Is any benefit of having a ethnostate other than feelings? Like long term economic benefit, not just "it would be nice"

Is any benefit of having a ethnostate other than feelings? Like long term economic benefit, not just "it would be nice"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wakanda

There is a restaurant that only sells stuff to white people

White people are 8% of the world population
The other restaurant sells it to everyone
Who will be richer?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

America is not a shopping mall

Now lets compare wealth between whites and the rest of the world.

Better social cohesion, less crime, happier populace that feels more 'included'.

I never said anything about wanting to preserve the white race, my question was about whether or not having an ethnostate would be beneficial outside of it being a nice idea..

Less crime (if we're talking white ethnostate).

This is what i mean by benefits

Let’s compare GDPs of white ethnostate like Hungary Poland or Romania between Germany France and Britannia

This is what i mean,
Also i didnt mean to ping myself haha

The wealth of Germany and France and Britain is not created or possessed by refugees, Abdul.

Exactly

>America is not a shopping mall
False. America is THE shopping mall of the world.

The former, since the white people actually have money.

Remember a decade ago when France and Germany were eating the leather of their shoes before the Somalians came and rescued them?

These subhumans angering a low iQ is exactly why they can be exploited for capitalistic means.

Just like in a white ethnostate the high iQ whites fuck over the low iQ whites.

The restaurant A that only sells things the rich really want is more efficient than the restaurant B that tries to appeal to all the poor people, A needs fewer staff and merchandise than B, A only cares about the quality because they make far more per sale than B. There are whole industries built on this principle. How many videogames are marketed to the indian, african and the middle eastern markets? There are a huge number of poor people there, is it about the number of people or the wealth of the people?

>Is any benefit of having a ethnostate other than feelings?

Is there any substantial or even objectively real aspect of the world other than feelings?
no and no.

Furthermore, consider the benefits of diversity, are there any?

Let me stop you right there.

Just thing of
>McDonalds
>And a expensive county club with no niggers allowed

Which one as more money?

>fiji water (exclusively bought by rich white people)
>cola cola

Who’s a richer company?

>NIKE?
>CANADIAN GOOSE?

Which country would you rather live in? One filled with poor mcdonalds workers or one with rich golf cultured people?

No shit, but that implies putting them to work, not putting yourself to work so you can pay for them.

I’m from a rich captialist german family
I have never seen shitskin growing up
Went to white schools ect

It only sucks if you’re poor and have to be around these subhumans, but honestly it must be the same as a white low iQ person living around other low iQ whites.

Poor and lowmIQ people are like shitskin to me

>not putting yourself to work so you can pay for them.

You probably can recognize leftshits using propaganda but you close your eyes and swallow right wing propaganda without checking the numbers first?

Studies have shown that more ethnically homogenous communities tend to be more peacefull. Therefore even if you assume that all races are 100 % equal (like you should), it would still make sense to support ethnically homogenous communities.

Catering to the lowest denominator creates shitskin cultures, or atleast allows them to spread.

this

Yes, spread trough the working class and low iQ folks like we see who fallls for the nigger rap hip hop culture.

Nigger culture is based on a feeling of powerlessness and inferiority complexes, the same thing low iQ whites feel, no wonder they fall for it.

That's a shitty analogy.

Firstly you're comparing a worldwide chain to a single country club.
Secondly with the chain as your example it shows that you don't actuaally need to invite the whole world to your country to make a buck

There are global exclusive country clubs. But for sale of argument let’s just take it locally.

Let’s only compare the McDonald’s or KFCs in a specific state to an exclusive venue in that state only.

Above all you have to look at the psychological profiles of both groups,
>poor people act on emotion and other impulses
>rich people are rich because they can look into the future and delay pleasure

If you take away big items like cars, houses or investments my father spends less money then a poor person, because he and other smart people don’t try to fill the empty ness with brainless headonism

>Let’s only compare the McDonald’s or KFCs in a specific state to an exclusive venue in that state only.

That still ignores my second point. As for the rest I pretty much agree but I don't see how it relates to opening your borders to the third world riff-raff.

It’s relates by the iQ hierarchical pyramid power structure

The childlessness in whites can be ex-Lainey that our white low iQ lower class got pushed up into a higher class because the new bottom is exclusively made up of shitskin subhumans.

So you literally push up the low iQ whites into a newly created ‘new middle class’

And the middle class was always known for having less children, the shitskins who make up the new brainless consumer lowest level worker class still have a lot of children because that’s what the lower class always done.

As for your second point I agree, but if you understand the dynamic of pushing up the low working class by simple inviting a new even dumber class

Honest;y the shit I wrote in this thread isn’t my opinion but my fathers who made millions.

My opinion is the same as everyone else’s on Sup Forums

It was just a thought experiment how’d you counter my fathers talking points because I’m never able to when we talk.

For your country especially, yes

Ryan faulk ran the numbers on this, you spend a 2nd military budget to sustain having brown people in your country

Not to mention the cost in social capital

>long term economic benefit
If the only point you can see in politics is "muh GDP", you need to kys

>It was just a thought experiment how’d you counter my fathers talking points because I’m never able to when we talk
call him a JIDF shill, obviously

>that our white low iQ lower class got pushed up into a higher class because

That won't rise their IQ they'll be relatively smarter compared to the new lower class but average IQ of your country will drop.
And in age of automation the need for low skilled labour will only fall and I'd say there's no need for more consumers that don't produce anything especially when they're propped up to German purchasing power. It's a waste of limited resources and a damge to enviroment.

>And the middle class was always known for having less children
Thats's true only recently with the development of birth control. In the it was the wealthy that were able to provide the best for a large family. I'd argue that it's the middle class from the past that expanded and filled the roles previously occupied by dwindling lower classes

Here's a good vid on the matter.
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k

It makes Jews like you mad.

More accurate analogy:
There is a restaurant that is successful and discerning.
The other restaurant was burned to the ground and had shit sprayed all over it by non-paying customers.

Why doesn't the discerning restaurant take in all of the shit-spraying non-paying arsonist customers that destroyed the other restaurant?

a functioning nation without constant internal strife, what benefits could such a thing possibly bring...

meme fag btfo

>Is any benefit of having a ethnostate other than feelings?
What does that even mean?
There is nothing else then "feeling", what is a "good" that is unrelated from emotions?

>Who will be richer?
Who cares, life isn't a about money.

>Is any benefit of having a ethnostate other than feelings? Like long term economic benefit, not just "it would be nice"

imagine being this retarded

lets revisit this question in 40 years after Muslims are the majority of your population and spics are the majority of ours

>Let’s compare GDPs of white ethnostate like Hungary Poland or Romania between Germany France and Britannia
Who cares?

Do you want to make 10.000 a year and have a fulfilling life that makes you genuinely happy or 1.000.000 a year full of suffering and self hatred?

I'm fairly certain having only white people is more conducive to getting back on the moon and further out in the solar system than the spic-nigger cycle.

>continuing to exist as a people
>what is the benefit

You know what, don't worry about it. Please remove yourself from the gene pool.

No niggers so everyone actually works and contributes to society instead of just taking and complaining for more gibs.

>economic benefit
stop thinking like a kike

Calling your own parents globalist jews is the ultimate redpill senpai

Call him a soycuck too

More social cohesion, fewer problems. With more demographics, down the line people quarrel and fight over perceived injustices and differences of wanting a bigger piece of the pie for themselves.

I haven’t worked a day in my llife and never will, a\and I have this privilege because my father understood the same things you do about race and ect but he didn’t just whine like a little bitch but made mad profit by understanding the people.

I could travel the world and realize it’s the poor whites who are suffering, if you have money even a shitskin filled country like France is beautiful or even a nonewhite country

Is it there any point to having benefits other than feelings?

Seems to me feelings are the ultimate measure.

Your future projection doesn’t include reactionary populist actions.

Basically your vision of the future only thinks of what the shitskins are doing and will probably continue to do. To get a more clear picture you can’t just imagine that the white will be shekkeled on their knees with a gag in their mouth the entire time.

This notion of the white race dying out is pathetic because it implies that we don’t react to certain things. For example our third largest political party became right wing nationalistic just by simply letting in 1,5 million shitskins

Guess dad won again.

>America is not a shopping mall
>Goblinos actually believe this

I want a secure future for my children and my people. European ancestors didnt die so that Europe can be flooded by people they fought against. Fuck this shit.

hans hasn't been to US enough. Here is a typical story of downtown bar. And why they bouncers limit niggers
>be downtown bar
>white people frequent the men drink a lot, tip well. everyone happy
>some dindus show up, whatever it is just a few. muh diversity
>start playing more nigger music
>more dindus show up with coalburners, barely buy any drinks almost never tip.
>Waitresses get pissed
>Altercations between white males and chimps start happening
>white males stop going
>with no one to buy drinks, white females stop going except coalburners
>with white males no longer going there is no more tips
>waitresses and bartenders quit
>nigger filled bar can't make any money in a high property tax area.
>bar closes

Far less money spent on welfare and prisons for starters.

Eurofags can't really comprehend how bad niggers actually are.

sauce?

There is some good data from Britain showing that rich, especially rich rural folk outbred and replaced poor british. Most of it had to do with child mortality though and disease in cities.
low IQ whites would not get pushed up. An extra rung would be added on the bottom. Either a class of even lower wages for less productive individuals or if a minimum wage exist a need for gibs.