LONDONISTAN

youtube.com/watch?v=n0j_CX1S2es

Watch this Nike ad, Sup Forums, and celebrate diversity.

This is what Londoners look like today. Jealous?

Other urls found in this thread:

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/ethnicity/articles/ethnicityandnationalidentityinenglandandwales/2012-12-11
indexmundi.com/united_kingdom/demographics_profile.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XkSSj5HcCV0&feature=youtu.be&t=123
google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/09/world/europe/germany-merkel-refugees.amp.html
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/30/germany-said-it-took-in-more-than-1-million-refugees-last-year-but-it-didnt/
google.com/amp/amp.dw.com/en/two-years-since-germany-opened-its-borders-to-refugees-a-chronology/a-40327634
google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/02/19/germany-deports-asylum-seekers
google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
google.com/amp/s/www.the-scientist.com/?articles.amp/articleNo/37821/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/
youtube.com/watch?v=XsW4FoRzhQw
strawpoll.me/15048682/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Looks like the fucking congo

Did they remove all the negative opinions yet?

Honestly that ad is kinda racist, where are all the Arabs and "Asians"? There are a lot of Black people living in London but they are dwarfed by other minorities in day to day life unless you specifically go to black areas.

From now on UK is to be referred to as the "UROGBANI"
United republic of great britain and northern ireland.
Obviously we have to get rid of the royal family. No point keeping them since this country isnt even really britain anymore.
I chose UROGBANI cause it sounds african, to match our current demographic shift.

>niggers
>stan
There's plenty of vids with mudshits but you use "Stan" to discribe niggers?

You fail

WTF? No white people in London at all? Only niggers?

There are a lot of Wiggers in London if that counts.

Did you miss half the video?

Londoners think they have it bad try Hoth and Detroit put together. the Manitoban winter is a fickle mistress.

What % is London?

Is that a real fucking policeman?

so many niggs, god save the queen.. oh wait

Wiggers are the most pathetic kind of people. I can't imagine to larp as a negro in real life.

Ok, maybe I overracted a bit, but still in this vid most people are of negro origin.

Mitä vittua xD ?

Where are all the South Asians?

69%

what is this gay shit

all white ppl they showed there complete manlet weaklings in comparison to niggs

>He doesn't know who Big Shaq is
>He doesn't know who Alex Iwobi is
Fucking kill yourself bruv london has a white MINORITY

most depressing representation of western europe ive ever seen

Relax cum boy there are only 3% blacks in london and dont worry about germany

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/ethnicity/articles/ethnicityandnationalidentityinenglandandwales/2012-12-11

2.5 migrant(s)/1,000 population (2017 est.)

indexmundi.com/united_kingdom/demographics_profile.html

la musulmán de la oscuridad

nice try steinberg

no

>most accurate representation of western europe ive ever seen

3% too many

>>He doesn't know who Big Shaq is
>>He doesn't know who Alex Iwobi is
That's right, I don't know who Big Shaq or Alex Iwobi are. Why should I?

That is the thing about diversity in TV and Movies, diversity simply means adding more Black people, there are actually a ton of South East Asians and Pakistani/Indian Asians in London, the Pakistani/Indian population is greater than the Black population as far as I'm aware but all you ever really see if MOAR BLACK PEOPLE. Sometimes you see some Muslims thrown in here and there because #notallmuslims.

Target audience. Of course they're gonna focus on the areas with lots of niggers.

They're good at sports and love over priced footwear

>3% blacks
looked like at least 20% last time i was there but that is probably just culture shock

Just watched it

Actually a pretty good advert desu most non bongs won't recognise everyone in it so here goes
>Big Shaq
>Alex Iwobi
>Skepta
>Giggs
>Gareth Southgate
>Kurupt FM
>Hazard
>Harry Kane
>Rio Ferdinand
>Redknapp
>Ian Wright
>Mo Farah
>Dizzee Rascal

youtube.com/watch?v=XkSSj5HcCV0&feature=youtu.be&t=123

Well guess what?germany is starting to change! Yay! There is no white genocide germany is un-true they're actually not accepting as much refugees now

Germany agrees to take in fewer refigees this year.

google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/09/world/europe/germany-merkel-refugees.amp.html

So relax fewer will go to germany i dont think we need to talk about your country do we? Lol

Over 1,000,000 migrants were not accepted in germany last year
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/30/germany-said-it-took-in-more-than-1-million-refugees-last-year-but-it-didnt/

In 2017 from January to april germany took in even less refugees than previous years and angula merkel has agreed to take less

google.com/amp/amp.dw.com/en/two-years-since-germany-opened-its-borders-to-refugees-a-chronology/a-40327634

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/02/19/germany-deports-asylum-seekers

Hmm maybe Marx was onto something. We need to destroy Capitalism lads

Also according to the latest statistics from the U.N on international immagration 2017 they actually show how germany has the least international immigrants than any other country in europe.sweden has much more but germany is low ehen it comes to international immagration geading towards there

You also seem to ignore the fact that asians are migrating to african nations and even the united states. According to pew research center by the year 2066 asians will have a 37% bigger population in the U.S than Hispanics

www.google.com/amp/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/10/05/future-immigration-will-change-the-face-of-america-by-2065/%3Famp=1

>america is a master race country because our cops just shoot people instead of doing the normal thing and tackling them/arresting them

hurrrr murrica

Asian immigration according to the UN

>>Big Shaq
>>Alex Iwobi
>>Skepta
>>Giggs
>>Gareth Southgate
>>Kurupt FM
>>Hazard
>>Harry Kane
>>Rio Ferdinand
>>Redknapp
>>Ian Wright
>>Mo Farah
>>Dizzee Rascal
Those traditional British names

And Jews.

it's a good avert and desu accurately represents the ethnic makeup of those areas. They shouldn't being buying expensive trainers due to the poverty levels but advertising is still advertising

Forgot about Akinfenwa

They are famous and have music/football/athletics careers, also some Sir's in there

I didn't recognise any of them

what the ACTUAL FUCK is this video man?

Have you never watched the Premier League?

Aaaaaaaaa black people so scary aaaaa ...

Shut up cum skin

>also some Sir's in there
The absolute state of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

They are having fun, something you ice cave dwelling finish don't have understanding off.

Jews made this commercial with the main purpose of destroying the white race.

I couldn't think of a more Brittish name than Gareth SOUTHGATE

Yh like the way Gareth Southgate who pointed the lightning down to the black player is actually the England manager so it makes sense

I was surprised by how much white people were actually in the ad for things like rowing and ice hockey i felt like they went out of their way to do that to keep it balanced but it is an accurate representation of london to some degree

Jews are white thou they are genetically attached to eastern and western europe

GO ON NGUBU MY SON, THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLL

I'm a bad boy. I like bullying poolanders.

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with Eddie making a cheeky little move to the bins - and what's this! OH IT'S A BEAUTIFUL SET OF FAG ENDS! He's crumbling them into a blue Rizla and it's fantastic how they aren't damp! He's sparking it and OH WHAT'S THIS, OH IT'S A FUCKING CAN OF K CIDER WITH SOME DREGS IN IT, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL ASSIST! He's really flying down the field now, it can't get any better than this, can it? BUT WAIT, THERE'S A BUNCH OF CHIP ENDS IN THAT GREASY WAD OF PAPER! OH WHAT A FUCKING RESULT IT IS FOR EDDIE FC! The atmosphere in the KIA will be absolutely ELECTRIC tonight!

GGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

>Jews are white

London is dead for long, it's a zombie in the distant that screams we wuz white, but they are still kangz.

I don't know why this would be surprising to anybody other than newfags there have been multiple statistics, webms and memes for years about the ethnic makeup of London.

That's just the way it is, it's like you've never been to or heard of Croydon or Tower Hamlets

Blacks make up 13% of London's population, but it appears that Nike likely cherry picked as many blacks as possible to get "diversity is good!" points.

London is the second biggest shithole in this country next to Birmingham.

No, because watching people play with balls regardless of what it is called or what body part/item is used to play with said balls seems like a pointless waste of time.

Nike is a sports company so naturally they would pick black and white athletes and fashionable grime artists for the video, big shaq is a fucking meme and has the most viewed grime vid of all time in the last few months.

They didn't even represent any south asians so they're concentrating on the general shit, south asians in London barely play any sport

>Seems like a pointless waste of time
Keep posting on Sup Forums

They don't play sport but they wear a lot of sports clothing, desu I don't think Black people in London play a lot of sports either.

Pakistan is whiter

They are the are genetically attached to eastern and western europe according to recent genetic studies most Ashkenazi Jews cannot trace their lineage back to the middle East. Most are European german or poland jews

google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

google.com/amp/s/www.the-scientist.com/?articles.amp/articleNo/37821/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/

They come from german women

They make up the majority of people you'll find fucking around on an astro turf pitch at night or in the parks/cages during the day playing basketball or football desu

>Fookin Ngubu black cunt HE COULD HAVE HAD IT HE WAS SET UP FOR A PROPA CHEEKY ON-
>yeh wot u sayin 'bout Ngubu he is a fookin ledge mate a propa fukin star
>yeh mate dontchoo watch soccer am mate? Lineka sed u gotta fookin kick it out mate yer a fookin racist mate
>me fookin grandorta is black u racist fookin cunt, me dorta married a black fella he's a fukken bloke mate i'll tell you that i'll fookin smash ya ye cunt
>*A broken jagged pint glass is shoved into some poor cunts spherical beer belly*
>*glass ash tray is thrown across the pub, striking poor Cathy in the skull and sprawling her out onto the sticky racing green carpet
>*Eddie is caught sipping from someone elses pint, they start smashing his head against the billiard table, fag ends spilling from his pockets
>*Mohammed and the Sharia crew throw some Mr Muscle Drain cleaner in Fat Steve's face, his eyeballs pour out like caramel as his face drips between his fingers
>*Deano is having his head stomped on by six slapheaded angry cunts for walking into the pub at the wrong time
>Ahmed picks up the women fleeing from the scene in his taxi cab and drives them back TO the local trafficking branch of his local mosque

>GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Read

Top quality use of your time I love these "redpills" you sure told me.
Very insightful, great use of your time.

See 3% is a fucking lie go live in london you twat

youtube.com/watch?v=XsW4FoRzhQw

0:28
this song goes so, so well with that webm

Oh how the mighty have fallen

That guy in your pic is a Latvian or Estonian model.

fukin kek at bongs haha, you guys need to emigrate and leave the country to the jews. Man I love living in NZ its comfy LMAO

strawpoll.me/15048682/r

>GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL
>Pints and bottles of Stella fly through the air.
>Smaller men and women are knocked over by the whooping and screaming slabs of meat that comprise the majority of people in the crowd
>People are crushed beneath the stampede, skulls are caved in, molars and broken glass are crushed into the slimy wet carpet
>Deano sneaks in a cheeky punch into Keith the Cunt who has been eyeing up the bird he took a fancy to on the dance floor a minute ago
>HAHA FUCKIN LEDGE DID YOU SEE HIM DROP! YOU FUCKIN' EPIC MATE!
>Deano's victim smashes his head on the granite bar and his body comes to rest on the floor
>Danny the Demon is having third degree gurns from a dodgy bit of MDMA that he just got off some Jamaican bloke he met out the back of Dixons before
>HAHHAHA DANNY WOT A FUKEN MELT YOU HAVIN IT LARGE!
>Danny's eyes roll into the back of his head, his mouth begins to foam and he starts to spasm uncontrollably on the floor behind the dancing cage.
>He's drownng in his own sick now.
>FUCKIN CLASSIC DANNY HE CAN'T HANDLE HIS DRUGS HAHA SPACKER
>HAHAH LETS LEAVE THIS WASTE MAN HAHAHA LETS GO TO THE UNIT PICK UP SOME BIRDS MATE
>Leaves the Cunt and Spoon with his two remaining mates.

FOKIN NOICE GET IN MEMBE MI SON

So again Ashkenazi Jews are genetically european according to new scientific gebetic studes that trace back their roots to eastern and western europe

Sorry i ment to put England not london

You can't do Deano posting justice grug

Its about 50% white now and falling fast. All of the music scene in London is black and a lot of the people who do sports hence the advert,

Less than 40%. Probably around 25% if you don't include wiggers.

how much has it changed since the early 80's? my boomer father wants to visit again and refuses to admit its demographics have changed since then.

>GO ON THEN MGWAMBE ZULU JAKA JUNIOR THE THIRD GOAAAAAAL

>how much has it changed?
It went from fairly white and recognizable to unrecognizable and Muslim/Nigger. Basically a foreign city at this point. I don't live there myself but I certainly wouldn't want to visit it. My own city of Birmingham is going this route.

I already said that 87% of england are white indigenous

But according to statistics i've provided 87% are white in england

Date of census?

It was "diverse" but still "white" as recently as 1996 which was the last time I was there but now it's just a mud shithole.

That's England, not London
London and Leicester and some other cities are at or below 45%

Outdated then. Probably around 75% White now. Less than 70% of students in Primary/Secondary schools across the country are White.

If we're talking about white genocide here im talking about all of england Again not true

>Again not true
According to the latest census on Primary/Secondary schools, it is.