/Itapol/ Fascism Mainstream Again [Media On Suicide Watch Edition]

MAJOR UPDATE 1: Lvca glorified by Italians as National Hero. Banners and messages written on walls all over Italy. (X/II/XVIII Update) Rome/Bologna/Sicily/Macerata (Pics on next post) (some of them similiar to the memes posted on Italy Sup Forums - (EROE Psyop)

(Special Legion Medal to Czechbro "The Meme Master Michelangelo" and Swissbro "Medikit" for the "EROE" psyop.)

iltempo.it/roma-capitale/2018/02/09/news/roma-nuova-scritta-choc-e-svastica-pro-macerata-onore-al-capitano-luca-traini-1049612/

Major Mass Media ((Newspaper)) POLITICO talks about Italy Sup Forums and Sup Forums. EU Scared:

politico.eu/article/hate-speech-and-terrorist-content-proliferate-on-web-beyond-eu-reach-experts/

BERLINTOMORROW COVERAGE:
berlintomorrow.com/2018/02/08/hate-speech-thrives-underground/

Pres. "The Turkroach" Erdogan: Traini is a terrorist, Italians are racists. / Matteo "The Savior" Salvini (LEGA): We will ban lslam from Italy."

Financial support from all Italians, Luca "The Saint" Traini: "I'm honored, please give all the money to poor families. But they have to be Italian families"
archive.is/e7Piq

Luca Traini arrives in Montacuto Penitentiary, welcomed with applauses. "He's an hero"
archive.is/K07LW

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples
archive.is/TmpRu

Italian social media goin full ethnic cleasing calling to shoot niggers on sight / Racial Raids registered / Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now"
archive.is/LK3Ih

Pamela's Mom: "Thank you, Luca"
archive.is/snHm5

Luca "The Roman Legionary" Traini to prosecutors: " I Have no regrets, I'm sorry they are not dead." "I was planning to kill Innocent "The Nigger" Osegale (Pamela's Butcher) inside the court room, but he was too much protected by the police"
archive.is/T6lNP

XCIMMIV - OFFICIAL ITALY Sup Forums THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFeM992ESU4

Join the Legion, filthy traitor. For CAESAR.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUzcxJNZKC4
youtube.com/watch?v=VwAueg8wEis
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/haBRX2OM7RLOq2x-1z_j5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/kPTAbjm4OVOiTOcNof1V-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/SYkVBCjzsc53yOM45qW69Q/
dailyherald.com/article/20180210/news/302109909/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forza Nuova [fascists] 0,5%

CasaPound [fascists] 2%

Right Wing Coalition: 37,5%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,8%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,3%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/fascists] 4,6%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2,8%

Globalist Coalition: 27,9%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 23%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 1,9%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 1,6%
- Civica Popolare [liberals] 1%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 27,2%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,4%

Partito Comunista [communists] 0,5%

first for subhuman pollacks.

Isn't it amazing that Mediterraneans and Levantine people start declining big-ly mentally and physically once they hit 25? Indians even earlier. Slavic women turn ugly and witch-like in their late 20s. Their men aren't that attractive and youthful to begin with. Asains aren't "energetic" and virile to begin with, only Africans can sometimes come close but, well, you know... Nordic males are pretty much in puberty until 28 (it's pretty common that Nordic males just start to be interested in the world and sexual things. But they will not admit it for obvious reasons). Nordic women can be attractive even with 60 because they don't grow fat and stay more athletic. Because of their narrow and straight noses the age-related tissue growth there doesn't turn Northerners as ugly. More robust Nordics tend to stay muscular until their early 60s even when not working out. The main aging problem of Northerners is baldness and wrinkles. But otherwise?
But the most amazing feature is actually the slow mental and energetic decline. Even in their early 80s Nordics don't lose much of their intelligence and sharpness. 70-year old musicians are still doing the aggressive Heavy Metal thing with power and inspiration when Italians and Greeks can barely walk and only utter ten words a minute:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUzcxJNZKC4

The true secret of the economic success of Northerners is that their people's skills are declining much slower (besides creativity and relatively high IQ) than in the rest of the world.

The masculinity is also remarkeable. While Africans have to dance and sing, Southern Europeans have to manipulate and lie, Middle Easterners have to use violence and intimidation, the Nordic man acquires women with honesty, respect and his natural Herrenmensch charisma.

first for subhuman terrons

Divide and conquer jew belong to oven.
Know you place.

I suggest that as soon as you uncuck your government you invade Libya, set up a puppet government and open some concentration camps for kikes and shitskins out in the desert.

ITALIAN GOD OF RACEWAR
checked

bump

You could have choose everything to represent the Nordic race..
but you choosed an 80 yo fag in leather suit. Good fucking job.

Do you also have the Pasta about Sicily admixture?

third for subhuman pollacks

>tfw amerimutt without italian heritage
Your lucky user, being Anglo or Celtic is suffering.

You mean Polish Jews. The kikes are out in force tonight my friends.

The Nordic man is obviously superior to your m*dish folk, mainly because of our heritage, high IQ, and we do not grow old as fast as you :)

Do not feed the trolls, the more we approach the election day the more we will be flooded.

VOTE RIGHT WING, IT'S OUR ONLY HOPE!

>blue eyes
You are just proving my point, LOL.

yeah but Judas Priest is cringe. Pls choose a better example next time.

Death to nazis

inferior cultures triyn to stick to superior races, very sad.

Sto archiviando un po' di links non archiviati perchè alcuni user sono turbo autistici e non cliccano sopra link non archiviati (mi fu fatta proprio esplicita richiesta in un vecchio bread), così la prossima pasta viene più ordinata e fruibile (anche dagli autistici)

That's not my pasta, but it checks out to trigger m*Dshits. :)

is in the pic.

V I N C E R E

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ9dk85BGjI

italy bros, what are your thoughts on venice and naples? are they based cities?

>immigrate to Germanic Austria because it's superior to your shithole
>insult Nordics
LMAAOOO, pathetic medshit.

Quit wewuzzing, shitskin :)

but we pollacks we were the real romanz and sheeeit

hhahahaahah
>tfw i live in this shithole
maybe i shouldn't laugh at all

Both Romans and Germans were Nordic.

10th for jealous j3ws pollacks

They both are

>tesla
>copernicus
>brown eyed
I love how retards keep reposting this bullshit while not checking out the facts :)

Keep the faith my brothers and come election day do your duty.

Grazie user

>still cherrypicking
How pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=VwAueg8wEis

>white

I'm hear on holidays you filthy slav

>t. svencuck on a Polish proxy

Its a Jew. Its no accident he shows up after his more obvious hooknosed friends got BTFOed.

>missing my point entirely
gj. what i wanted to say is stop associating old faggots to nord europeans

why you Sup Forums do not believe me? we germans and pollacks were the real romanz caesars and shieet.

Why are we arguing about this?, whites should be united. Against the disgusting jewish and african legion.

We should avoid infightings between the whites/ caucasians

Any war against fellow european is a civil war.

>holidays
That's how they call dish washing nowadays?

>I'm hear on holidays
Because your own shithole is too bad for holidays? LOOL.
t. italicuck on Dutch proxy

the romanz were not from italy! they were an alien race from mars and they were actually blonde germans and pollacks, i swear! shieet!
fuckin italians!

Just got back from visting Northern Italy (Como) to visit a friend. Wow. Those women are amazing. Lovely amber colored hair nice and curly and frizy with light eyes. You Italian men are lucky compared to the pigs we have here. Anyways, sorry for invading your thread

>holidays
>11 feb
>doubt.jpg

That's the most pathetic try to COPE I've seen from m*Dshits.

But even many Italians on your picrel have blue eyes, so you are just keeping proving me right with your bullshit, LOL.

>"Traini is a terrorist, Italians are racists"
isn't that a good thing tho

t. Kike

Arbeit Macht Frei bitch. And one day you and all your filthy kind will get all the freedom you can handle.

I'm skiing you fucking piece of shit

I hope you have inseminated a lot of italian girls

No, he's a hero
>Meme it

B..But they were KANGZ n' shiet.

first for Italian carburation

shut up subhuman barbarian scum.
don't embarass your own race. this is so ridicolous and pathetic. insect.

>MAJOR UPDATE 1: Lvca glorified by Italians as National Hero. Banners and messages written on walls all over Italy. (X/II/XVIII Update) Rome/Bologna/Sicily/Macerata (Pics on next post)

POST PICS

ahaahha
greekbro, are you listenin this prick?
they were the real romans and greeks and shieet!

Or maybe he's italian. You know, there are italians everywhere in the EU countries

They move to other countries to wash dishes and clean tables, their greatest skill

>italicuck
last time I recall it was not the Italians letting ISIS terrorists roam around freely doing whatever they want with no punishment.

I am a Nordic, tired of m*Dshits insulting my race.
Why can't you ski in South Tirol?
Ahh wait, it's a rightfully Germanic land too...
Yea, italians are subhuman, maybe except the ones from the North who are frequently Nordic.

I don't give a fuck who you think the Romans were, it has nothing to do with white identity and European nationalism today.

I am pretty sure that the much of the ISIS terrorists could pass as italian without a problem, so there was no need to in your case.

CHE BELLA!

the pole is a proxy btw

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/haBRX2OM7RLOq2x-1z_j5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/kPTAbjm4OVOiTOcNof1V-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/SYkVBCjzsc53yOM45qW69Q/
check same filenames

sieg heil my italian brothers

Chills. Deus Vult, /itapol/

WE

Thank you user i am tired and didn't notice.

nobody insulted your race

Quit coping. Just accept that Suetonius, Pliny and Malalas knew better than you.

Get the fuck outta here

Get used to it Kike, your race is pure shit.

your ID mate

Yes the Italians are such subhumans, right? Defending their country and shit haha what a bunch of niggers. It's better to be like us nordics, letting niggers and muslims rape our women and commit crime, we are truly the übermenschen of Europe.

See And now you can cry, m*Doid.
You did, by wewuzzing as Roman emperors...

Yesterday, Turkroach warships were harassing an Italian drillship inside Cyprus territorial waters.

dailyherald.com/article/20180210/news/302109909/

Opinions on this, Italianbros?

We used them in our mines, they're completely assimilated by now (I don't think the youngest generation even speaks Italian anymore). Also brought spaghetti.

10/10 immigrants, would recommend.

>peer reviewed genetic evidence that modern Italians are 98% the same genetic stock as the ancient Romans
>BUT LOOK AT WHAT THESE HISTORIANS SAID

Also you've obviously never met a North Italian if you think Italians don't come in pale skin/hair/eyes varieties.

Why not just ally with Italy like the olds times and steamroll Anatolia
should be fun

>MFW when Italy BTFOs the Turkroach

Happy about anybody pushing the military shit in. You'd think this is madness but it's not, because modern Italian military is more cucked than a real life cuckold. Any member under the age of 35 is bluepilled as fuck.

Yeah italians are also useful to dig holes but their best use is cleaning tables and dishes

He's a Jew. Jews don't care about truth, just about sowing discord and causing trouble for others.

thanks brother.
our greek brother has found the JEW

The Nordic race created Europe as we know it.
They are poor lazy, small-skulled feminine losers, so dumb that it took them 4 years to defeat some niggers from ethiopia with spears LOL.
North Italians look very Roman indeed. But "mediterreneans" do not have light features without a Nordid admixture. And I'm tired of their wewuzzing as Augustus and Nero (who were both Nordics).

wuz

Jews are Greco-Italian tho

That's what I'm hoping for. Italy is the only normal neighbour we have.

the romans and greeks were blonde polacks and shieet brothers!