Why is this board so obsessed with taking down a fat British dude?

Why is this board so obsessed with taking down a fat British dude?

Because he talks shit when there's no one around but gets owned every time he's in public.

Because it’s funny watching e-celebs crash and burn

it's 14yo kids that grew up with sargon and now they are mad because he isn't adopting the last internet nihilist meme of the alt-right

he is also easy to take down because he has to stand for something while the alt-right only stands for shitposting, which is a position very easy to defend

The guy makes $8,000 a month just from donations on patreon alone. And yet he can't even answer a simple question as to whether or not white people have a right to their own countries.

>someone's money entitles me to their opinion.

The fat retard can’t even understand what’s the difference between a collective and a individual

collective is a group of people and a individual is one person within that collective

Soygoy of Mossad is a useful idiot that can be used to redpill people. The actions of these self proclaimed skeptics have turned thousands of people to white nationalism and race realism.
He should continue being retarded. I don't want to see him taken down, I want him to continue. I want Trout and Tea to come back too.

>alt-right
>internet nihilist

>alt-right
>meaningful
>not nihilist

>the alt-right doesn't place value/meaning in the survival and prosperity of the white race

>placing meaning solely in survival

>being so illiterate that you didn't see the 'and prosperity' in my post

>prosperity
so are you some sort of white progressive then?

>leftist debate tactics
so this.. is the power... of liberal education....

for the kek.

i'm not a liberal because i'm not a nihilist

Because
>muh individualism
is not good for for the survival of the white race

Sargon was finished after the Kate Brookes total cucking sellout.

It's just been a while coming for him.

>everyone I dont like is a nihilist

kraut? is that you?

The pride in which he talked about the intellectual tradition of the Enlightenment which apparently has resulted in the extinction of the white race is astounding. If your ideology is going to allow your people to become extinct and provides no framework to repair this problem then it is a crap ideology.

>but we gave the shitskins rights so now we must allow them to out breed us and take our ancestral lands because of muh individualism

not really, Kraut was just a nihilist :3

holy fucking IMAGINE being this deluded

everything invented after 1517 was a mistake, prove me wrong

These are pretty good desu