Is Ufotable the most overated studio ever?

Is Ufotable the most overated studio ever?

Not when shaftfags exist. Kyoani would be too but they actually do good shit from time to time.

Nope. That'd be KyoAni.

Is DEEN the most underrated studio ever?

/thread

Kyoani takes the cake

at least people admit shaft short comings

I was literally about to say this

Great minds think alike.

Can someone explain this contrarianism to me?

Almost everything Ufo does looks good to great. Is this resentment purely an issue of edgy, isolated elitists trying to reinforce their illusions of superiority to the mainstream?

They keep animating shit so every review is basically "well, what could they do? At least the animation is nice" that makes themselves look good. In that sense they'll keep being overrated as a good studio that is dragged down by the source materials. KyoAni on the other hand have taken raw sewage in the past and turned it into successful anime.

Overrated how? They make nice looking shows and that's what people praise them for.

How can shaft and kyoani be overrated studios when they are probably in the top 5? Do you even know what overrated means?

>Do you even know what overrated means?
"Something popular that I don't like"

No. They're only good when they make movies.

They fall apart producing anything longer than 3 hours.

Try again faggot.

Non-gatari staff is okay.
I used to enjoy comedies like Zetsubou sensei, Arakawa under the bridge and Madoka.

Absolutely

KyoAni and Shaft might have more fanboys but those studios actually have a multitude of Hit-shows under their belt.
Everything beside the Type-moon adaptations they have made is trash story wise and not that visually impressive most of the time, despite their reputation of having "unlimited budget". And even the Type-moon stuff doesn't compare to Shaft's or KyoAni's greatest works let alone other studios.

Their shows look pretty but they need better writers and directors. Their Type Moon adaptations are OK only because they have an established story to work off of.

Kane-san is my waifu

Can't disagree with that, I don't care how gay it sounds but she (male) is the only reason I'm still watching this show.

>from time to time.
Kyoani hasn't done anything good since Hyouka.

And Zestiria the X was made to please Alishafags over writing a coherent story with superficial references to Berseria that don't even make fucking sense.

>Not doggo
Opinion discharged

They are a top tier studio, with pleasant animation and design. Contrarian fags like you are just a proof of their fame. Here is your (you) baitfag.

Why does everyone call him a doggo?

>she(male)
Stop fighting your lust, Kane-san is a beautiful man sword.

He's genki like a dog, plus his hair and accessories look like ears and a tail.

Trigger is most overrated if we're talking about studio that doesnt make good anime but has a lot of presence on Sup Forums.

DEEN are really variable, they can make something great like Rakugo and complete dogshit just a season apart.

I don't understand what went wrong here

>most overated studio ever?
fuck off fatetards

Trigger gets all the niwakas

>Fatefags complain about Ufo doing their shit
>Soon as A-1 Crap adapts something they start sucking Ufo's cock
>"Why they're not doing my favorite franchise now?"
You all deserve to be eternal cucks

I know how he feels, like half the guys in this shit are pretty girls (male) who deserve to be called waifu.

I already like pretty men but Kane-san would be even better as a grill.

Do you like burly girls?

Touken has everything from traps and shota to bishounen and bara guys

I want to put my dick between Tonbokiri's titties

Yes

Tonbokiri is the best girl.

Ufotable usual directors and scriptwriters manage to turn everything they touch into boring shit.

His tits are sharp like his blade

>top 3 overrated studios
Kyoani, shaft, ufo

>top 3 underrated
Xebec, feel, 3hz

That'd be SHAFT, my freindo. You are welcomest.

Disgusting

Go swim, Horikawa.

>doggo
People keep saying this even though the character designer said his hair is supposed to evoke a dragon.

He's super cute. I'm glad he is my starter.
But I still prefer Yagen. Can't ignore thoese perfect legs.

He dropped the ball then, it looks like cute puppy ears not a fucking dragon.

You shut your bitch ass up, Miura is one of the best directors currently working in the industry.

Fujobucks, Ufotable is already working on 3 HF movies and Apocrypha is considered one of the worst Fate series.

Worse than Waifu/Order? Really?

At this point, does FGO even count? I barely consider that canon. 'Cause I stopped playing it and can't be bothered to look up translations for the story.

>I barely consider that canon
Is anything besides Stay Night and hollow ataraxia canon?

GO's story starts off slow and gets somewhat decent starting with Okeanos not to mention the Events are some of the best things TM has crapped for the franchise. Apocrypha starts decent and turns into a shitshow one quarter of the way through.

Since the new world mechanics came into play FGO is currently the closest thing to canon for Type-Moon.

I'd only agree with overrated as in "everyone wants ufotable to adapt a thing they want", because I'm not a big fan of their style. Their reliance on camera tricks and sfx can be annoying, especially at times where every weapon slash is covered with a special effect over it.

They also haven't done anything with a worthwhile story in a while, I'm still watching Touken, because swords are cool, but I wouldn't be surprised if I dropped it next episode.

Fearsome dragon

A lot of the character designs are fucking garbage but the writing is actually pretty solid.

Kyoani

I didn't know F/GO even had a story, I thought it was just a waifu-collecting, monster-grinding gacha game.

Those legs and he doesn't sound like a little girl. I'd never have thought that such a deadly combo could exist.

But nobody praises Ufotable for the writing or direction in their shows. It's stupid to call them overrated when they are actually good at doing what people say they are good at doing.

Would Fatefags off themselves if Ufo decided to do Prototype after HF? the fujos are winning.

Said no one ever.

>doesn't make good anime
Have a pity (you).