Ok,so due to the farm murders and the land grabs.Lets say for example an uprising happened.Civil war...

Ok,so due to the farm murders and the land grabs.Lets say for example an uprising happened.Civil war.Would it be smartest for the white side to ally with russia and china and Iran? Go totally in that camp since the west and America has done everything but destroy the Boers outright.Do you think that alot of people would find ways into SA to fight for the Boers?People just fucking tired of this anti white climate.

Other urls found in this thread:

businesstech.co.za/news/general/99248/private-security-officers-outnumber-sa-police-and-army-combined/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Race doesent exist, only different cultures and ideologies.

fuck off sargon

You are not thinking straight user. SA is part of BRICS nations and the other BRICS nations would support the current government to maintain stability. The russians and chinese would sell weapons to the blacks in a heartbeat to maintain their relationship. Whites need to leave or they WILL be killed. This isn't some board game where whites win because IQ.

Nigga they have no water there. Literally running out of water in major cities. Farmers boycotting is the least of their problems.

Siener Van Rensburg (a Boer prophet) says we will recieve military aid from Germany. These weapons will be covered in white cloth and be dripping with oil (meaning they will be brand spanking new, top of the range weaponry)

You should read his prophecies.

How does Lobster hierarchies form? What is a haplogroup? What is an expensive dog? How does horsebreeding work? What is natural selection? How do species originate?

the west already believes SA is a hopeless cause, you are to fend for yourself now. niggers will flood your gates

>meme flag

There is only one race of dog.

prophesies will not save you boetie

oh ye have little faith

what could I do to help them?

Boer should've cashed in and moved to Australia where skilled have easy citizenship and welcome stay.
Now land/proprety prices will take a huge dive.
Also #killwhitey will stay for a long time.
It's not the best time to cash in and run but it won't be long till the nigger money ruins another country.

fuck whites

If I didn't have a career I'd fight for SA.

Thats cool, gypsies arent whites either. We gas you last though, not much of a threat.

dude you are naive as hell. I wish it would work out but you are in shit so deep and you have become so used to it you don't realise anymore.

>Your flag defeats your argument.
Nice logic dead-nigger.

My dude, this we all understand. Im not saying we will ever gain freedom, but isnt it worth it to at least try? This is my home, my bones are here.

PC here. Let's Quietly crowdfund a small but effective resistance. Some DEfense For our fellow white man in SA.

>logic
>commie

chose one

Fight back. Why r u guys just letting these niggers run amok? You should be consolidating and planning with neighbors. Setting up areas to defend and areas your all ok with letting go.. Fight till the end SA bro, kill a Nig=GodsWork

lol at the jews meeting with the EFF. The party and all its members are very anti-israel. They were called in to explain recent comments about Palestinians. At this point it doesnt matter who the EFF talks or doesnt talk to, we know their objectives already.

I think the return of white nationalism will only be strengthened by the plight of the SA whites and intervention will be needed when things kick off. There are probably a lot of 30 odd veterans who are dissatisfied and would be useful I could see the west prosecuting people for fighting for the whites when they return.

>letting niggers run amok

we have zero control over the state but we have some soft power. This has resulted in a private security force that dwarfs the states security force.

businesstech.co.za/news/general/99248/private-security-officers-outnumber-sa-police-and-army-combined/

>planning with neighbours
This is done via neighborhood watches, there are many but Whites are spread throughout the country and have yet to organise into a specific geographical location. This is for the best.

>setting up areas
Suidlanders is the largest non military defense network in the world. Preparation is well underway my friend.

>hurr durr muh monies

Fucking kike, youre not a real huwite man

sub par troll

OK this info makes me feel better.

>this is for the best.
why?

I am from SA. Parents moved us to Aus in 98 when I was 13. Here in Aus we have sudanese fucking niggers causing crime now so leaving africa doesn't help when the jew polli's just invite africa into the 'safe country'. Anyway, I know how to get rich in the west now, open a private security company.

prevents the state from ghettoizing us. They are administratively incapable of rounding us up, coalescing into one area would make exterminating us much easier and would be playing into their hands. There are tradeoffs to this strategy, like not being able to properly organise but in order for us to form a quasi state we would need the backing of the international community. Something we dont have at this moment.

>Germany helping someone

Things will continue. No one of any significance will give a shit about south Africa. Whites will continue to be killed. Just as they are in the middle East. This is the globalist plan.

South Africa seems like such a radical and magnificent place, it's a damn shame there's so much racial tension and so many nigs, I really would've loved to have see it in its prime. Africa has so many natural wonders and beautiful wildlife.

I think most people don't realise this, but South Africa and Africa as a whole has the potential to far outstrip any other continent in terms of wealth and power. The fact that it's in it's current state is a testament to the fact that blacks are not compatible with civilisation.

>Germany helping anyone other than sandniggers
ftfy