Did a brain surgeon and a farmer earn equal amount under USSR?

Did a brain surgeon and a farmer earn equal amount under USSR?

There is literally nothing wrong with a brain surgeon and a farmer earning the same amount

I donĀ“t have a bait pic ._.

A brain surgeon who did 500 surgeries a week earned the same amount as one that didnt have a single customer.

No

nope. peasant stuck at farm for a whole life and a good surgeon can get a nice apartment and nice car

yes, probably the reason why there wasn't a whole lot of brain surgeons in ussr

After reforms Most labor in the Soviet Union was:

piece-meal work(w/ quotas) and bonuses(for reaching quotas,exceeding quotas etc)

>This is why we can't have brain surgery in Communism
Yay OP, you learned something today

surgeons probably didn't existed because of shit pay and that may be the reason why leftwing niggers act like total lunatics

What difference does it make?
You couldn't buy jack shit for money anyway.
It's not like you could go out and buy a car or apartment whenever you felt like it.

Did the USSR have either of those?

Actually, brain surgeries could explain a lot about the fucked up mentality of many people in current/former communist countries.

Think about it - commies LOVE central planning and quotas. If there were brain surgeons, then there must have also been quotas for, or otherwise how will they fit into the 5 year plan?

>Be brain surgeon in former USSR
>Short 15 comrades for my monthly lobotomy quota
>Have hospital staff snatch 15 random Ivan's to go under the knife
>t. I get my yearly holiday in the Sochi for meeting my quota every month

Feels good man

nice knowledge of history u got there

Selling your country's sovereignty out for coockies, like Ukraine?

>1 post by this id
sage
do not reply

Did the USSR even develop the technology to do brain surgery successfully? I know that even in the west during that time period it was a really dangerous thing and hard to survive

Tits > thighs

They weren't backwards in medicine in general. Towards the collapse the SU had the most advanced eye surgery techniques if I recall correctly.
tl;dr Yes, the Soviets could into surgery.

Yes they earned an equal amount, shit fucking all.

I served so many patients that stacked on top of eachother they could reach to God
But comrade god is imaginary
Yes and so are the patients

a wage of sage