Black girls deserve to learn free from bias and stereotypes

nwlc.org/resources/let-her-learn/

>Black kids deserve to be treated just like everybody else, they want to study, they want to learn something ,too. However due to prejudice they are 5 times more likely to be suspended than their white peers and it can ruin their lives forever.

STOP being fucking racists and suspending black girls just for sitting on desks or having big hair.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_YE4tBILf1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

da man tryin a keep us down

No, black mothers are the sole reason that black men commit so many crimes. Also the reason white males raised by single mothers also turn out so fucked up. Stop the Jewish subversion.

I never really understood how someone could accidentally mistake these for humans. All the evidence points towards them being a different species if you think about it.

>due to prejudice they are 5 times more likely to be suspended than their white peers
nah.

Public schools can't afford to buy chairs rated for 1000lbs.
>das done be raciss, an sheeit!
>dis done be whys an sheeit!

Maybe in Wakanda

From my personal experience
>sheit, dis school is sum bullshit, stupid ass teacha don't know shiet, man
*gets caught doing something illegal and or prohibited by the school*
>ayo fuck dis, I don't give a fuck

lawl

yeah im sure its black 8 year olds like your model and not obnoxious teenage ghetto table twerking fuckwits

>ayo fuck dis, I don't give a fuck

Actually race plays a difference because it can become a self fulfilling prophecy. However it's mostly not race but lookism that causes this. Ugly people have worse grades and are treated worse almost every single time.

Wakanda is real

White people deserve to learn free from distractions from negroid apes.

as someone that went to a public city school that wasaround 35% black, they are fucking monkeys that tried to get the teachers pissed, blast music and fight daily

>be me
>think ive seen everything here

lmao. saved

>due to prejudice
How about due to chimping? Maybe if they acted like civilized sentient beings they would be treated as such
t. went to middle school in the ghetto

Hahaha, black females are the WORST creatures on the planet. Even Black males will admit that.
Mouths go non stop bullshit constantly
The green list is so long it's not even worth typing.
They are the cockroaches of niggers.
TRUE MEDICAL FACT,
Black females have the highest survival rate from birth than any other race/gender. Cockroaches

One of the girls looks really white-washed, ironic.

This.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_YE4tBILf1A

i feel so sorry for that white girl

this is flat out a lie. if you ever went to school with niggers then you would know this immediately. they dont learn shit they just disrupt and make learning difficult for every other person there.

Black people have a much higher incidence of anger management problems. The difference explains nearly all of the difference, not just in suspension rates, but also in violent crime and domestic abuse.

>Black girls

fact: 50% of all nigger women have herpes

>they want to study, they want to learn something ,too
Man, when I was growing up, all the black kids in every school and in every class never did their classwork, caused non stop disturbances taking learning time away from other kids... The only reason they even went to school is to get fed lunch. The shit is even worse now, weve all seen the videos of black students fist fighting their teachers and shit... Fuck those "people".

Is there any black people on here from Texas that remember when fakebook was a black persons dating site?

The samurai doesn't fear the Juday.

Maybe in amerilard land, there are plenty places that don't have sky-rocketing crime rates and single mothers. It could be that amerifats just fail and society.

It's not due to prejudice they get suspended, but their fucking attitude.

>"Many black people make over $50,000 dollars a year."
>"Dey half breed."The class agreed.
Hahaha even niggers know more than educated whites and Jews.
>Many black girls are perfectly happy to be welfare queens. On career day, one girl explained to the class that she was going to have lots of children and get fat checks from the government. No one in the class seemed to have any objection to this career choice.
Why would they? Black women have low IQ but their life choices and attitudes are hardly irrational or against their self-interest.

Great story.

due to prejudice, even though they commit 10-20 times the suspendable offenses, they're only suspended 5 times as often.
said differently, they can do something bad 4 times before being suspended whereas a white person would be suspended after each incident.

You have to have high IQ to chimp out and climb on the desks.