frieza attacked Shiganshina

Erwin had been foreshadowed to die ever since Armin said "what do I need to give up?" in order to beat the female titan, trying to think like Erwin. That's when you knew Armin would be the replacement ideology wise. Then you had his conversation with Pixis about hell and Erwin giving the commander position to Hange.
Erwin died years ago.

You're interesting.

Cute friends

>Cute because he saved her
>Implying he wouldn't do that for anyone

Guys felt sexually assaulted and girls found this hot.

I dunno. Notions of justice aside, he's a better man than he was.

Being able to give an Othello-type monologue disavowing your ill-spent life, about the Potato Girl of all things, carrying on your meaning entirely with subtext because the Secret Police may be listening and the kids would be informers anyway- and going by the dawning horror on his mother's face *pulling it off*...

What price enlightenment? Wretched as he is, he could have been going to his eternity a slogan-shouting lick-spittle.

>also, hansommu

Fuck off Araki.

Only manlet can touch Hanji.

I was talking about his popularity didn't save him from death, Levi or Hanji are not safe to die in the final arc.

Armin a cute.

very cute

That's not the only reason it's cute, he in canon had a crush on her and Mikasa deserves better than Eren. You don't have to like it I guess, but I think they would be good together.

How so?

Absolutely. I wish there were pictures of them cuddled up and sleeping.

I don't do that.

His popularity had shit to do with his storyline. He, unlike LH, collected many deathflags throughout the story.
Thank god Isayama isn't a faggot and and went trough with it.

GAAAAY

He just has to run out the clock, user. Ticktock, ticktock, has it been 13 years yet?

>victory by default!
>the BEST kind of victory!

The cutest.

I didn't think anything at all and I was just happy that this brat got a proper thrashing.

Manlet will become and alcoholic once Armin betrays them

I take that back, you're dense.

Annie isn't gay. I've read that young women are more likely to experiment with their sexuality, and that's fine. But she isn't gay.

If you say so.

I have nothing against it. It's just that I don't think they're compatible, he is too loud and Mikasa likes silence. And they don't have interactions either, at least not enough.

and Sasha was supposed to die at the beginning of the Utgard castle arc. Or the whole ending has been changed to not upset too much the fans. Isayama can change things in the plot and those to can die.

>thinks it's fine to be a pedophile
>gets upset when somebody mentions Annie being a dyke
Really makes you think

>Self inserting Jeanfags
Disgusting.

>explosion
>alive regardless
destiny wants them together.

Slags experiment with their sexuality. If you thought your daughter was that much of a good girl, you would not encourage it and would raise her properly.

You're a failure of a parent.

There there.

She didn't die then because the editor suggested the changes you baka. And Isayama changing the ending is because he's become less edgy, but as I said, the narrative required Erwin to die for the longest time, popularity be dammed.
That ain't the case with LH.